rockypointnewsonline.com

InkaRoads

cronopiador
OK Rosie, I can wait you have to make this paper more of a twice a week thing!!!!!! :eek3: :lol: :lol: :lol: can wait till Tuesday anymore!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

InkaRoads said:
OK Rosie, I can wait you have to make this paper more of a twice a week thing!!!!!! :eek3: :lol: :lol: :lol: can wait till Tuesday anymore!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Dear InkaRoads, Get outta here! When I first talked to Melody about the project, can you believe I was thinking DAILY? Thankfully she had the sense to say we should try weekly first. By the way, it's Wednesday! :lol:

Now I gotta tell you that we are thrilled with the response and the whole project is shaping up quite well. Even the potential advertisers have started to approach us. So what do we still need? Well I'm glad you asked:

- More links back to our page from other pages
- More feedback. Letters telling us what you like and don't like so we can bother less with whatever is ineffective and concentrate on what you want to see.
- Classified ads. Sell a car, look for a job, hire someone, special services, all can be done with a classified ad.
- Ideas, suggestions, submissions (although we cannot guarantee they will be used and we reserve the right to edit)
- And please disregard what I said above...we want more readers and advertisers!

Glad you like what we do...we do it because we like it too!

I appreciate your online paper Rosy. We tried for a week to find out what the heck happened in Sonoyta on January 18th. Now we know.

Keep up the good work:)

waterkids said:
I appreciate your online paper Rosy. We tried for a week to find out what the heck happened in Sonoyta on January 18th. Now we know.

Thank you for the kind words. I'm the "front person" but my partner Melody works hard on the technical side and design. Its a definitely a team effort. Glad you like it, hope you subscribed!

tyler

I like pie.
Staff member
PitiquitoRosy said:
waterkids said:

Thank you for the kind words. I'm the "front person" but my partner Melody works hard on the technical side and design. Its a definitely a team effort. Glad you like it, hope you subscribed!
I see you guys currently use bluehost.com for your technical stuff. If you ever want free webhosting, let me know. We run a web hosting company as well (as many other things) .

tyler said:
I see you guys currently use bluehost.com for your technical stuff. If you ever want free webhosting, let me know. We run a web hosting company as well (as many other things) .
Ah, now you're talking Mel's language. Thank you, Tyler...I'll let her know.

jerry

Rosy good issue but i wasn't sure if the bust of the ex government mucky muck was old news or a new guy.I sounds like he hadn't been in the government for a while.
i liked the picture of all the weed on the basketball court too.
Somewhere Michael Phelps is weeping.

"A tabloid published a picture of Olympic swimmer Michael Phelps at a party taking a huge hit from a bong. I think there’s an important lesson to be learned here: Kids, never share your pot with someone who has the lung capacity of a dolphin."
---Conan O'Brien

jerry said:
Rosy good issue but i wasn't sure if the bust of the ex government mucky muck was old news or a new guy.I sounds like he hadn't been in the government for a while.
i liked the picture of all the weed on the basketball court too.
Somewhere Michael Phelps is weeping.
Thanks Jerry. The mucky muck has been involved in similar government posts for over ten years on a national level and was only fired in early summer from his post as economic development minister, so this is new stuff. The guy in the post prior to him was also found to have taken tons of money from the drug lords, so that may be where the confusion comes in.

As for the pic of the weed...I told Mel it looked more like a fern to me, but it's been awhile, so who knows...