Pulp Fishin...

Stuart

Aye carumba!!!
Staff member
Cool video. The Sargent Majors (yellow fish with the stripes) are cute when they're little. Once they get some size to them, they get really territorial and aggressive. I've had them attack my swim fins, trying to take bites off the end!

I haven't snorkeled in awhile. Sure do miss it!

Stuart... thanks for watching, glad you enjoyed it... if you think the sargentos are aggressive you should see how those pargo react when they get tired of you bein' in their space... they go after more than just your fins... :fish:

Nice video. On the related videos the is Lucinda Williams sing Drunkin Angel. Give it a listen if you have never heard this lady. Give Essence a listen also. Give them al a listen if you have the time. Enjoy.

You want to talk about agressive fish....check out the one in the tank at the Aquarium (Cet Mar).....it's been there several years now.....you better have great reflexes if you put any part of your anatomy in the water!!!!

A

azbeachboy

Joe,
I thinking your talking about the dogfish. That is a mean fish...

You want to talk about agressive fish....check out the one in the tank at the Aquarium (Cet Mar).....it's been there several years now.....you better have great reflexes if you put any part of your anatomy in the water!!!!
That is the same type of fish (perro pargo) as in the video... there where several of them there while I was videoing this and I needed to watch all angles so they wouldn't take a nip outta me...

That is the same type of fish (perro pargo) as in the video... there where several of them there while I was videoing this and I needed to watch all angles so they wouldn't take a nip outta me...
I used to have fun when I went in to the aquarium....teased that big one there....scared the wits out of several other tourists when it made a run for my hand and splashed them... He's gotten much bigger, and I've slowed down a bit....:wink: