Rocky Point Fishing Getaway

Stuart

Aye carumba!!!
Staff member
More bait? Hahaha!

He had something decent on. Guess we'll never know. I've felt like that a lot the last couple of trips for grouper - lose two for every one you manage to get in the boat! Broken rod, snapped spectra line, shredded leaders - sometimes the fish wins!

More bait? Hahaha!

He had something decent on. Guess we'll never know.
I have a good idea what it was... because we got another that didn't get away... until we released it... :fish: but if I tell ya... then I'd have to kill ya... and I don't want to do that to you Stuart... if I did who'd watch my videos? :-o

thanks for watchin... sometimes the fish need to win...

JimMcG

We will have to see what MODERATORS have to say about that particular caveat :-? :confused: :shock:.
You might just be in DEEP sh***. Good Luck!

Kenny

Yes. Mostly the roads less travelled. Still go down but it is a bit sticky right now. September maybe.
I remember some of your adventures you shared with, and like you, I'm waiting for it to cool down a tad, then off I go to make some more.
It's mid 80's with low 50's up here right now. Kind of hard to find much better right now.:-D

Come on Jim, just one little story:sunny: about farther down south, back in the day when the fish were bigger and the women (censored):oops: