Sea what I Sea

Sea what I Sea when I go out to Sea...

[video=facebook;421364938362]http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=421364938362&ref=mf[/video]

Stuart

Aye carumba!!!
Staff member
Dude... you swim in all that pelican poop??? <snicker>

That little chop looks like 8 footers breakin' over your kayak!

MIRAMAR

Awesome video!! My daughter and I were just talking about what are those round blue balls that look like jelly fish, but don't sting you? She said a few years ago she was in a huge colony of those round balls, and picked one up without getting bit- do you know the names of those? Thanks again for the video- Jacques Cousteau III better watch out!

Dude... you swim in all that pelican poop??? <snicker>

That little chop looks like 8 footers breakin' over your kayak!
LOL... just one of the things I do to get a good video shot... and those were 8 footers...

^ 5 Mark, I need to come work for you... I know it would be no pay....
Anytime Terry... it's all work and no pay... but the fringe benefits are great...

great, i loved it.thanks
Thank you cheatka... I loved making it...

Awesome video!! My daughter and I were just talking about what are those round blue balls that look like jelly fish, but don't sting you? She said a few years ago she was in a huge colony of those round balls, and picked one up without getting bit- do you know the names of those? Thanks again for the video- Jacques Cousteau III better watch out!
Thank you MIRAMAR... I have been in one of those huge colonies of them as well... the sea looked poka-dotted... This is a cannonball jellyfish (Stomolophus meleagris) it is not dangerous.

I have seen them the size of a volley ball and at the narrowest part there were little fish swimming around it like horses on a carousel...