Roll call for Christmas/New Year's....

I'm here...
Well....DUH!!! Where else would you be??? :rofl:

I'll be down early in the week after Christmas....plan on staying thru New Year's...will have the jetskis....brrrr... (hear that Jerry?:stir:)....maybe will get a view of the whales if they're up the gulf.

Well....DUH!!! Where else would you be??? :rofl:

I'll be down early in the week after Christmas....plan on staying thru New Year's...will have the jetskis....brrrr... (hear that Jerry?:stir:)....maybe will get a view of the whales if they're up the gulf.
Joe I'll be going out on the water Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday hopefully we will spot some whales...

anyway I'll be looking forward to seeing ya when you get down here...

Have a Merry Christmas Amigo...

Mark, Merry Christmas to you and your family!!!

This will be a very subdued Christmas for me and my daughter....with recent events, neither of us are in a very festive mood....

A

azbeachboy

Valerie and I will be down Saturday afternoon for a week.

A

azbeachboy

Valerie said the bar at our trailer opens at 8:00 pm New Year's Eve for a pre-party. Then we can go out around 10:30 or 11 Everyone is invited. Bring your favorite "munchie" food and we will provide the music and a few strings of beads! We are really looking forward to seeing everyone.

Edna and I wil be down on Sat 26th afternoon until Jan 4 am
Just let us know where and when and what to bring.
Don't ya just love a party!

Jim

I'll be here. I'm going to visit my Mom for a couple days in the States over Christmas and then here again. Oh, then in January I'm going to Minnesota for my great aunt's 100'th birthday party.

I'll be here. I'm going to visit my Mom for a couple days in the States over Christmas and then here again. Oh, then in January I'm going to Minnesota for my great aunt's 100'th birthday party.
When is the CamelToe reopening?

M

mexmac

This will be the first year that I don't spend Christmas with my kids. My youngest son just joined the Marines and is in his 3rd week of boot camp and money is just too tight to travel. I will be taking pictures for a new gallery on my web site called "Christmas in Penasco"....At least I have something to keep me busy until New Years Eve:cheers:

Stuart

Aye carumba!!!
Staff member
Didn't see any whales this weekend, but LOTS of dolphins around. Just FYI - most of the time we see whales is on the way to the 51 and they are generally 30-35 miles out. Rarely do we see them closer, but we have once in a blue moon.

Shrinkage, my friend. Major shrinkage. Water temps were a consistent 65 degress this past weekend!

Mentiras y Traición

Sonoran Goddess
This will be the first year that I don't spend Christmas with my kids. My youngest son just joined the Marines and is in his 3rd week of boot camp and money is just too tight to travel. I will be taking pictures for a new gallery on my web site called "Christmas in Penasco"....At least I have something to keep me busy until New Years Eve:cheers:
Mexmac! My youngest son spent 5 years in the Marines 2000-2005! Is he at Pendelton or LeJuene (if that is how you spell it)? You are now part of the Marine family. Welcome! Let me know how you are doing and if you need anything. I spent 4 years tracking his deployments, by ship and by air. It's both the proudest and scariest time of life! Semper Fi!
Sheryl:bunny: