Rancher killed near Douglas in Eastern Arizona

jerry

There is a lot about this story that is fishy.....Audsley you just keep on wishing it was one of them damn mexicans
and be sad if it wasn't a mexican national

Happygirl,

Channel 11 News explained tonight that the Az Daily Star made an error in reporting what govt officials were saying. The Star's original story stated that the person being sought is a U.S. citizen. The Star later acknowledged that this is an error and that what govt officials had told them was that the person is believed to be in the U.S. The govt officials have said nothing about the nationality of the suspect. The Star blamed the error on an editing mistake, not the reporter.

I've seen nothing to indicate law enforcement believes the Krentz murder was unrelated to border issues. Let's remember that many people living in the U.S. are also involved in smuggling drugs and humans. Smuggling operations utilize U.S. citizens as spotters, drivers and in other roles. Even if it turns out the shooter is someone born and raised in Douglas or Bisbee, that wouldn't mean the killing was unrelated to border smuggling.

Read the Tucson Weekly article posted by Playaperro and decide whether govt officials are just blowing smoke for political reasons or if perhaps our government is failing to protect its citizens.

jerry

She might have gotten an offer she couldn't refuse...In Bowie where I've been for 9 years on and off I know a store owner,a tow truck driver,a phone company installer,a rancher,a fire department acting chief that all are either involved in drugs and illegal smuggling or look the other way(my MO)
What do we all have in common? we are all white !

Kenny

She might have gotten an offer she couldn't refuse...In Bowie where I've been for 9 years on and off I know a store owner,a tow truck driver,a phone company installer,a rancher,a fire department acting chief that all are either involved in drugs and illegal smuggling or look the other way(my MO)
What do we all have in common? we are all white !
One big difference there Jerry, she wasn't "the secretary for the Drug Enforcement Division of the Cochise County Attorney office", who well may have taken a oath of to uphold the laws of AZ. At the very least, she was stabing her co-workers in the back!

jerry

Arizona Daily Star | Posted: Wednesday, May 5, 2010 5:18 pm
Font Size:
Default font size
Legalize all drugs.......
A Santa Cruz County sheriff’s deputy is facing drug trafficking and weapons charges after he was accused of smuggling cocaine through a U.S. Border Patrol checkpoint.
Deputy Jesus R. Contreras, 29, and another man, Ernesto Castro, 38, were indicted on the charges after authorities determined the men conspired to transport five kilograms of cocaine beginning at a time unknown and March 2, according to a U.S. Attorney’s Office press release.
Contreras is accused of transporting the cocaine through an Interstate 19 checkpoint in his marked patrol vehicle while in uniform.
He was fired from the sheriff’s department and taken into custody by FBI agents Tuesday, authorities said

B

bahiatrader

A lot of smuggling operations have family on both sides of ther border. Some are even involved in law enforcement. It's pretty hard to cope with operations like that.