Shameless Self Promotion

I've created a new Facebook page for RP Tides, mostly because people were having a hard time finding the old one. So on the off chance that any of you all would like to become a "fan" (or even just check it out because you're so very kind), point your browser to http://www.facebook.com/pages/Rocky-Point-Tides/174102359687?v=wall

It's probably an age-related thing, but I'm having a bit of a learning curve issue with Facebook. I think I just don't get what the big deal is. :roll: But the experts say that learning new things helps ward off Alzheimers Disease, so what the heck. I'm giving it a shot. God knows, I need all the help I can get! :lol:

Stuart

Aye carumba!!!
Staff member
Welcome! I'll look to add you as a friend when I get a chance.

Once you get a bunch of Facebook friends, be prepared for lots of meaningless drivel. I mean, what may be important to your friends ("I'm having breakfast now then going to work.") may not be important to you in the least. Not everybody is that way, but I seem to have several friends that have what I call "Facebook Diarrhea." They post nearly every insignificant detail about their lives every hour they are awake. I sometimes wonder if they do anything other than post their lives on Facebook!

Despite those few friends, it is a great way to keep in touch with a large group of friends and let them know when there is something you want them to be aware of or find out what they're doing.

Welcome! I'll look to add you as a friend when I get a chance.

Once you get a bunch of Facebook friends, be prepared for lots of meaningless drivel. I mean, what may be important to your friends ("I'm having breakfast now then going to work.") may not be important to you in the least. Not everybody is that way, but I seem to have several friends that have what I call "Facebook Diarrhea." They post nearly every insignificant detail about their lives every hour they are awake. I sometimes wonder if they do anything other than post their lives on Facebook!

Despite those few friends, it is a great way to keep in touch with a large group of friends and let them know when there is something you want them to be aware of or find out what they're doing.
Gee thanks Stuart... just wait until I join Twitter like my YouTube buddy unfamouschris and I "Twitter from the Sh|tter"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Ngxm-3JWs0

Stuart

Aye carumba!!!
Staff member
/me has no desire to be a Twit or to tweet. Or to know when King Mark is seated upon the throne! Can you say "Too much information?" :lol::lol::lol: