Somebody's Gonna Be Pissed!

jerry

Ehhh...15 an hour for a part time job is pretty low when you figure gas to get there. The problem is the corporate bad citizens that pay 8 and get away with it because we are a nation of sheep.

Ehhh...15 an hour for a part time job is pretty low when you figure gas to get there. The problem is the corporate bad citizens that pay 8 and get away with it because we are a nation of sheep.
Jerry...it sounded like it was a full time job....at $15/hr with no taxes, deductions, etc.....that's like making $22-25/hr if you were "on the books"! Plus her employer is avoiding paying the SS for his portion.

mis2810

Jerry...it sounded like it was a full time job....at $15/hr with no taxes, deductions, etc.....that's like making $22-25/hr if you were "on the books"! Plus her employer is avoiding paying the SS for his portion.
Exactly! Remember, she was making $18 an hour until last week. It's a full time job also. She also cleans houses "on the side" and has two standing customers every week. My sister and I figured out how much she's making and it comes out to a whopping $3,500 CASH each month. This b*tch has no right to b*tch. I'm still furious about it, can you tell?

jerry

The employer is being really stupid.If she gets hurt while working for them she owns them....