proposed security on our hwys

Status
Not open for further replies.
What do you mean? you say that you are a resident and hope to be for long, to me that sounds like you live "in town" as in Rocky Point and the security was beefed up "in town" as well as in the highway, so again what are you trying to convey with your post then? if you tell me you live in E.J. Penasco out of the way and do not leave home but seldom then I will understand your post a little better, however you live in Las Conchas to me that is "in town" as a matter of fact it is closer to town than Sandy Beach resorts, or not? please correct me if am wrong?

And as to the rest of my post, there it is girl, another of your little observations that you have not observed about yourself and how you come across, YOU have a good night! :blah: :eek3:
the thread reads: proposed security on our hwys how much more clear can that be. i have noidea who started the "in town" my thread was never about that.

oh and i am having a good night :)

InkaRoads

cronopiador
So you do agree about having more security in town then? great, be have something in common.

I have notice the increase security in the highway also, as I said before, and for you being that you are a resident how often do you travel that road between Penasco and the USA border? enough to noticed the increase of security?.

Well I do and since most of the people come to Penasco for some reason or another I thought that including the "in town" will be appropiate, from now on I will pay more attention to your post title as to what is relevant as a hole instead!! and I am in my second shot and third beer and joking around and laughing wiht others, some times about your attitude too, that is what I call a good night, in your original post, with sarcasm and all sounded like you were trying to tell me to go to bed, again I misunderstood your sarcasm, however I was trying to tell you to go to bed and relax! :lol:

Last edited:
well thanks for that...guess most cant read... i am not an idiot......go have another tequilla
I read just fine and am not drinking tonight. What's your excuse? Perhaps if you were less cryptic and sarcastic your posts would make more sense. I did notice that you are quick to call others out on their sarcasm (as you see it). You really should learn to use emoticons, since you have absolutely no skill whatsoever for weaving nuance into your posts. Better luck in the future.

cortezgirl....I just went thru this whole thread...again....and for the life of me, I can't figure out half of what you are trying to say or to whom you're replying. As Rosy indicated, there are emoticoms that you can use if you are joking or being sarcastic....you know, those things called "smileys"..... You can also click on "Reply with quote" so that us "slower" people know to whom the reply is directed!!!:stir::fail:

Rocky Point Rides

Relax.....we're driving!!
Got to the border and as a commercial vehicle with a enclosed trailer it is an automatic check, and today was my turn, I had my quad in the trailer so they ask me for registration for the quad, trailer and van my passport and drvers license, I had everything on hand, it took about 3 minutes and they let me go as normal, drived thru the "reten" (checkpoint) in Sonoyta and the policia municipal, all 4 of them, were having late lunch under the shade but with a watchful eye in the road, then again I was the only one on it, at that moment, about 16 miles out of Sonoyta the first federal police car went by towards Sonoyta then at about 30 miles I passed a truck from the Green Angels, dial 078 when in need of help in the highway, and passed the long curve after Batamonte bridge the second federal police car went by towards Sonoyta, all and all it was a very uneventfull trip, like always; this time I had the company of Ruben Blades and Celia Cruz, making this trip very enjoyable!!
Now just relaxing and ready to go for a walk to the beach, the sea is rough today!! but the weather is nice and cool with a northerly wind, from where I am!!

Last edited:
be nice cortezgirl, I'd hate to make you take a vacation.
Tyler,

This nature of rude dressing down of another member should not be permitted on the forum. The poster of the following is a continuous offender.

"I read just fine and am not drinking tonight. What's your excuse? Perhaps if you were less cryptic and sarcastic your posts would make more sense. I did notice that you are quick to call others out on their sarcasm (as you see it). You really should learn to use emoticons, since you have absolutely no skill whatsoever for weaving nuance into your posts. Better luck in the future."

I have to laugh at all of this back and forth over PRECEPTION.
Years back Edna and I were traveling to Texas with the 5th wheel and my parents were behind us with theirs. As we drove along we saw two large and very tall giraffes about 40 yards off to the side of the road. We radioed them and told them where to look at the giraffe. They never did see them.! Point is that some people tend not to see things no matter how big they are.

Kenny

Not Smiley wrote this on Thursday,....
Tyler,

This nature of rude dressing down of another member should not be permitted on the forum. The poster of the following is a continuous offender.
and he then called someone stupid, a "dressing down" a day or two later.
So what's up with that Jack? Are you special, or as I suggested, someone with speacial needs?:cluck:

Kenny

Not Smiley wrote this on Thursday,.... and he then called someone stupid, a "dressing down" a day or two later.
So what's up with that Jack? Are you special, or as I suggested, someone with speacial needs?:cluck:

Kenny
Hey Kenny, I suspect this is someone we thought was long gone. At least he seems to leave that same sickly-sweet stench in the air.

Kenny

Hey Kenny, I suspect this is someone we thought was long gone. At least he seems to leave that same sickly-sweet stench in the air.
Yep, and I suggested that right after his first post's. And just like that other person, he ignores me for the most part.:har:

Status
Not open for further replies.