Roll call for Christmas/New Year's....

Business delay. Due to Edna having to work we will not make it down until 30 th pm.
With some of her people on vacation and the funeral for the kids that got killed on the freeway accident she has to help cover in the floural and accounting departments.

Everybody.....Get your butts down here....the weather is great (after the cold/overcast yesterday)....it's sunny, and the water is flat. Azbeachboy is settled in, and so am I!!!

dlmoo1

We are headed there tomorrow 12/30/2009 :cruisin:, staying until tuesday.....Can't wait......Staying at Playa Bonita:rofl:

I will see ya all once in a blue moon at Azbeachboys, aka Chuck. I will bring homemade tomales and beer to wash them down.

%^&* We are not going to make it down! Son who wants to take over the business and does not even go to work. People on vacation. A large wedding and a large funeral so Edna has to work in the floral dept.

I hope you all have a great New Years eve and I will miss being there with you all. Worked out that we will leave in the am and hope to be there until next Wed.
Love to all and party on. Just be safe.
See you all next year!