ProAlliance Insurance

Status
Not open for further replies.

hoffmansteve

I wrote an email to an English speaking agent at Portugal asking for an appointment to discuss and get a quote for Home owners insurance. The agent never responded, I sent a second email, no response. The person referring the agent spoke to her and assured me she was working all week. Terrible service to say the least. Guess I'll just walk in and see what's up. In 7 years I've never heard a good thing about them except their policies are cheaper than anyone else. I have always believed you get what you pay for?
Been with Proalliance for 7 years, plan to stick with them.

apricot

Well Known Member
I don't plan on using either one of them when it's time to renew our condo policy. I'll look into using Yolanda Silva. If that doesn't work out, then I'll look to go outside of Rocky Point.

Playaperro, who did you finally end up going with for your DL policy?

playaperro

El Pirata
Have not bought the DL yet but im going with Yolanda Silva too, Portugal has Millions to cover his ass for policy's he does not run thru the insurance company's Poor alliance is NOT for me. I DON'T THINK they will give me a free policy that i would of paid for.

PitiquitoRosy

Well Known Member
Thanks for the great news Perro. If I needed you for a client I'd consider that bottom of the barrel for sure.
I pointed out in a previous post that I'm not capable of leaving my clients in the lurch without recompense. Read the emails of support, these are decent and fair people, some of whom have had first hand experience with our Visitor Assistance. You gremlins, who have NEVER been clients (in your case specifically) have been knocking me for years and are all over this. Have at it, but I will continue to do what I'm doing to overcome this.
By the way, the muli-headed joan, like you, continues to unwittingly send me more new clients daily. For that, I thank you both.
My clients on this forum have let me know they consider private communication preferable. If the rest of you have specific non-invasive, non-offensive questions, you may expect the answers in this forum...but in MY timeframe. Unlike these basement-dwellers, I have a life.

az-dan

Well Known Member
Thanks for the great news Perro. If I needed you for a client I'd consider that bottom of the barrel for sure.
I pointed out in a previous post that I'm not capable of leaving my clients in the lurch without recompense. Read the emails of support, these are decent and fair people, some of whom have had first hand experience with our Visitor Assistance. You gremlins, who have NEVER been clients (in your case specifically) have been knocking me for years and are all over this. Have at it, but I will continue to do what I'm doing to overcome this.
By the way, the muli-headed joan, like you, continues to unwittingly send me more new clients daily. For that, I thank you both.
My clients on this forum have let me know they consider private communication preferable. If the rest of you have specific non-invasive, non-offensive questions, you may expect the answers in this forum...but in MY timeframe. Unlike these basement-dwellers, I have a life.
I know it's hard but you need to get thicker skin and don't respond to personal attacks you gain nothing. Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience. Just stick to the facts.

az-dan

Well Known Member
So I guess if I say you sound like an arrogant bitch you should have a line of customers around the block today :)
Why would you say this? How does personal attacks help do anything? As I have said before many of us take this seriously and would greatly appreciate those of you that just want throw BS go somewhere please.

brokenwave

Well Known Member
The D said- Quote {So I guess if I say you sound like an arrogant bitch you should have a line of customers around the block today attachFull7124}Quote

Ahh!! the depth's that people will fall down to, the last time I saw Rosie she had 2 legs and it usually takes 4 legs to be classified as a female dog.
Here is a description of the offensive word used above just to clarify how poorly it was used to describe Rosie. Also my experience with them.

bitch (b
ch) n.
1. A female canine animal, especially a dog. - I love Doggies!
Offensive - More than a few of the posts on this forum
a. A woman considered to be spiteful or overbearing. - I've know a few
b. A lewd woman. - Wish I knew a few more
c.
A man considered to be weak or contemptible. - Sounds like a few whiners here
Slang A complaint. - Ok this might be valid for some of the posters, but Rosie hopefully should be working this out
Slang Something very unpleasant or difficult. - More than a few of the posts in this thread.

Just my humble opinion. ;)

Attachments

playaperro

El Pirata
I know it's hard but you need to get thicker skin and don't respond to personal attacks you gain nothing. Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience. Just stick to the facts.
Nice try Rosa, now go use your concerned moniker, how many you got?

playaperro

El Pirata
The D said- Quote {So I guess if I say you sound like an arrogant bitch you should have a line of customers around the block today attachFull7124}Quote

Ahh!! the depth's that people will fall down to, the last time I saw Rosie she had 2 legs and it usually takes 4 legs to be classified as a female dog.
Here is a description of the offensive word used above just to clarify how poorly it was used to describe Rosie. Also my experience with them.

bitch (b
ch) n.
1. A female canine animal, especially a dog. - I love Doggies!
Offensive - More than a few of the posts on this forum
a. A woman considered to be spiteful or overbearing. - I've know a few
b. A lewd woman. - Wish I knew a few more
c.
A man considered to be weak or contemptible. - Sounds like a few whiners here
Slang A complaint. - Ok this might be valid for some of the posters, but Rosie hopefully should be working this out
Slang Something very unpleasant or difficult. - More than a few of the posts in this thread.

Just my humble opinion. ;)
You got the wrong Bitch, from wiki, A Bitch takes shit from no one. You may not like her, but you cannot ignore her....[Bitches] have loud voices and often use them. Bitches are not pretty....Bitches seek their identity strictly thru themselves and what they do. They are subjects, not objects...Often they do dominate other people when roles are not available to them which more creatively sublimate their energies and utilize their capabilities.

Derek

To be fair I read and posted a comment before my morning coffee. I have now had my coffee and feel I was way to polite :)

brokenwave

Well Known Member
You got the wrong Bitch, from wiki, A Bitch takes shit from no one. You may not like her, but you cannot ignore her....[Bitches] have loud voices and often use them. Bitches are not pretty....Bitches seek their identity strictly thru themselves and what they do. They are subjects, not objects...Often they do dominate other people when roles are not available to them which more creatively sublimate their energies and utilize their capabilities.
HA HA HA HA! Jezz, I can't agree with any of the above quote. But then I'm just a nice person to begin with.
This thread and a few others here, have made many RPT followers go away, More than a few posters haven't been seen here for awhile now.
It's become more about the noise rather than good information. Sad.:(

mexicoruss

Lovin it in RP!
HA HA HA HA! Jezz, I can't agree with any of the above quote. But then I'm just a nice person to begin with.
This thread and a few others here, have made many RPT followers go away, More than a few posters haven't been seen here for awhile now.
It's become more about the noise rather than good information. Sad.:(
Post something positive....then watch what happens. The negative trailer trash is a stronger voice than the positive - it is like this on every forum, then if the moderator steps in to clean it up he is called a nazi. Forums are double edged swords, but if you dig deep enough you may find some truth. Just because someone doesn't post here doesn't mean they don't read everything posted everyday of the week. They just don't want to have their opinions shot down by keyboard warriors! Fire away I can take it!

PitiquitoRosy

Well Known Member
So I guess if I say you sound like an arrogant bitch you should have a line of customers around the block today :)
Hi Joan, I learned during my first, very abusive marriage that being called an arrogant bitch just tells me that I'm dealing with someone who prefers women (or Mexicans) subservient, hat in hand and with a lesser capacity to hold her own.
And to respond to your comment...yes, for every man who thinks he can label a woman because he deems himself an expert there are at least 2 women who've been prevoiusly mislabeled. Some of them read this forum. Do the math, MachoMan.
Oh, and after re-reading your post I realize you aren't Joan at all. At least you can string a sentence together, and while devoid of wit, originality and insight (difficiencies common in misogynists...just sayin') at least the sentence is properly strung.

PitiquitoRosy

Well Known Member
Why would you say this? How does personal attacks help do anything? As I have said before many of us take this seriously and would greatly appreciate those of you that just want throw BS go somewhere please.
Dan, Fatboy and Broken:
Dan, you're right but once more I succumbed to the stupidity of inquiries that I haven't been seen in weeks.

Rosanne, I had a family emergency 3 weeks ago in California and have been battling bronchitis since then. I expect we'll have an idea on the previous year in the next 2 weeks. Sometimes just trying to keep current on emails is too much. If I don't respond, it doesn't mean I've left town.

BW: thanks for the levity. I'll try not to join in when I see a some slinging crap.

MexicosisRuss: Hope you are well

Kenny

Well Known Member
Post something positive....then watch what happens. The negative trailer trash is a stronger voice than the positive - it is like this on every forum, then if the moderator steps in to clean it up he is called a nazi. Forums are double edged swords, but if you dig deep enough you may find some truth. Just because someone doesn't post here doesn't mean they don't read everything posted everyday of the week. They just don't want to have their opinions shot down by keyboard warriors! Fire away I can take it!
Trailer trash? Feels good to put yourself above other people Russ? Well that statement just took you a notch lower.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.