Puerto Penasco Home Port

I just want to fish off of it, hell they could charge $1.00 per day and make some money but I guess their is the safety factor with rocks shifting.
They would have to charge $5 for all the extra hands that would want their slice of the action.
But a great idea, Hill Boy.
They could also put a restaurant at the end to really upscale it and make it a must see destination in RP.

jerry

They would have to charge $5 for all the extra hands that would want their slice of the action.
But a great idea, Hill Boy.
They could also put a restaurant at the end to really upscale it and make it a must see destination in RP.
Needs a FerrIs Wheel

jerry

You are saying that they have not been more correct on the course of this Project than say the Sonoran flack Joe, RP 360 or you.....These guys are on this and have done a great job.Going against Gus Brown in his hometown is pretty brave.

playaperro

El Pirata
You are saying that they have not been more correct on the course of this Project than say the Sonoran flack Joe, RP 360 or you.....These guys are on this and have done a great job.Going against Gus Brown in his hometown is pretty brave.
I really don't give a who the players are, I just want to jump on a cruise ship, drinking on the beach is kind of old for me.

Last edited:

jerry

I really don't give a fuc who the players are, I just want to jump on a cruise ship, drinking on the beach is kind of old for me.
You are in luck!
Safari Voyager Ship Review
Acquired by Un-Cruise Adventures in early 2013 and undergoing extenisve renovations, the 64-passenger Safari Voyager will be offering year-round cruises in Mexico’s Sea of Cortes beginning in November.
Safari Voyager 14 Night Mexico Cruise Schedule & Itinerary
Stop #Locationtravel42 Port of Call Guide
Depart from Guaymas, Sonora, MexicoPort-of-Call Report
1Isla San Esteban, Baja California Sur, Mexico
2Isla Tiburon, Sonora, Mexico
3Isla Angel la Guarda, Baja California Norte, Mexico
4Bahia de Los Angeles, Baja California Norte, Mexico
5Isla San Lorenzo, Baja California Norte, Mexico
6Santa Rosalia, Baja California Sur, Mexico
7Loreto, Baja California Sur, MexicoPort-of-Call Report
8Bahia Agua Verde, Baja California Sur, Mexico
9Isla San Jose, Baja California Sur, Mexico
10Los Islotes, Baja California Sur, Mexico
11La Paz, Baja California Sur, MexicoPort-of-Call Report
12Isla Cerralvo, Baja California Sur, Mexico
Arrive at San Jose del Cabo, Baja California Sur, MexicoPort-of-Call Report

Or better yet. http://www.cruisecompete.com/itins/statendam_cruises_bbehbebh.html

playaperro

El Pirata
You are in luck!
Safari Voyager Ship Review
Acquired by Un-Cruise Adventures in early 2013 and undergoing extenisve renovations, the 64-passenger Safari Voyager will be offering year-round cruises in Mexico’s Sea of Cortes beginning in November.
Safari Voyager 14 Night Mexico Cruise Schedule & Itinerary
Stop #Locationtravel42 Port of Call Guide
Depart from Guaymas, Sonora, MexicoPort-of-Call Report
1Isla San Esteban, Baja California Sur, Mexico
2Isla Tiburon, Sonora, Mexico
3Isla Angel la Guarda, Baja California Norte, Mexico
4Bahia de Los Angeles, Baja California Norte, Mexico
5Isla San Lorenzo, Baja California Norte, Mexico
6Santa Rosalia, Baja California Sur, Mexico
7Loreto, Baja California Sur, MexicoPort-of-Call Report
8Bahia Agua Verde, Baja California Sur, Mexico
9Isla San Jose, Baja California Sur, Mexico
10Los Islotes, Baja California Sur, Mexico
11La Paz, Baja California Sur, MexicoPort-of-Call Report
12Isla Cerralvo, Baja California Sur, Mexico
Arrive at San Jose del Cabo, Baja California Sur, MexicoPort-of-Call Report

Or better yet. http://www.cruisecompete.com/itins/statendam_cruises_bbehbebh.html
I don't drive to far, rather do the cruise and kick back, driving is not my thing anymore...

playaperro

El Pirata
Why wait? There is a ship that has been sailing the sea of Cortez departing Rocky Point for years. I took this boat from Rocky Point to San Jose del Cabo two years ago.
http://www.rociodelmarliveaboard.com/baja.html
I remember your post from a few years back, Think that runs about 5k and you have to fly back from SJ del Cabo, not interested in scuba diving, I have a question for you azdan, wonder if you can recall, There was another sister ship being built with this one for Gus Brown back in say 97ish, Do you know if that ship is still around?

az-dan

I remember your post from a few years back, Think that runs about 5k and you have to fly back from SJ del Cabo, not interested in scuba diving, I have a question for you azdan, wonder if you can recall, There was another sister ship being built with this one for Gus Brown back in say 97ish, Do you know if that ship is still around?
When I went it cost about $2,800. Now they are sold out through 2016, it appears to be a very popular trip. This boat was built 2006 - 2007 and launched in 2008. Dora and Lolo have another boat they are working on now in the ship yard.

jerry

I hoped that they were not stupid enough to keep going.....we will see...some hack waving his arms an pointing does not solve the problems with this boondoggle rapped up in a con job.

Last edited:

Mexico Joe

Cholla Bay 4 Life
This sh1t is about as funny as American politics. Recumbent delegates with the lowest approval rating in American history, least productive Congress since my Johnson ran for office. What a joke! Voted right back in! Lmao I love how these hacks keep giving us conceptual drawings. This thing is such a joke. I like Dog but this is a joke.

jerry

Looking at Alaska air today and saw a guy can get a direct flight to cabo one way for 199 bucks...
We need our airport to get going,clean up the dump and just maybe fix the potholes on the existing road as I see no sign the coastal highway construction is headed north from the checkpoint by the mine...stalled....

Portland
to
Los Cabos

one way from
$199*
Seattle
to
Kaua'i

$200
You may also be interested in...
Vacation Packages