Roberto.

Kenny

Well Known Member
I'm sad to bring you the news that our friend Roberto passed a few weeks ago. I don't know the particulars, but his son was with him when he died and he went quickly.
No, I don't know if the virus was involved, but I do know that he took it seriously and was taking all the recommended precautions to protect others and himself.

JimMcG

Well Known Member
Very sad to hear that Roberto has passed away. I always enjoyed his informative if sometimes combative contributions to the forum. I will miss hearing from him. Vaya con Dios amigo.

MIRAMAR

Well Known Member
So sorry to hear this. My husband and I would often talk with him at Bryan's on Fridays, and sometimes and share a meal with interesting conversations about New Mexico.

Last edited:

InkaRoads

cronopiador
I am sadden to hear this, I was chatting with Dee this afternoon and she gave me the bad news about Bob, since he was not at the office, I sure will miss having a few wines or beers with him, Descansa en paz mi amigo, serás muy extrañado por muchos!!!

Mexico Joe

Cholla Bay 4 Life
Damn, I haven't been on the forum for a couple of weeks and see this tonight. I can't believe it. Roberto was a wealth of information and you could always count on him providing some details for real time information on the ground in Rocky Point. I met him the first time with Kenny on our way down to Santo Tomas we stopped by the Twin Dolphins realty office. Second time, about 2015 I needed a last minute house or place to rent and hit up trusty Roberto. He got me into a house over by Al Capones in the Mirador neighborhood. Good deal and no BS as usual from Bob. Really sad to read this news tonight. He was a regular on this forum and had a lot of good insight. Rest IN PEACE Roberto!!!