shooting?

playaperro

El Pirata
Anyone know the body count? If any stray lead hit anyone? Maybe its time to send Joe A. and the posy down there.[/QUOTE

HAPPY we are going to need more banana's and a couple jetski's for this cop azfish and his buddy lvtobong2...

Mexico Joe

Cholla Bay 4 Life
How has this not made phoenix news? Im surprised that with spring break next week that we havent heard of a phantom road block or new flu strain that will make you shit for weeks or something. This would have been a perfect opportunity to absolutely pound RP in the butt and keep the MONEY in America. Someone blew that. Epic fail.

Mexico Joe

Cholla Bay 4 Life
Is it worth the risk to start bringing a heater to RP? It would be pretty hot if an American got caught with a .380 or something personal and caught a case. Give an American 20 years in prison for having a nine on them when all this shit is going down. I know some of you old timer CHOLLA BAY guys have brought down heaters and have them stored away in the house, anyone want to comment on hypothetically having a heater tucked away at your place in RP?

jerry

Don't do it...I know a guy that did a year for a box of bullets...On the brighter side he lost weight and learned Spanish.
Is it worth the risk to start bringing a heater to RP? It would be pretty hot if an American got caught with a .380 or something personal and caught a case. Give an American 20 years in prison for having a nine on them when all this shit is going down. I know some of you old timer CHOLLA BAY guys have brought down heaters and have them stored away in the house, anyone want to comment on hypothetically having a heater tucked away at your place in RP?

InkaRoads

cronopiador
NOW that is the IDEA of the year!
what do you mean? I used my oil filled heater everytime I went to RP this winter, it was great!! not only Cholla Bay people are allowed heaters in RP!! I even have a wood stove and central heating, is there something I am missing? Kenny could you break this down and explain it so it makes sense to others? :eek:
~~~HAPPY~~~ you are welcome to expose your ideas here too!! :hairout:

HAPPY

User is currently banned
Pistola,

what do you mean? I used my oil filled heater everytime I went to RP this winter, it was great!! not only Cholla Bay people are allowed heaters in RP!! I even have a wood stove and central heating, is there something I am missing? Kenny could you break this down and explain it so it makes sense to others? :eek:
~~~HAPPY~~~ you are welcome to expose your ideas here too!! :hairout:
``` Amigo, ~ ~ ~ Heater = pistola, petardo, cuete, packing some heat, ``` GUN ! ! ! :hairout: ~ ~ ~

Last edited by a moderator:

HAPPY

User is currently banned
Color,

Get the gaff, I see color!! Ink should be bringing in the HAPPY any minute now
~ ~ ~ You see color all rite, Amigo, ``` It's that ``` brown, red, & white ``` SQUID ```

``` on that silver ```HOOK``` hanging out your mouth ``` that I put to you, AGAIN ! ! !

``` :fish: ~ ~ ~ :lol: :lol: :lol:

``` You're worse than that``` Monkey on a jet ski w/ the ``` "BANANA" :lol: :lol: :lol:

HAPPY

User is currently banned
? ? ?

``` Amigo, ~ ~ ~ Heater = pistola, petardo, cuete, packing some heat, ``` GUN ! ! ! :hairout: ~ ~ ~
``` Somebody changed my .... ! ! ! to some heat ``` now don't tell me, let me guess ```WHO ```:fail:

Last edited by a moderator:

Kenny

~ ~ ~ You see color all rite, Amigo, ``` It's that ``` brown, red, & white ``` SQUID ```

``` on that silver ```HOOK``` hanging out your mouth ``` that I put to you, AGAIN ! ! !

``` :fish: ~ ~ ~ :lol: :lol: :lol:

``` You're worse than that``` Monkey on a jet ski w/ the ``` "BANANA" :lol: :lol: :lol:
You are delusional HAPPY, and such a numb skull you wouldn't feel a hook if it was sticking out your head from ear to ear!

jerry

I love reposting that picture! Hey I don't hate "The Monkey on a Jetski" in fact even though i spend my time 60 miles south of RP I value most of "the monkey on a jetskis" input on this board and all the good stuff he does for the community of Puerto Penasco.
Why did you take what I said to you, and twist it to look like I said it to Joe?...That's three!