shooting?

HAPPY

User is currently banned
numb skull, ```0000000000000000000000000 <:)

You are delusional HAPPY, and such a numb skull you wouldn't feel a hook if it was sticking out your head from ear to ear!
Your grade for that CORNY one, ~ ~ ~ :fail:

~ ~ ~ That last HOOK of mine that you got GOOD ! ! ! ~ ~ ~ well you must have hit the double HOOK set up that I sent down, ~ ~ ~ because the lower HOOK is in your ```ASS ```:lol: :lol: :lol: ~ ~ ~

Sorry that I haven't responded to all the fun in this thread.....my gosh...the various "characters" that have banded together at my expense....I'm so glad I was able to bring these disparate "characters" together on a common cause that they all agree on!!!:moon:

I had more important things to do.....my daughter was down from Seattle....and we spent a great 2 days in Penasco.....unfortunately, I wasn't able to test out my anti-cartel weaponry....you knoew, those balloons filled with diesel and my super soaker also filled with diesel fuel....we hit town after all the excitement was over down off Calle 13 :stir:

I may have to steal that monkee on a jetski and use it for my avatar!!!:rofl::rofl:Oops....spoke too soon...Jerry has already laid claim to it.....probably fits him better than me anyway!:aagh:

Last edited:

InkaRoads

cronopiador
Well, I believe I just caught a couple of ~~ :fish:~~:fish:~~:fish:~~probably the biggest fishes in the vast sea, "stripped Kenny" and "large mouth ~~~HAPPY~~~" :rofl::rofl: :-o
Mmmmmm!!! next time I walk the street of such a dangerous place I will be carring a "cold" one, if you know what I mean!!!

lv2bgoing

Don't do it...I know a guy that did a year for a box of bullets...On the brighter side he lost weight and learned Spanish.
That is one hard way to lean spanish lesson. My Dad had one empty shotgun shell in his truck and he almost went to jail for that. Dont do it.

HAPPY

User is currently banned
Well, I believe I just caught a couple of ~~ :fish:~~:fish:~~:fish:~~probably the biggest fishes in the vast sea, "stripped Kenny" and "large mouth ~~~HAPPY~~~" :rofl::rofl: :-o
Mmmmmm!!! next time I walk the street of such a dangerous place I will be carring a "cold" one, if you know what I mean!!!

~ ~ ~ :fail: ~ ~ ~

Since jerry already using the monkey on the jet ski!!
A good friend of mine sent me a monkey for my avatar....at least I thought he WAS my friend:rofl:...but I think it would work better for Jerry than me....unfortunately this is a family site...and Stuart would probably ban me for using it!

T

Tomcat

I think I got that same monkey picture on my cell phone LOL my oh my I wonder who sent that monkey picture ??? shhhhhhhh secret
A good friend of mine sent me a monkey for my avatar....at least I thought he WAS my friend:rofl:...but I think it would work better for Jerry than me....unfortunately this is a family site...and Stuart would probably ban me for using it!

HAPPY

User is currently banned
Corny Kenny ! ! !

Your grade for that CORNY one, ~ ~ ~ :fail:

~ ~ ~ That last HOOK of mine that you got GOOD ! ! ! ~ ~ ~ well you must have hit the double HOOK set up that I sent down, ~ ~ ~ because the lower HOOK is in your ```ASS ```:lol: :lol: :lol: ~ ~ ~
```Corny Kenny, ``` hey we have a ryme here ```

``` OK, we have the Pigeon Coops, we have the Monkey on a jet ski, & now we have

``` Corny Kenny ``` & Corny he is ! ! ! :lol: :lol: :lol:

```I bet that he be AFRAID, of mirrors, cause when he looks in one he starts, :lol: :lol: :lol:

```BTW``` notice when I slap the "HOOKS" to him, ``` like above ``` he goes into hiding, like rite now, :lol: :lol: :lol: