Rocky Point Crime: Are we there yet?

playaperro

El Pirata
I mentioned in one of my first post's, AC some of the scoundrels lived in Las Conchas. The guards had nothing to do with it. Beside that there are other way's to drive into Las Conchas, without going thru the guard gate. I have driven to to dunes on the end of Las Conchas, many times from the estuary side.
This has been discussed many times about the many ways to enter the property and they have been boobby trapped, riza...

Last edited:

lagrimas85

AKA Carnac
This has been discussed many times about the many ways to enter the property and they have been boobby trapped, riza...
Mucha Riza, JaJaJa I should be saying OOOOOOPPAAAAAAAA as your Uncle Billy dances and breaks plates. That was my very first post 4 days ago about the residents of Las Conchas.

moore_rb

Stay Thirsty My Friends
some of the scoundrels lived in Las Conchas. The guards had nothing to do with it.

Great point. Let's all get real here:

Guards and gates can not (and will not) prevent crime. What guards and gates do is increase inconvenience, making external criminals more likely to go expend their efforts elsewhere, where it is easier to get in and out of; but guards can not prevent interaction (even criminal interaction) amongst the "residents" of a community, any more than having more cops can reduce crime in Rocky Point (or anywere else) as a whole...

Assigning any blame or responsibility for crime to the guards (or cops) is silly.

The lessons of human history (5000 years worth) teach us that there are 2 effective ways to reduce crime in a community:

1) Promote free will, economic freedom, education, and judicial balance among a population that maintains the personal right to arm and defend itself (like the early American colonies did)

-or-

2) Oppress the population under the constant threat of excessive violence and/or death by an active "government" as the consequence of criminal behavior.

It is not mere coincidence that the territories conquered by Ghenghis Khan had some of the lowest recorded crime rates in history once they were under the control of the warlords.

There was no crime because everyone lived every minute in fear of being beheaded for making a wrong move. Zen and YinYang are extremely efficient in stripping empathy out of the equation when it comes time to decide whose timer gets to keep ticking, and whose timer is expired...

As a human society, we are closing in on the moment that we (as an entire species) will have to CHOOSE which system we prefer to exist within.

I will choose free will, and I will live with the possibility of crime as a necessary cost of my freedom.

lagrimas85

AKA Carnac
Thanks Carnak. Very kind words from you.

I'm just trying to be helpful and report to others on this site and provide information I have gotten from a credible source. Would it be better if I said nothing? Do you have the accurate information? Can you tell me where I am wrong? I am fine being wrong, I don't know anyone involved and did not see what happened. So, blow in the envelope Carnak and enlighten us to what transpired.

Lastly, if you have your reading glasses on, I originally stated from the my first comment that I cannot guarantee this information.
You are welcome, Perry....Mason that is, did you figure out yet how there are 100 ways into Las Conchas without going thru the gates? Me, I would arrive by boat.

JGattheSea

PIF Puerto Peñasco
IMG_9827.jpg
send help!!!!!!!! no wait just send beer and food ... I'm staying a few more days! the bodies should be washing up on sandy beach anyday now cuz Rick from Fox says so ....waiting waiting waiting.... oh hell maybe its in old port guess I have to go to Flavios or somewhere since Boo Bar is closed till next month ....LOL

Two gangs fighting for turf in Chicago for control and transport of illicit drugs (Alcohol) results in the public death of 7 of the gang members.. (All Capone gang vs Bugsy gang)

Two gangs fighting for turf in Rockypoint for the control and transport of illicit drugs (MaryJane) results in the public death of 5 of the gang members . (Sánchez Arellano Cartel vs Arellano-Félix Cartel )

Yes, I guess these two stories have no similarity whatsoever.
Wahoo, I'm curious to know where you got that there were two gangs fighting for turf in Rocky Point. Nothing credible that I've read or heard indicates that. In fact, I don't believe it. I gave you guys straight answers, and others on this forum who have some knowledge also said nothing to that effect. The only mention of that was the former DEA guy, Colson...who knows nothing and is simply guessing. He also, by the way, indicated that it might've been a purging of the ranks from within. Then you go on to name groups who've not been associated with this incident.

And by the way, cops killing bad guys is usually not described as a massacre.

Roberto

Two gangs fighting for turf in Chicago for control and transport of illicit drugs (Alcohol) results in the public death of 7 of the gang members.. (All Italian gang vs Irish gang)

Two gangs fighting for turf in Rockypoint for the control and transport of illicit drugs (MaryJane) results in the public death of 5 of the gang members . (Sinaloa Tij Cartel vs Sinaloa Cartel)

Of course your stories are similar. But they are just your stories. The point that you seem to ignore is that YOU DO NOT KNOW what happend. You are prone to wild speculation and thoughtless remarks. The facts are not all in yet, but you are confident that you know. Oye, Carnac is this guy in training with you? Sorry but that was an inflammatory, mindless and dumb comment that serves no purpose.

lagrimas85

AKA Carnac
Of course your stories are similar. But they are just your stories. The point that you seem to ignore is that YOU DO NOT KNOW what happend. You are prone to wild speculation and thoughtless remarks. The facts are not all in yet, but you are confident that you know. Oye, Carnac is this guy in training with you? Sorry but that was an inflammatory, mindless and dumb comment that serves no purpose.
No Roberto, Carnac doesn't miss.......

Massacre; oxford; " There is no clear-cut definition for when killings are referred to as massacres or not, rather, this choice is a result of an individual or collective assessment, depending e.g. on how the circumstances of the killing align with given ideas of acceptable use of force and on the desired status of an event in collective memory".

Every news outlet has it wrong about the dead being "Cartel members"? Everyone in Penasco now is aware of the Tonnage of Maryjane that has been confiscated just this year. What, about 15 tonnes confiscated? Since 10% is what is lost, that would mean 150 tonnes go by this port. Puerto Penasco now has become a major tran ship location, by boat and by roads. This area is Sinaloa country; big bucks dropped here is a good thing right?

DeFrente- Headline story; "Un enfrentamiento, a balazos entre dos grupos delictivos dejó como saldo a cinco gatilleros muertos en plena vía pública; además de un agente de la PEI cuando elementos de la Policía Estatal Investigadora (PEI) trataron de detener a una de las bandas delincuenciales.
Inmediatamente trascendió que uno de los protagonistas de la balacera era Ramón Sabori Cisneros, hermano de Raúl Sabori Cisneros, alias “El Negro”, quien hasta su detención en abril del 2011 en un hotel de Hermosillo, fuera identificado como lugarteniente en Sonora del cártel de Sinaloa, hombre de confianza de Joaquín ”El Chapo” Guzmán."

Every story including the PEI says this was a gang related killings.

Here; take a gander and look at the pictures and tell me a first impression is not a red murders, a Valentine day massacre.
http://www.elsoldecaborca.info/index.php?option=com_content&view=category&layout=blog&id=5&Itemid=5

That this was gang related is a good thing; this event
in Chicago, the "Valentine's Day Massacre" was the beginning of the end for both gangs. It was never proven that these murders where by the Al Capone's gang. Only that Bugsy's people where the ones dead. It was assumed just as here it is assumed it is Sinaloa Cartel related. Lets hope there is enough local outcry as in Chicago. This event and the Public outcry brought to light started and was the beginning of the end and push to get rid of Al Capone and their mafia and corruption that these dollars purchased.

Lets wait and see how long it takes for local officials to step up and tell citizens what their investigation has turned up.
For RPTalk; this is a bull'itin board and discussing ones thoughts and personal feelings that make it worthwhile.

This is not an attack on anyone.

Wow...you're all over the map with this post. I never disputed that those involved were associated with a cartel. I said you named groups that had nothing to do with it, or with Penasco. The players were well-known. You want to take that connection and tie it to Chicago and to your statistics (mingled with your own math) on drug smuggling? Go for it. I'm staying on-topic. As posted in my statement on another thread, a renegade band was veering way off the path and committed several crimes that were unacceptable to those within and outside their group. They were dealt with. Some would like you to think that the victims of the crimes somehow brought this on themselves, but to allow that to go uncorrected would be to further victimize them.

By the way..."grupos delictivos" can refer to two factions from within the same organizaton. Look it up in Oxford's

Two gangs fighting for turf in Chicago for control and transport of illicit drugs (Alcohol) results in the public death of 7 of the gang members.. (All Italian gang vs Irish gang)

Two gangs fighting for turf in Rockypoint for the control and transport of illicit drugs (MaryJane) results in the public death of 5 of the gang members . (Sinaloa Tij Cartel vs Sinaloa Cartel)

So you go into Edit, modify the names of the cartels you're spouting and you think it'll make a difference? Still wrong, Dude.

oye Roberto; this is a BB. Nothing official here, and only you seem to think what is posted here is.
There are many links to news reports shared and "quotes from police etc.

My stories? There are books; movies and hundreds of articles written on the Chicago situation. It is not my story. The Story of Cartel members being murdered in your Town is not my story. Seems like you want to sweep this under the rug? Much like in Chicago, no one cared much by all the gang killings. It takes your local people to say enough is enough. What does this outcry of others wanting to expose this event tell others about you?
Wahoo, I'm directing this to you, but it isn't written for you. I'd doubt you'd get it, so please step out of the way now.

To everyone else: I posted earlier about those who want us to believe they know more than they do. This is EXAMPLE A. Grabbing for the dictionary in an effort to justify using inflammatory words that will help him compare Rocky Point to Chicago during Prohibition? Police kill bad guys, losing one of their own in the process and he first calls it a massacre and now a murder?

Okay, Wahoo...this part is for you: You should worry more about what your ranting 'tells others about you'. Don't look now, but your ego and your agenda are showing.

Roberto

oye Roberto; this is a BB. Nothing official here, and only you seem to think what is posted here is.
There are many links to news reports shared and "quotes from police etc.

My stories? There are books; movies and hundreds of articles written on the Chicago situation. It is not my story. The Story of Cartel members being murdered in your Town is not my story. Seems like you want to sweep this under the rug? Much like in Chicago, no one cared much by all the gang killings. It takes your local people to say enough is enough. What does this outcry of others wanting to expose this event tell others about you?
Well, you still don't get it. Sorry about that. I"d rather get it accurate than half as#e. What's the problem with that? How does it help matters to jump on something with inflammatory analogies and incomplete information? Admitting you know nothing then summarizing, elaborating and repeating a lot of stuff others have said isn't helpful, is it? Acting on incomplete and inaccurate information is just as bad as acting on no information, maybe worse. People want to know mostly for the purpose of predicting, anticipating, future events. The violence that occurred was in the past. I am sitting here in Penasco and it's a typical quiet Sunday, nothing obvious going on in the present. Does this past violence predict more in the future? That's the concern I think. Relax, Carnac is working on it, so is Rosie.

Last edited:

Chango

Correct me if I am wrong. This was not an invasion of innocents. This was not a gun battle of innocents. Yes?

aprilsuzanne55

BeachGirl
Oh, come on - you can't do that to us! LOL
Sorry! I have been in town for a week and I was going to comment on some of the "inside information" I have heard regarding the home invasion and in town shooting, but then I decided it is just rumors and although I trust the locals here that told me what they know, it does not mean it is true, so I am declining to spread any more rumors.

We are having a great time in PP this week, the weather and the beach are beautiful, everyone is friendly and the town feels safe as always to me.