ProAlliance Insurance

Status
Not open for further replies.

mis2810

I looked at all those places that this person RockyPointBeachBum suggested, and not only do some of those pages not exist on the internet or Facebook, on the ones that do exist, there is nothing about ProAlliance Insurance.

That insurance company has already provided info & responses on the mainstream RP sites. Few people come to this forum anymore for info / updates on anything.

Heres a little heads up.....The reason there is not a word on here is because "here" is an obsolete irrelevant forum w/ few visitors w/ less & less visitors every week. There is too many quality RP forums , RP websites, RP news sites etc that people now go to for good unbiased info on Rocky Point like Rocky Point 360, Facebook Rocky Point & RP News Online FB, large scale email news lists, etc etc..

As you all know this forum was hijacked years ago by a few bozos that stalk this forum 24/7 bashing RP & turn off all new visitors. I used to go to this forum a couple times a week & now maybe twice a year. Again this forum is obsolete that has apx 6 regular people that post 99.9% of the posts. If your looking for good fast up to date info on RP without all the weird stress cases stalking the site hi jacking posts, trying to get you to argue w/ them you need to go to the other RP websites mentioned above..... I now pop on here twice a year just to get a good laugh at the same nut cases bashing RP anyway they can....I told you years ago that if you kept it up your audience would disappear on this website......So good luck to the 6 or 8 people who go to this website.....
Your waxing on about hijacking was quite an impressive hijack in itself.

ben21

The reason there is not a word on here is because "here" is an obsolete irrelevant forum w/ few visitors w/ less & less visitors every week.
Presumably you have access to the forums servers to somehow prove this? Did you install the analytics code yourself?

Perhaps you haven't visited other forums on the internet, they're all the same. Always confluence of people with varying opinions and ideas, that's what makes them fun. If you just want a warm and fuzzy viewpoint on every single thing that happens in RP, then those sites are probably great for you. If you want an honest discussion of current events, great restaurant reviews, helpful local advice, in town driving directions, important information for first timers, and tons more, then this is the place.

That insurance company has already provided info & responses on the mainstream RP sites. Few people come to this forum anymore for info / updates on anything.]
Really!!
Other quality Rocky Point Forums are pretty scarce without any recent updates. Most FB sites on RP are a cluster f#@* of information/misinformation.
Most of the other "quality sites" you referred to are pretty poor and have much less info (other than the ad's) than here at RPT.
Rocky Point Talk is still the place to go for info, local members seem to have a good ear for things that are going on in Penasco.
True this forum isn't as popular as it was, it can get silly at times and there are some people who try to dominate threads.
(but the cooler weather will bring many absent members back to this forum).
Also true is that threads can get hijacked faster than a 4x4 truck parked on the Coastal highway at night.
True, there are some people who could be happier with their lives, But there are also many people who just love life and contribute regularly.
Until something else better comes along, this is my #1 stop for anything Rocky Point, (RP Times also keeps me informed on upcoming events).
I doubt another forum could get this popular, because the lure of advertising $$ would cause it to fail.
The Creators and Administrators of this Forum have done a very good job in keeping it under control and have kept this forum performing
at a very high level. (This forum is a labor of love) Thanks, Tyler, Stuart and the others who keep this going.

Can't wait to see RockyPointBeachBum's post #8.;)

Last edited:

dry heat

Pigeon coup coordinator
The talent that trolls have is the ability to hook forum members into paying attention to them... looks like it worked.

apricot

So back to this thread. Maybe somebody who knows Rosie or does business with her should give her a call and see what is going on. Sounds like she has a very good reputation in this town and that this is unlike her. We have always used the other carrier in town as that was what was recommended to us.

bluepenguin

In Town Gringo
We Renewed our policy back in June. After reading this thread I checked and my policy was never emailed to me. Went into the office the other day to find out the policy was never renewed. We had the reciept for the payment and they started a new policy with a different company. They said they are switching everyone to a new company.
We have a home in Town so it has nothing to do with the condo's but I would suggest people check and make sure they have a policy.

mis2810

We Renewed our policy back in June. After reading this thread I checked and my policy was never emailed to me. Went into the office the other day to find out the policy was never renewed. We had the reciept for the payment and they started a new policy with a different company. They said they are switching everyone to a new company.
We have a home in Town so it has nothing to do with the condo's but I would suggest people check and make sure they have a policy.
Was Patty there?

I am also waiting on my new policy (it had increased glass coverage added 4 weeks ago) The insurance issuing agency AXA deposited the check in
late Sept.
I know we are with a new insurance company, since Pro Alliance and I had problems with the company I was with last year.

I spoke with Patty on Friday and she said they will have the amended policy for me this week, I will pick it up in person when I am in RP next week.
I will post the outcome when I see them next week.

playaperro

El Pirata
Did you have a lapse in your coverage?

bluepenguin

In Town Gringo
Did you have a lapse in your coverage?
Yes there was a lapse. They started the new policy on Monday so I don't know what they would have done if I had made a claim before that. I had a reciept saying I paid but that is all,we originally paid in cash.
This time they gave me a copy of the policy.

Last edited:

dry heat

Pigeon coup coordinator
It would also be nice to know the following:

Why were so many policies not paid?
Where did the money go (the checks were cashed by the agency)
If a claim had occured with no coverage... what recourse would an insured have in Mexico?
Is ProAlliance in a position to pay for claims not covered by an insurance policy (ex. with the recent storms, just a few dwellings and we are talking a few hundred thousand in damage)?
Why where clients not notified they had no insurance (it took an email from a resort to find out)?
Why did it take rumors for clients to find out 'pro-actively' that they did not have insurance?
Why a sudden switch in carriers? Is the current carrier suspending service to ProAlliance or is it a voluntary switch to a different carrier?
Who cashed the checks and did not apply payment to the policies (is fraud involved)?
Why has their been limited information from the insurance agency (Pro-Alliance)?
How long of a lapse did most of these policies in question have?
Is it customary to write a check out to the agency rather than the carrier?
How does a client know if their policy is active (does one just rely on the agency)?

I talked to Patty today said Rosie is fine but very vàgu said they have been very busy and was sorry for not providing the info I requested on renewal I think we will go with ace what do you think?

Status
Not open for further replies.