ProAlliance Insurance

Status
Not open for further replies.

apricot

Again I'm not giving P/A a pass, this is far from over but I am giving sometime for the facts to be gathered and an explanation on what happened.
It has now been over a month since this problem was first reported. How long is a fair amount of time for the facts to be gathered and an explanation given? I was hoping that Rosie would have addressed the timeframe by now (given us some kind of a timeframe estimate as to when we will hear her explanation), but what would you say is a fair amount of time?

apricot

[QUOTE="playaperro, post: 93571, member: 93"I know a few of these people are joined at the hip with P/A, Hope the truth comes out and it ends.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, no kidding. A few wanted this thread taken down. Let's find out the truth so we can all move on.

joanC

I doubt if I'm the only one who thinks Az Dan is actually Rosie Glover using a new artistic name. I also doubt if I'm the only one who finds any suggestion these were just mistakes rather ludicrous. Forgetting to pay out money received from dozens of people over several years is a mistake? Taking time to fabricate policy numbers is a mistake?

mis2810

I doubt if I'm the only one who thinks Az Dan is actually Rosie Glover using a new artistic name. I also doubt if I'm the only one who finds any suggestion these were just mistakes rather ludicrous. Forgetting to pay out money received from dozens of people over several years is a mistake? Taking time to fabricate policy numbers is a mistake?
Don't be ridiculous. Az-Dan has been a regularly contributing member on this forum for a long time, unlike you.

az-dan

(but what would you say is a fair amount of time?)
I'm not sure. I have found that things move at a very slow pace in Mexico and my first few years of dealing with businesses and issues with doing business in Mexico was very frustrating, things work at a different pace. My question is why the rush? I want answers also but I want the correct answers not speculation.
(I have not been able to verify my DL policy)
Maybe I'm just different. Thanks to dry heat bring up this problem I checked on my insurance and when I discovered it was cancelled contacted P/A and resolved the problem which took a few days, then I posted the facts. Out of common courtesy to a business I would not first post a problem on social media without giving the business a few days to address the problem. How would you feel if one of your customers had an issue with your services and before you had a chance to discuss it with them they put it out there for everyone to see, fair?
(Az Dan is actually Rosie Glover) that is really funny. I have been posting on this site for many years and I have met many of you. Again this is unfounded, untruthful allegations that does nothing to help us deal with the issues at hand.

Stuart

Aye carumba!!!
Staff member
So, AZ-Dan... you looked pretty good in that red dress and black haired wig at the Insurance Agents Ball last month in Penasco. :p :p :p

Folks, as the forum admin, I can tell you for certain that AZ-Dan and Rosie ARE NOT the same person. Where do you people even come up with that kind of nonsense? Be like saying me and LadyJeeper are actually the same person. o_O

dry heat

Pigeon coup coordinator
let's not get distracted with emotions, rumors or online forum games. Its easy to carry a conversation into a completely different topic that has nothing to do with the thread. I think it is more important for clients to call the number above and find out the status of their policy. Both companies are already looking into the situation, however they won't know the extent of the problem if clients don't call or email to find out the status of their policies.

playaperro

El Pirata
(but what would you say is a fair amount of time?)
I'm not sure. I have found that things move at a very slow pace in Mexico and my first few years of dealing with businesses and issues with doing business in Mexico was very frustrating, things work at a different pace. My question is why the rush? I want answers also but I want the correct answers not speculation.
(I have not been able to verify my DL policy)
Maybe I'm just different. Thanks to dry heat bring up this problem I checked on my insurance and when I discovered it was cancelled contacted P/A and resolved the problem which took a few days, then I posted the facts. Out of common courtesy to a business I would not first post a problem on social media without giving the business a few days to address the problem. How would you feel if one of your customers had an issue with your services and before you had a chance to discuss it with them they put it out there for everyone to see, fair?
(Az Dan is actually Rosie Glover) that is really funny. I have been posting on this site for many years and I have met many of you. Again this is unfounded, untruthful allegations that does nothing to help us deal with the issues at hand.
Grow up and use some logic, don't really care about your biz experience, you got good or bad news post it!

az-dan

Grow up and use some logic, don't really care about your biz experience, you got good or bad news post it!
What makes you think I haven’t? Logically a person who has invested many years doing the right things and contributing to the betterment of the community doesn’t start ripping people off. It doesn’t mean it can’t or didn’t happen just logically doesn’t make sense. I was asked about time and I talked about my business experience to explain it and it is oblivions you don’t care about either. I also want to hear “the bad news” all I have asked is for is to please provide more detailed information so that those of us who this really effects can decipher if the post are true facts or just BS from some who have other agendas or maybe some sick way of amusing themselves.

playaperro

El Pirata
What makes you think I haven’t? Logically a person who has invested many years doing the right things and contributing to the betterment of the community doesn’t start ripping people off. It doesn’t mean it can’t or didn’t happen just logically doesn’t make sense. I was asked about time and I talked about my business experience to explain it and it is oblivions you don’t care about either. I also want to hear “the bad news” all I have asked is for is to please provide more detailed information so that those of us who this really effects can decipher if the post are true facts or just BS from some who have other agendas or maybe some sick way of amusing themselves.
Unbelievable, maybe Northbeach will be settled before we hear the end of this.

Dan, it seems that you're much closer to the reality of this whole episode with your entire post.....especially the last sentence. I truly hope that most people can see through the thin veil of personal vendettas.

Here are our facts - no guesses, no accusations, just the facts:
1. Two separate condo/homeowner policies with Mapfre through ProAlliance 7 months apart. Neither was paid, and both policies were cancelled without any notification to us from the insurance carrier or from Rosy.
2. Contacted Rosy when this info first came to light (about a month ago now) and she indicated that our policies were paid, and we were fine.
3. Contacted Mapfre directly after hearing from another homeowner that their policy was invalid (about 2 weeks after speaking with Rosy) - and was told that our policies had been issued, but never paid, and therefore cancelled.
4. Contacted Rosy to ask about this, and she said she was doing an audit, but hadn't gotten to our policies yet (the reason we hadn't been notified) and she offered us new policies or a refund - we took the refund. At that point she lost our confidence.
5. I have been trying to confirm that our Auto Insurance is valid - Rosy says it is, but since she also initially said our homeowners policies were fine, I would like confirmation from the carrier. They have been unable / unwilling to confirm. No response to emails, no response to phone calls, and finally someone in the claims department told me that they couldn't provide that information. Doesn't mean they aren't valid, just means I have no way of finding out unless I make a claim.
6. Received refund for homeowners policy from Rosy about a week ago.

The only reason I posted this in this thread was just to inform others that they should check their policies. I believe that's the benefit of these types of forums, to share information that may be important / helpful to others.

Rosy - if you would like to discuss any of our specific policy info with me, I prefer you do it via PM or email, not on a public forum. Thank you.

Last edited:

joanC

I would suggest anyone claiming to be looking for proof read back to Oct 12,13and 14 in this forum. Rosie Glover admitted receiving money into her personal account and not sending it to the insurer, resulting in the client having no insurance. Rosie Glover has also admitted receiving money into her personal account and phoney made-up policy numbers were created, resulting in the client having no insurance.
She promised details, including who in her office was responsible ( if not her alone). She promised refunds, and admitted all the money that did not belong to her was gone. We have heard no details in over a month. A few apparently got a cash refund of money she used for her own purposes for a year or more .

I know it can be hard to handle the truth.

Status
Not open for further replies.