Puerto Penasco Home Port

playaperro

El Pirata
El pescado siempre se pudre por la cabeza.
Ese pescado brinko un barricade Y era la culpa de los guardias ke lo chingaron, Mas o menos se porto como un ladron, por que Le pago a los guardias, milagro ke no se lo levaron a piche bote por la noche.

jerry

I think the pescado Jerry was referring to was the Chief of Police, or even the Mayor?
Just seems like everyone has a handout now....hell the military roadblock to catch illegal shrimpers near Santo Tomas was setup in a way a guy could avoid it...almost...then local po po were waiting around a bend....the pesos then flowed

mis2810

A lot has changed since the PRI came back into control. Reading the Sonoyta and Penasco news/Facebook, everyone is fed up with them. But hey, they're the ones who voted them back in 2012. All over Mexico people were impatient with the PAN trying to undo 70 years of PRI control (corruption). So instead of waiting it out, they go back to what that knew = PRI. Now what do they have? I'm not saying that the PAN or PRD are perfect, but not sure why anyone would ever vote PRI.

mis2810

So are you suggesting they jumped out of the PAN into the fire???? :eek::eek::eek::eek:
That's EXACTLY what I'm saying! LMAO!!!! Leave it to you to think of that . . . . actually it's something GV would say also. Where is GV? He hasn't checked in since his trip down this weekend. Is he in jail?

GV Jack

Snorin God
Right on, Roberto. Home safely and the Gendarmes never had a chance. I snuck out under the cover of darkness and
made it here in four hours flat. Would have been sooner except for Ross' prostate. Had my usual great time this trip
including dinner with a rumbler with 10" spikes. Dined at Mare Blu last night and must say I preferred the view prior
to the addition of the rock pile. Food and service was excellent. Ask for Omar, used to work at Panne & Vino. Only
complaint was the doggone wind. Only stopped one day and switched to the north which brought in bugs galore.. I
can't wait for my next trip in August.

Landshark

No problem...." provided a doubling up of efforts in order to recover lost time."
They say this & then take days off. A gringo interprets this remark as working 24/7 until completion because that's the way we have been raised. A Mexican worker explained their way to me once; "Americans live to work, Mexicans work to live." Made me rethink a lot of things. Mañana amigos, mañana!