Rain, rain, rain 11/22/13

Landshark

Terry, I've used the upper road several times when the road's a muddy mess & it's definaty better. Still a major problem getting in & out of PE on days like this. Had to get towed through the area by the estuary once. Water was above the rocker panels! Got mud inside the wheels one time and if I tried to go over 40 mph the car shook like mad. Had to go to the car wash on Benito & power wash the mud out. Still shook over 55 all the way home!

Terry C

The Caliche it so heavy. It's the only way to keep the roads in good shape though. Like the saying it never rains in RP until it rains and then it rains hard..

jerry

Doin the same here in GV. Sun was out for about an hour but a steady rain most of the day. Says .31, but seems more than that.

Only 54 degrees here right now. Damp, cold but no complaints, we need every drop. Some soup, brandy and an electric throw.
Good night to drive around GV with a universal garage door remote and steal golf clubs and cart batteries

Kenny

Good night to drive around GV with a universal garage door remote and steal golf clubs and cart batteries
It's one week shy of a year since our Monkey on a Jet Ski has posted one this forum and though it wasn't easy, our friend Jerry with this post has the honors of being at the top of the list with the most posts now. Ha, one week shy of a year to catch that little Monkey.:p

Ladyjeeper

Sonoran Goddess
Staff member
My crazy Mexi-cat just came in soaked to the bone......Dripping water all over the concrete floors. I can't believe how much water is coming off of him,,,,LOL! He just loves the rain and insists on going out in it.......Argh! We're up to 2 and a half inches in downtown Phx......
And it's still raining......

Kenny

My crazy Mexi-cat just came in soaked to the bone......Dripping water all over the concrete floors. I can't believe how much water is coming off of him,,,,LOL! He just loves the rain and insists on going out in it.......Argh! We're up to 2 and a half inches in downtown Phx......
And it's still raining......
Smart outdoor cat's who hunt a lot like my Spooky Cat know that Gophers, Mice, Mexican Wood rats and such get active when it rain's... So when the Spooky go's out in the rain it's not to play, not at all.

Ladyjeeper

Sonoran Goddess
Staff member
Where's this, Jim? By the way, I have your DVD. If you are going to the Black and White ball, I'll bring it.

Roberto

Saturday
5AM cloud cover no rain
7AM Steady downpour till 8
9AM Clear to the East, sprinkles
10AM Heavy cloud formation blowing in from the NE
11:45 Clearing, partly cloudy, no rain.
Jim's photos is a good one. Benito Juarez has several large lakes.

Last edited:

Ladyjeeper

Sonoran Goddess
Staff member
Oh Heck No! I was just teasing.......She would be the last thing to go..........And even then.....I don't think so.

Roberto

There are many vehices stuck on the roads in Unconscious according to a gent that just came out. He also went to Encanto and got through but reported the roads were bad although he thought Unconscious roads were worse.

Terry C

I personalty wouldn't try even with 4WD. It's dark and your sliding around in the muck and you may not have any control of your vehicle.