ProAlliance Insurance

Status
Not open for further replies.

dry heat

Pigeon coup coordinator
While you may have found out you had no insurance a few weeks ago, others are now finding out. It is a progressing current event for the community. Unfortunately that wound is fresh to others.

mis2810

Stuart, I think maybe it's time to check the IP addresses of some of these instigators. I'd be willing to bet we have some multiple personalities around here again.

littlejoni

User is currently banned
Where the hell did these Jonis and JoanC's come from? What I can't understand is if you are not a client then why do you give a shit? You're not out anything - you are just a virtual lynch mob. I was affected by this. You don't see me ranting.
We got stolen from like many more folks here but we won't just tuck our tail over our butts and brains and beg her for some money back or another free phoney policy. We don't figure when she gets done her "audit" she will let us know real quick what we already know about what she did.

We figure a bad feather like this in Rocky Point needs to get plucked. We figure she should quit immediately her tourist job.....she is no good for Rocky Point.

Kenny

We got stolen from like many more folks here but we won't just tuck our tail over our butts and brains and beg her for some money back or another free phoney policy. We don't figure when she gets done her "audit" she will let us know real quick what we already know about what she did.

We figure a bad feather like this in Rocky Point needs to get plucked. We figure she should quit immediately her tourist job.....she is no good for Rocky Point.
Most of us lost our shirts on what we all bought down here because of crooks as this." and I say you need to get new friends, pay more attention and then see if you might be able to make a trade, for some brains.

Last edited:

littlejoni

User is currently banned
This looks to be another wannabe property owner with no cock in the ring. Drive-buy podunk town boys thinking their wife beating T is higher style are still alive. But they got more brains.

littlejoni

User is currently banned
Fraud and stealing in our town damages locals who want to be all proud and happy about of living here. We all who really live here don't need to get question over question about Rosie Glover Proalliance the crook. But, if she is not crooked we really want to hear about that to heal the wounds .

garyd

Fraud and stealing in our town damages locals who want to be all proud and happy about of living here. We all who really live here don't need to get question over question about Rosie Glover Proalliance the crook. But, if she is not crooked we really want to hear about that to heal the wounds .
If you feel that way let her complete her audit and report back. Stop adding fuel to the fire.

Reactions: ron

mis2810

So you only started "caring" about your town yesterday and 11 posts ago?

Reactions: ron

jerry

The competition Mr.Portugal gets a few fan letters on Topix
"just wanted people to know that after paying insurance for 30 years and finally my house got broken into for the first time in Cholla Bay and lost $10000 dollars worth of items, I have been trying to get them to pay the claim since May 2011 with no luck.This was written on 10-8-11. Every time I email him, he never replies. Everytime I go to Rocky Point and talk to them about the claim it is like starting from square one and always he says to come in tomorrow or Monday and he will work it out but always comes up with some excuse or just doesn't show up to work or says to come back anh
never shows up.I would suggest to people that his insurance is a joke and suggest you do business with someone else. Has anyone else been through what I am going through and have a suggestion on how to deal with it?
Yes. I have the exact same problem! I had two quads stolen last December and have been trying since them to recover my claim. There is always an excuse. Always a promise the check will be mailed to you. Now they want my bank account number to make a direct deposit. Like hell I'll do that. I've been paying over 25 years, both homeowners and auto insurance. We have visited the office, called, and emailed with no sucess. I'm going to chalk this one up to a life lesson.

Landshark

We have had our homeowners insurance with Portugal for 13 years. Never a problem, but never had a claim. Renewed in June, on time, $827 check payable to General de Seguros, SAB, mailed to a PO Box in Lukeville. Received a paid in full receipt from Portugal a few weeks later & confirmed the check had cleared the account. In August we received an expiration notice from Portugal saying if we wanted to renew send $827. Didn't respond since I had documentation of payment. Yesterday received another expiration notice saying policy expired 09/14/14 & if we wanted to renew send $827! Interesting how the expiration date keeps changing on the same policy. Clerical error? Fishing for a double payment? Who knows. Plan to purchase an Ace policy from ProAlliance in June.

Are there any other options for insurance besides Rosy and Portugal? Has anyone here used anyone else, with good results?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

playaperro

El Pirata
Are there any other options for insurance besides Rosy and Portugal? Has anyone here used anyone else, with good results?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Most locals use Yolanda Silva Insurance - 383-6280
12 Juarez Blvd Puerto Peñasco Better prices and only concentrates on insurance, Better than sending your money out of state to a third party.

LandShark I get the same thing from Portugal, and I haven't been his customer for 2 years now.

Quote from Jerry's post, "Now they want my bank account number to make a direct deposit." Like hell I'll do that. I've been paying over 25 years, both homeowners and auto insurance. Quote"

I had a claim from AXA (Pro alliance) last year and they also requested my bank info in order to do a bank transfer.
Info was submitted, we waited without the transfer ever being done.
I had the same worries about giving my bank info out.
(My wife works for a big bank and said no worries about the info being given out)

It took 2 months with 10 phone calls and another 10-15 e-mails over 6 weeks to finally get this
claim finalized and paid.
(It was happening from mid December to mid Jan so possibly the holidays were the problem with AXA?

Pro Alliance was good with the communication even though I did get some, "I don't have a response yet from
AXA" from Paty, which were more than I would have liked)

Claim ended up being a letter of credit from AXA Seguros which I took to the bank in RP and received my claim settlement.

Whole process took 3 1/2 months from claim to payment, I had to be persistent.
I had a claim in the states that was much smoother and easier with the payment process.

The bottom line is that the (Pro Alliance) AXA Seguros claim was a bit of a pain,
but AXA did pay it!

Status
Not open for further replies.