ProAlliance Insurance

Status
Not open for further replies.

garyd

My partner and me agree with you all who say we should give Proalliance some more time to explain all this plus the policies with fiction numbers and pay everybody back for the money they lost.

We want to give them our insurance business if they done nothing wrong, but we sure don't want to give business to anyone if we might get cheated. We had this happen to us in New Mexico when the accountant never paid our money for our taxes. Next thing we knew he was in jail for 7 years and our money was gone so we had to pay twice plus penalty. No more of that, thanks !

T and me need to renew our Las Conchas house insurance soon. What do you all think would be the right fair amount of time to give them to explain and pay back all the money they got by mistake?
Did I meet you today with Mimi?

Rosy, 'Glover' is not your last name, is it? If not, how did you come up with that name?
It most certainly is my legal name. If you can't find any dirt, that's because there's nothing to find. Unlike those who move to Mexico to escape taxes or child support, felony DUI charges, simple business failures or to exploit the natural resources or people of another country. I moved back to Sonora (my home state) to be near family and continue to raise my youngest in what was the only country he'd ever known.

He done seen it because he or his kin done posted it.....
Of course...the grammar is a dead giveaway. This is DanieT.

Dry Heat, we have you to thank for this 2nd generation of Gremlins. Just like in the movie, they're uglier and meaner than the 1st batch. Of course, I share the blame...I'm the one who threw water on them and fed them after midnight.

Look, I'm not blaming you or anyone else for asking those questions that needed asking, but you went over the top and way afield. Now, those of you who supposedly "meant no harm" are attracting misfits who are doing harm.

As for the FBI? I can hear it now..."who the hell is Rosy Glover"? Geez...like they haven't anything better to do.

I've been here for 14 years. I've been actively involved in every city I've ever lived in and RP is no exception. If this place is better without me than with me, then I have truly failed. I don't know what the hell I did to you people to warrant a personal vendetta, but I promise you won't bring me down.

To those who are kindly waiting on the outcome...thank you.

DH Quote: Rosy, 'Glover' is not your last name, is it? If not, how did you come up with that name? Quote"

Now this has become a riveting thread with all the factually imagined barbs being thrown out here. LOL

joanC

It most certainly is my legal name. If you can't find any dirt, that's because there's nothing to find. Unlike those who move to Mexico to escape taxes or child support, felony DUI charges, simple business failures or to exploit the natural resources or people of another country. I moved back to Sonora (my home state) to be near family and continue to raise my youngest in what was the only country he'd ever known.
then why this?

http://rockypoint360.com/rosie-the-rambling-storyteller/

Landshark

This thread has become nothing more than a sick game of hate. I am ashamed of each and every person that is a player. I agree the issue needed to be fully disclosed and it was very early in the thread. I agree those directly involved should post factual details about their situation. But that's not what this has become. It is nothing more than a feeding frenzy of hatred filled with abuse. It is no longer beneficial to Rocky Point or to the clients of ProAlliance Insurance. It is an embarrassment to both as well as this forum that is supposed to be for the good of the community. With all due respect I call upon the forum moderators to take this thread under control and put an end to the abuse.

Land Shark totally agree, best thing is to let this work itself out.
Hopefully all with abide to let it happen. If not send them to timeout or HAPPY land.

Those with actual issues with Pro Alliance should contact them direct and not tie up valuable server space with
the crap that has rolled through this thread.

jerry

I think it should stay up.Much like Homeport,Boomerfest,real estate threads,Puerto Penasco infrastructure problem threads and border/ crime issue threads people slowly show their hands for better and for worse....Rosy is coming across better.

littlejoni

User is currently banned
It looks to us like the biggest harm to Rocky Point came from Mrs Glover herself. She who claims to also be for the good of the community. And you want to talk about respect? Mrs Glover showed complete zero respect for all folks who trusted her. I guess she thinks she is smarter than us all thinking she could get away with all this.

Landshark

I think it should stay up.Much like Homeport,Boomerfest,real estate threads,Puerto Penasco infrastructure problem threads and border/ crime issue threads people slowly show their hands for better and for worse....Rosy is coming across better.
Agree Jerry. Didn't say take it down, just keep it 100% factual from those directly involved. The "it looks to us like" and "I guess" comments from the bleachers are fueling the hatred and must be stopped.

jerry

Agree Jerry. Didn't say take it down, just keep it 100% factual from those directly involved. The "it looks to us like" and "I guess" comments from the bleachers are fueling the hatred and must be stopped.
People trading elbows should consider not using screen names..maybe some of these guys work for that half ass Portugal agency. <edited upon request, Jerry>
I won't go into detail but I have had an experience with Portugal that I just can not forgive. Rosy, my dear, had I known that your company exsisted, I would have given you my and my clients business long ago. You can be assured that you will have it from now on.

Last edited by a moderator:
It looks to us like the biggest harm to Rocky Point came from Mrs Glover herself. She who claims to also be for the good of the community. And you want to talk about respect? Mrs Glover showed complete zero respect for all folks who trusted her. I guess she thinks she is smarter than us all thinking she could get away with all this.
there are many smarter than i...but i AM obviously smarter than you and your other online personalities together

Sorry Rosie but I too like fatboyharley would see your free policy gesture problematic if you already had almost $600 dollars of mine in your bank account for a non existent policy.
I understand, Kenny. All I asked for was time to get this audit over with and settle up, make sure all policies are en force before addressing something prior.

littlejoni

User is currently banned
Mrs Glover: It's nigh on to a month since you got caught pocketing money that weren't yours. When can you explain why you never sent the money to the comapany and further why you went out and made up some fake numbers to hide the theft?

How much more time do you need? If there is an innocent reason for this we all would be very happy to see it.

Kenny

R U okay Kenny? Your not as naive as others on here?
I'm fine dog... I'm just sorting through this junk trying to get a handle on all this. I will say this though and yes I have used Pro Alliance in the past and I consider Rosie a friend; I wouldn't except a free anything from anyone if my property and well being was at stake until their $$ handling problems were brought to light and delt with.

When I step out and put Rosie out of the the picture it looks bad, but when I put her back in the equation knowing Rosie as we do, it's just baffling.

Hey folks, as far as protecting Rosie from these attacks and this is not, you need not to worry. Rosie is one of just a few on here and over many years that I would consider a worthy adversary, but she never has been.. Rosie can take care of herself and she likes it that way!

If you would like to see where Rosie roots are, here you go... I love this picture.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.