Playa Lopez Price REDUCTIONS !

mis2810

Omg I saw that bird last weekend. I felt so bad - it looked like a beautiful bird. Lagrimas - we need to catch up over the weekend by phone. Tomorrow okay?

lagrimas85

AKA Carnac
Small 2 story house 2 bedroom 2 bath/ with a large deck on the 2nd story, sits on a hill for a good ocean view, The wife of the person selling it, just died (not there). $20,000.00 cash. They bought the lot from me for $13,000.00 and the house cost them around $40,000.00 to build. Contact me for phone number of the person selling. Or contact Roberto, they have also been in touch with his office. There is a bank trust in place and it is assumable. The fee to assume used to be around $2500.00, but not sure now. Be better to use Roberto to avoid running around the papers yourself. Sorry no photos. Solar power, wind turbine, in ground water tank and a tank on the roof. Will not accept payments, must be cash. If you use Roberto, the fee will be on top the sales price.
Look's like this one is gonna get sold, somebody well known on this site, made contact and liked it. Get one before they're gone.

Esperanza

That's great Bill! Sounds like we'll be getting new neighbors. By the way, had a great time this past weekend at the Playa.......winds kept the sound of water/waves in "high volume". GREAT SLEEPING SOUNDS!!

DeniseAck

Oh my God! So glad I stumbled onto this thread! My husband and I are coming down from 4/29 through 5/6 and hope to get a chance to meet up with some of you for cervezas in the sol.

I agree with lots of what Melissa said--the idea of renting to cover the HOA nut seems counterproductive to reducing stress in our lives. Maybe this area might fit our bill and will have to check it out when we get there!

Thank you!!

Roberto

When you come by the office I will give you maps and plats of Playa Lopez so you can go visit. We have a nice 2 bed recent listing at $50K.

See you soon.