ProAlliance Insurance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Post something positive....then watch what happens. The negative trailer trash is a stronger voice than the positive - it is like this on every forum, then if the moderator steps in to clean it up he is called a nazi. Forums are double edged swords, but if you dig deep enough you may find some truth. Just because someone doesn't post here doesn't mean they don't read everything posted everyday of the week. They just don't want to have their opinions shot down by keyboard warriors! Fire away I can take it!
Russ, those with thick skin will put up with the BS attacks and noise, I'm sure there are those who still follow but are not posting due to
the attacks.. And you are right about most forums being 2 edged swords.

These days, seldom there are more than 3-5 people on at any given time. 2-3 years ago there were always 8-10+.
Even the long time regulars visits are few and far between.
I would rather read the info from them than all the nasty crap that is showing up here.
Hopefully Rosie gets this sorted out and this thread goes away.

playaperro

El Pirata
Thanks for the great news Perro. If I needed you for a client I'd consider that bottom of the barrel for sure.
I pointed out in a previous post that I'm not capable of leaving my clients in the lurch without recompense. Read the emails of support, these are decent and fair people, some of whom have had first hand experience with our Visitor Assistance. You gremlins, who have NEVER been clients (in your case specifically) have been knocking me for years and are all over this. Have at it, but I will continue to do what I'm doing to overcome this.
By the way, the muli-headed joan, like you, continues to unwittingly send me more new clients daily. For that, I thank you both.
My clients on this forum have let me know they consider private communication preferable. If the rest of you have specific non-invasive, non-offensive questions, you may expect the answers in this forum...but in MY timeframe. Unlike these basement-dwellers, I have a life.
I was just answering apricots question, me a gremlin, I don't have that catch me if you can attitude that you come off with.

I was just answering apricots question, me a gremlin, I don't have that catch me if you can attitude that you come off with.
don't give me that innocent tone. remember, i know who you are and have for years. in order to be 'caught' i'd have to be running. that ain't happening. and you've always been something of a gremlin. that's nothing new

fasteddy

Hey Rosy,
pretty sure i saw you at the BooBar on Saturday but it looks like you were talking to someone and I didn't want to interrupt. Plus it was a zoo
in there! I talked to Paty and will be in on the 21st to settle my condo insurance. Needed to get your new address. See you soon!
ED

Hey Rosy,
pretty sure i saw you at the BooBar on Saturday but it looks like you were talking to someone and I didn't want to interrupt. Plus it was a zoo
in there! I talked to Paty and will be in on the 21st to settle my condo insurance. Needed to get your new address. See you soon!
ED
sorry i didn't see you, Eddy! that beautiful woman is my daughter who came to check on me and the guy is Cris Garcia with the city. the plan was to just run out, do my show and get back to bed...haha...my car was completely blocked in and getting out was impossible.

joanC

I don't see anyone making personal attacks against Rosie Glover or any of her other names. The facts, which are simple and not disputed, are the facts. No one has fabricated anything. No one asking questions prompted or anything she did. I don't see how presenting the facts can be labelled an attack. Asking questions is not a personal attack.

Rosie Glover is not a victim of anything or anyone. She has not suffered any calamities, disasters or bad luck. She is the perpetrator and the author of her own predicament.

1. She wrote phony insurance policies for fire, theft, burglary, storm damage and hurricane devastation, pocketed the money, and got caught.

2. she wrote real policies for the same risks, pocketed the money, never sent any money on to an Insurance Company that had the ability to pay a claim, and never told the victims their policies were cancelled for her non payment.

3. she has admitted everything and promised an audit to see who in her office might have done such illegal things

4. in 7 weeks since she got caught there is no explanation from her.

5. she takes in THOUSANDS of dollars very year in premiums paid by people thinking they are buying MILLIONS of dollars of protection, yet she refuses to answer basic questions that anyone hoping to be trusted with such important matters should be very happy to answer:

PAGE 24:

Mrs Glover says no one has any reason to worry about trusting her with collecting money and putting into place something so very important as insurance. Therefore, I don't think a bit of a background check is out of line on someone so many want and need to trust. We all know even the lowest tier employee in any financial institution would be subject to a much more stringent background check than this:
She said earlier she had been a realtor and had owned a newspaper, and she mentioned Idaho and Texas. We request more information:
1. what was the name of the real estate company for whom you worked?
2. where was it located?
3. by what name were you known at the real estate office?
4. what was the name of the newspaper, and where was it headquartered?
5. do you have any misdemeanor or felony arrests or convictions ?
6. in what towns or cities in Idaho and Texas, or any other state, have you resided?
7. can you provide the names of 2 or more references in USA who can vouch for your business history?

None of these questions are an attack. Why will you not answer these questions, Rosie?

garyd

Thanks for the great news Perro. If I needed you for a client I'd consider that bottom of the barrel for sure.
I pointed out in a previous post that I'm not capable of leaving my clients in the lurch without recompense. Read the emails of support, these are decent and fair people, some of whom have had first hand experience with our Visitor Assistance. You gremlins, who have NEVER been clients (in your case specifically) have been knocking me for years and are all over this. Have at it, but I will continue to do what I'm doing to overcome this.
By the way, the muli-headed joan, like you, continues to unwittingly send me more new clients daily. For that, I thank you both.
My clients on this forum have let me know they consider private communication preferable. If the rest of you have specific non-invasive, non-offensive questions, you may expect the answers in this forum...but in MY timeframe. Unlike these basement-dwellers, I have a life.
I"m still with you. Stay strong and prove the naysayers wrong. Via con Dios

I don't see anyone making personal attacks against Rosie Glover or any of her other names. The facts, which are simple and not disputed, are the facts. No one has fabricated anything. No one asking questions prompted or anything she did. I don't see how presenting the facts can be labelled an attack. Asking questions is not a personal attack.

Rosie Glover is not a victim of anything or anyone. She has not suffered any calamities, disasters or bad luck. She is the perpetrator and the author of her own predicament.

1. She wrote phony insurance policies for fire, theft, burglary, storm damage and hurricane devastation, pocketed the money, and got caught.

2. she wrote real policies for the same risks, pocketed the money, never sent any money on to an Insurance Company that had the ability to pay a claim, and never told the victims their policies were cancelled for her non payment.

3. she has admitted everything and promised an audit to see who in her office might have done such illegal things

5. she takes in THOUSANDS of dollars very year in premiums paid by people thinking they are buying MILLIONS of dollars of protection, yet she refuses to answer basic questions that anyone hoping to be trusted with such important matters should be very happy to answer:

PAGE 24:

Mrs Glover says no one has any reason to worry about trusting her with collecting money and putting into place something so very important as insurance. Therefore, I don't think a bit of a background check is out of line on someone so many want and need to trust. We all know even the lowest tier employee in any financial institution would be subject to a much more stringent background check than this:
She said earlier she had been a realtor and had owned a newspaper, and she mentioned Idaho and Texas. We request more information:
2. where was it located?
6. in what towns or cities in Idaho and Texas, or any other state, have you resided?
7. can you provide the names of 2 or more references in USA who can vouch for your business history?

None of these questions are an attack. Why will you not answer these questions, Rosie?

I have been following the posts on Rocky Point Talk, and although not surprised by the snarky unfounded suggestions of a few, I regret that this whole episode is happening. It appears that many do not realize the unselfish, altruistic sacrifices and efforts Ms.Glover has made for dozens of those in dire need. I am among those grateful people.

This thread has gone too far, and I have been in the background, reluctant to post, but this has tipped the scales of ethics and morality. I am now contributing.

“I have learned now that while those who speak about ones miseries usually hurt, those who keep silence hurt more.”
― C.S Lewis

“Let them hear your voice so rarely that a simply-uttered word creates a hush of expectancy in the room.”
Richelle E. Goodrich, Smile Anyway: Quotes, Verse, & Grumblings for Every Day of the Year

We have renewed with Rosie - all is well with us. She has treated us fairly and gone "above and beyond" when we had a major problem last summer! She was there when we needed her and took absolutely good care of us. Our insurance is with her and will remain with her. If you have a question, get with her personally and get it straightened out. Being snarky on this forum isn't helping anyone. If she is your insurance agent, handle your questions with her. If she isn't your agent, just leave her alone. Not your problem!

Renewed with Pro-Alliance yesterday, great new office and same great service as always. I compared my policy line item for line item with a well known competitors, I'm getting much larger $ amount of coverages across the board, in mist cases double, for the extra $150 yearly I sleep much better at night. In case of a disaster I know I'm well covered as Rosie has made sure not to leave me exposed.

mexicoruss

Lovin it in RP!
Trailer trash? Feels good to put yourself above other people Russ? Well that statement just took you a notch lower.
It doesn't matter to me if trash lives in a trailer or in a mansion, it is still trash. If my use of a normally accepted term describing certain sordid people offends you and takes me down a notch in your scoring system, then so be it. Last time I checked I wasn't trying to live up to your standards...I have my own. Probably not as high as yours but thats my call.

Mercy! With all this negative banter and innuendos, one would think Rosie is running for public office. After wading thru several pages of mud & crap, I feel compelled to share my experience with ProAlliance: My primary residence is in Flagstaff and we had our Mexico home & autos insured thru IIG which is based in Flag. About 4 years ago, after reading on this forum about the wonderful support and assistance Rosie provides for her clients, I decided we needed her on our team. We promptly switched to ProAlliance and got the same coverage with the same underwriter at the same price but now had Rosie & Paty for support. We made it a point to get to know our new broker/agent in case we needed their help. Besides getting great advice about the best butcher, etc, we have enlisted Rosie for assistance 3 times and in each instance she went to bat for us and hit it out of the park!! From a business standpoint, I will attest to their professionalism, integrity, and service. From the personal side, I feel it's a privilege and an honor to count Rosie & Paty as friends. I will continue to recommend them to all family and friends without hesitation. God Bless!!!

jerry

Readers need to keep in mind Rosy once had a sort of news sheet that make the mistake of reporting actual news.This angered the real estate barkers including the guy who bought and wrecked the first forum ..Steve .These people have long memories and some are using this small insurance slip up for some payback...smalltown feud stuff... Check out 2009 thread ...Perro was pretty unhinged

az-dan

PAGE 24:

2. where was it located?

Fact or BS? Are you a concerned person or pot stirrer? I’m not sure but since you made statements as facts please provide some proof.
1. She wrote phony insurance policies for fire, theft, burglary, storm damage and hurricane devastation, pocketed the money, and got caught. - I have a legitimate policy that was written but was cancelled for nonpayment. Please provide us or the moderator a copy of your policy with proof it was phony. Is this Fact or BS?
2. she wrote real policies for the same risks, pocketed the money, never sent any money on to an Insurance Company that had the ability to pay a claim, and never told the victims their policies were cancelled for her nonpayment. - Since you have some special knowledge of PA money transactions please provide us or the moderator with proof that she kept the money and never sent any money to an Insurance company. Is this Fact or BS?
3. she has admitted everything and promised an audit to see who in her office might have done such illegal things. - You must have more information than we have. She admitted there was a problem and she would investigate and make it right. Please provide us or the moderator with proof she admitted to writing “phony” policies and “pocketing the money”. Is this Fact or BS?
4. in 7 weeks since she got caught there is no explanation from her. - She has posted several times so your statement of “no explanation from her” is obviously BS.
5. she takes in THOUSANDS of dollars very year in premiums paid by people thinking they are buying MILLIONS of dollars of protection, yet she refuses to answer basic questions that anyone hoping to be trusted with such important matters should be very happy to answer: - Again she has answered basic questions several times so this is not just BS it’s a lie.

So that I (we) have an understanding of where you are coming from do you or did you have a policy with PA? If not can you tell us why your appear so vindictive? What does those last 7 questions have to do with the problem at hand and why would you ask them on a public forum? It may appear I am defending PA, I am not because I am not sure what happened. We are just looking for facts, personal factual information that can help us understand what is going on and people posting BS and stirring the pot is not helpful.

FYI, those of you who have business and solicit people who may be on this forum be aware your actions and posting are being seen by your customers.

Status
Not open for further replies.