shrimp prices

I bought my shrimp from our local shrimp guy that comes into Cholla paid $8.00 per pound for the medium shrimp they were good but he told us that they are over shrimping again and their was a shortage because of this and you could expect the prices to be much higher this year towards the end of the season. maybe he just wants us to buy more now. Who cares if it is $ 1.00 more per pound that is just one less drinks at the Boo Bar.

jerry

next time the Panga guys make a big score of blues i will message you...still not cheap but right off the panga....

What is it called sea food industries good price by the block but does not help out the little Guy, but let me know when the Panga hit land.
Just kidding I will always support the locals if I can.

jerry

What is it called sea food industries good price by the block but does not help out the little Guy, but let me know when the Panga hit land.
Just kidding I will always support the locals if I can.
They have a 20 kilo grouper they caught Sunday afternoon in the frig.....for sale for 100 bucks...get maybe what 10 kilos of fillets?

Roberto

Believe I read that Mexicans are heavier than US folk already. What I have observed here is heavy consumption of soft drinks and snack chips etc. Squirt some hot sauce into the bag and it's lunch. Look at the shelf space dedicated to this stuff in Oxxos that tells the story.

dwig222

I bought some yesterday from the processing plant. I'm not sure what you are referring to as 10's and 15's. I bought large, says 4 lbs on the box, but the guy said it was 4 1/2 lbs. I paid $42.oo per box for 5 boxes. We cooked some up last night and they seem bigger than the "large" I bought last year. Absolutely worth every penny!!