Problems on the U.S. Side

Kenny

that is refered to here as the dog playa is this nothing more than comic or does a dog actually exist on these readings and if so what breed is this dog
I really don't need to add anything to thatSome things are best left as they are

Kenny

Yeah you're right Kenny....you could have the parking lights on....and under one or 2 other conditions. Maybe all those new fangled vehicles you young whipper snappers drive have auto dash lights too???? Have they put in proximity or weight sensors in the driver's side tied in to a daylight sensor yet? Me, I'm happy to still have my '56 chebbie! That Ford truck I had with the auto sensor was a pain, especially when I was stalking someone at night....couldn't turn off the dang headlights!!!
I recently bought a Grand Cherokee limited edition to compliment my cartel chilli pepper red beach running one, and the thing won't even let me leave the lights on and run down the battery. Mmmmm I was wondering who was turning my lights on and off when I had all the doors locked..LOL

I recently bought a Grand Cherokee limited edition to compliment my cartel chilli pepper beach running red one, and the thing won't even let me leave the lights on and run down the battery. Mmmmm I was wondering who was turning my lights on and off when I had all the doors locked..LOL
Yeah....doesn't that just piss you off? I used to turn a vehicle's headlights on if the person parked in my spot at work....after 8 hours...dead battery! Can't have any fun any more!

Well...enough diversion (or wasting of time, depending on your viewpoint!!)....can't get to RP....so got chores to do, and more exploring of my feminine side (more cooking!!...you know us old farts have dietary problems :rofl:).....it's been fun and saddening at the same time!

GV Jack

Snorin God
Well...enough diversion (or wasting of time, depending on your viewpoint!!)....can't get to RP....so got chores to do, and more exploring of my feminine side (more cooking!!...you know us old farts have dietary problems :rofl:).....it's been fun and saddening at the same time!
You bet Joe...I totally understand the old fart and the dietary part. A word of advice. Try a big swag of Metamusal and a thingy of low fat Activa and you'll be as smooth as silk.

GV Jack

Snorin God
In case you all haven't figured the obvious out, silvia is a trolling imposter who is somehow related to Happy.

It stands to reason that Happy wore out all the punctuation on his computer and this person is left with no periods.

Also, there is a strong suspicion that she is actually a he. Who in the world spells Sylvia, silvia???

Shall we meet at the river and go fishing...Maybe the Santa Cruz. :gofishing:

Oh Happy Day....

after reading through this entire post, although not sure why, it reminds me of conversations we've had on the beach, with a cooler full of empty beer cans. I can't remember the original intent of the post.

Kenny

In case you all haven't figured the obvious out, silvia is a trolling imposter who is somehow related to Happy.

It stands to reason that Happy wore out all the punctuation on his computer and this person is left with no periods.

Also, there is a strong suspicion that she is actually a he. Who in the world spells Sylvia, silvia???

Oh Happy Day....
Tried the same thing on another site, and it didn't fly for long there either.

DMAC

I fought the law and the law won.
DMAC why mustyoube so uncooth and mrHENNY excuse meplease mrKenny if I may addressyou as such why are you being so unkind isit because we happen to like taquitos and you pushthem aside and DMAC you are not beinghonest you talkalot about your words pigs but the fact of the matter isthatyou in the event of an injustice directed in your directionwould waste notime in sending for the men inblue and why isit that some of youpeople direct unkindness toward someone that posts on this subject mrHenny pardon me mrKenny I will state this hour that if this kind of abuse continues I will reasign my readings to the fishing column where the posters are not so uncooth and unpolite and DMAC and I must include mrHenny oh excuse MrKenny I must include you in this remember the weight of the cross that you two fellows will one day be forced to drag at this point may I inquire as to who this playa that some call dog that again donot project tobe kind in the meaning ofthe statement I will now excuse myself and remove myselfto the fishing excursions also I do not like some ofthe words that some here engage
IthinkIcanoneupSilviaontheefficiencyofwritinginfactIamprettysureofitandnoSilviaIwouldnotcallthecopsunlessIneededapolicereporttomakeaninsuranceclaimthepigsarenotinterestedinsolvingcrimestheyaretheretocollectfinesandotherwiseriphonesttaxpayingpeopleoffnowexcusemeIhavetogogetsomeworkdonebecauseevenusovertaxednonpigpeopleneedtoearnaliving.

tmotsinger

Eating Newbie Gringo Taco
I got thrown in a US jail for having four pieces of trash in the back of my truck. On the bright side, the soap in there was warm and furry.

Silvia

User is currently banned

Mr

Oh Happy Day....
Mr GVJack you could notbe farther from what is this Happy that you speak of I have no knowledge ofnor am I related to Silvia spelled as is is my given name so you may take your imaginationand guessing games elsewhere trolling imposter this very well describes yourself and as such you fit in with those here that refer to the law as pigs

Roberto

Oh Happy Day....
I suspect The Man is another alter ego of said person.

GV Jack

Snorin God
Mr GVJack you could notbe farther from what is this Happy that you speak of I have no knowledge ofnor am I related to Silvia spelled as is is my given name so you may take your imaginationand guessing games elsewhere trolling imposter this very well describes yourself and as such you fit in with those here that refer to the law as pigs
My Dearest Silvia... Gosh and golly..if I offended you I really apologize. I mean you have brought a certain enlightenment to this forum that has made our day.

Without you we would probably be talking about such mundane things as great places to eat, the beautiful view of the Sea of Cortez the great friends we have met in
Rocky Point and all that other dreary stuff. I thank you for your sense of humor and my eye doctor thanks you for setting back my vision about ten years.

I have a well meaning heart felt suggestion. Take your crap to some other place and please, please keep your promise of not going to Rocky Point.

Warmest personal regards,

GV Jack

PS: I have never called a police officer or a BP Agent a Pig and I would never do so. If anyone would like to, I have a nephew who's a BP guy
and I pity anyone who messes with him.