Shrimp Buying

Shrimp season closed in April and reopens in September... So there shouldn't be any fresh...I'm not saying there isn't, only that there shouldn't be any..
Was looking on old threads as to not start one that's been answered already but I want to make sure this weekend we get SAFE yummy shrimp, my fiancé almost died from bad shrimp at Gammas or Gamis or whatever the heck its called next to Penasco Del Sol (yes two weeks in the hospital is really considered almost dying) , Is Sea Products the only place that freezes the shrimp right away for sure. We don't care if its fresh just safe and good. Any suggestions? If the consensus is Sea Products, which it seems to be, how do we get there?

There is a street across from the Burger King , Benito Juarez/Benito Juarez..... yes I know but turn on that street and it on the next corner.
Heading into town it will be on your left just as you pass the BK. Heading out of town it will be on your right before you pass the BK.

Landshark

There is a street across from the Burger King , Benito Juarez/Benito Juarez..... yes I know but turn on that street and it on the next corner.
Heading into town it will be on your left just as you pass the BK. Heading out of town it will be on your right before you pass the BK.
Sea Products is on Ave Sinaloa about a block south of where Sinaloa & BJ intersect.
Sea Products Map (Small) (Mobile).png Sea Products Picture (Small).jpg

Best place in town to buy shrimp not as cheap but quality is always good and you get the real weight buy the frozen block or one lb sealed and frozen yum yum no worry

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Best place in town to buy shrimp not as cheap but quality is always good and you get the real weight buy the frozen block or one lb sealed and frozen yum yum no worry

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Awesome, quality and safety is worth an additional cost as long as it's not outrageous which it sounds like it's not, we are excited to try. Thank you so much!

No haggling, prices are listed in peso/dollar on an electronic board.
Take a cooler, no ice. The products are frozen -10 degrees and ice actually defrosts them. We picked up fish and put them in a cooler and drove back to Mesa and the fillets were still frosty after 5.5 hours.

Roberto

This been posted several times but .........The shrimp boats go out till the hold is full, maybe weeks.The shrmp is frozen ON THE BOAT and brought in and sold' What you buy is mainly that. It is not unfrozen.

mexicoruss

Lovin it in RP!
Next time someone is in Sea Products would they take a picture of the price board and post it here.
Well you could but the prices are posted on a LCD TV which allows them to change the price with the market so it won't do you too much good.