Sandy Beach Jetty Construction

Well went by Jetty const. around 9:00 am no work going on go figure!! will check later today. May be they are out of rock waiting for blasting so they can make more.

The activity has slowed down form a little to a lot over the last 6 weeks. On Super bowl weekend they were cranking 12-14 hours a day 7 days a week
Since March 6th-18 when I was in RP they seem to be doing 8-10 hours a day on average with some days, Nada!
The activity is much calmer now, the jetty length doesn't look like it has changed a ton in the last 4-6 weeks,
From Work stoppage, deeper water and making it wider and other reasons.

The pier will not even make a dent in Black Mountian.
+1 on that, what they have removed so far, is from the E to NE side of Black Mtn. has only made a small dent in it, as Rick said.
And the beach run was ruined by Laguna Mar and Shores a few years ago, only 1 mile or less of beach between the properties
then you have get north of L. Shores to ride the beach again.

Only a few trucks running but the drill Riggs are drilling away spoke with someone and I think he said they would be blasting this round in five days so they have been running out of big rock. Also in Cholla behind Gus Browns Equipment yard they are setting up a concrete Batch plant to support concrete needed for Jetty const. I assume! but you know what that word means.

Backing up a dump truck 1260 meters after a few drinks at lunch will make for some more natural reef elements.
Hell can't hardly back out of a parking space sometimes but they will ether get real good by the time they are done or like you said we will have lots of new reefs

Great! It seems the person who wrote this doesn't even know where it's at. " 1290 meters out, making this the longest fill on the Mexican Pacific side."
Talked to a friend on Sat said they are only in about 30' of water now and if I had to guess I would say out about 1000' so they have aprox. 3200' more to go!!! No Trucks on Sat and none today.

Kenny

Great! It seems the person who wrote this doesn't even know where it's at. " 1290 meters out, making this the longest fill on the Mexican Pacific side."
Well I guess theoretically it's on the Pacific side but it's not.