Somebody's Gonna Be Pissed!

Terry C

miss, they are lazy because they won't work for $7.00 per hour or less. The Mexican workforce did and was making a living untill SB1070 ran a lot of them out. Check the paper and look for adds for pickers... $7.00 per hour,
NO nsurance, vacation, paid holidays, sick leave, paternity leave, overtime, bonus, x-mass checks,

They are spoiled little brats.

Stuart

Aye carumba!!!
Staff member
It matters to me because I'm sick of the Mexicans being the scapegoat for everthing in this country. I'm not even Mexican! Ever read the comments at the end of a Yahoo article? Mexicans get blamed for it raining too hard!
I didn't blame the Mexicans for a damned thing. I blamed the cartels. If, in fact, the cartels happen to be Mexican, then who exactly is one supposed to blame? Personally, I don't blame the Mexicans for anything, other than that terrible excuse for a burrito one served me at Filibertos last week! :cluck:

mis2810

I didn't blame the Mexicans for a damned thing. I blamed the cartels. If, in fact, the cartels happen to be Mexican, then who exactly is one supposed to blame? Personally, I don't blame the Mexicans for anything, other than that terrible excuse for a burrito one served me at Filibertos last week! :cluck:
Stuart - I didn't say you in particular were the only blaming Mexicans for everything. BTW, not sure if you saw the news or not, but the owner of Filiberto's was arrested for sexually assaulting an employee in Phoenix. LOL!

Stuart

Aye carumba!!!
Staff member
BTW, not sure if you saw the news or not, but the owner of Filiberto's was arrested for sexually assaulting an employee in Phoenix. LOL!
Heard that this morning on the radio... something about she wanted time off or more pay or something, so he started throwing money at her and grabbed her chest. I can only imagine puta being screamed at her at the same time!

Stuart

Aye carumba!!!
Staff member
One more thing, you never have to "push" when there is a vacuum (demand) its automatic at that point as an unsealed vacuum is Always satisfied.
Your mixing your metaphors, Russ. It's "Nature abhors a vacuum." Science just makes me all tingly right down to my DNA!

Kind of the purpose of my original post... stuff like this happens and the hit men get sent in to clean the matter up and deliver cartel "justice." Heads roll. Literally. Not only did they lose the load, but lost the cash, too! Phew, 3.7 mil is an elephant-ton of cash!

Cheerleaders? Where forth art thou? <cricket chirps>

Yeah, I'm poking y'all a bit with a stick (but only in fun). A bust like this says a WHOLE LOT about how a big a player Penasco actually is in the drug trade. It would be a huge bust anywhere; the fact it went down in little ol' perfectly safe Penasco raises some serious questions. We ain't talkin' about a dime bag of mota being sold to some gringo on Calle 13. The organization required to move that kind of tonnage and handle that kind of cash speaks big cartel business.

Yeah, I just said that. I'm open for debate; prove me wrong.
There are several stories bouncing around, but the scoop on the $3.7M has nothing to do with Penasco. American couple boards a bus in Tijuana, headed to southern Mexico. The bus gets checked in Sonoyta, everything is inspected, bringing to light the suitcases with craploads of dollars. I'm not cheerleading, just pointing out that while there have been some recent busts here, this wasn't one of them.

Mexico Joe

Cholla Bay 4 Life
The debate is much larger than what got busted in Peñasco versus what got busted in Phoenix, or how much cash or how many guns make their way here with or with out the USA's blessing. (cough)

I for one would no problem going to Acapulco right now, your comment is another example of over blowing and over generalization. When something happens in a hood off the beaten track it has nothing to do with the everyday populace anymore than a shooting in South Phoenix and someone altering their travel plans to Scottsdale or North Phoenix or Glendale or wherever. Thank goodness we have reporters to publish everything that happens so that we can make our decisions based on that even though it has noting to do with us. Gotta work on the kitchen ----later
Russ, sometimes I think that you are the Cartel's number one client! Do you drink a lot? I bet this will change your mind about Alcapulco, I dont even know if this is appropriate to post this link but whatever. I dont even remember how I came across this website but have fun everyone! http://www.blogdelnarco.com/

Have fun with that website yall, its kind of hairy and BTW I would say that 90% of the narco coverage on that sight is from MICHOACAN, Nuevo Leon and ACAPULCO/GUERERRO. Acapulco being one of the if not the biggest hot spot in all of Mexico IMHO. I think Stuart has some validity, just sayin.

Russ, furthermore, what do random acts of violence in PHX have to do with what Stuart is talking about? Stuart is simply saying that Rocky Point isnt as innocent as it seems and with that much drugs means a vested interest and with vested interest comes the need for control or suppression. How do you do that you ask? Violence. Stuart is simply saying with that much drugs comes guns and guys that like to use them. This last time I was down over the 4th I cant really say on this forum but I can personally attest the fact that there is Sinaloa Cartel in Rocky Point. I cant say anymore than that. Yea Russ, some broad got shot at 4am in North Phoenix a couple of miles from my house a week ago. The difference is if thats me, we"ll let my Ruger LCP ask the questions and do the talking VS some random shootout over on Calle Trece because 3,000 KEYS got jacked! Neither one of those scenarios is related and shouldnt be compared or contrasted.

Russ, in addition you mentioned not minding police or whomever you were referring to KNOCK on your door here in the states to ask questions..... PPFFFFF are you kidding me?! I have two words for you, PRIVATE PROPERTY!

playaperro

El Pirata
Rode rage in tucson, 50 year old driving fancy newer sports car shot dead by some bad ass at a jack in the box. They found the dumb sh it at a cheap hotel after his
buddies turned his a ss in.

Just one of Many.

My friend's dad was killed in that road-rage incident. No idea about the details, but man, what a pointless loss of life.

mexicoruss

Lovin it in RP!
My friend's dad was killed in that road-rage incident. No idea about the details, but man, what a pointless loss of life.
Other than very old age.......All death is a pointless loss of life including at the hands of criminals no matter where you live.

mis2810

I detected a "strong odor" of it coming from the balcony of an adjacent condo while I was at Las Palomas over 4th of July! Who has the "huevos" to smoke pot on their balcony at a resort? LOL

mis2810

Ok, just so nobody around here thinks I'm always all pro-Mexican, I have little story to tell. These are the kind of people that ruin it for others. My husband I and are casual friends with this couple who are both Mexican without papers. We saw them Friday night at the club where my husband's band plays. The wife was telling me she's going to quit her job. She works for a very wealthy family in North Scottsdale. Takes care of their kids, cleans the house, etc. She's one of 3 women that come to the house everyday for these people. The other women clean, go grocery shopping, do laundry, etc. Anyway, this friend of ours is mad because the lady told her she has to reduce her pay from $18 an hour to $15 dollars an hour because the husband's business isn't doing very well. My head almost exploded. She's pissed off because they're reducing her pay by $3/hour. This woman gets paid CASH - no taxes paid and is "only" going to make $15/hour????? WTF????? I told her she was lucky to even have that job and that she should be happy she was making that kind of money with or without papers!

My sister was a stay at home mom for years. She recently went back to work. The only job she could find was working at Sally's Beauty supply for $8.00/hour and of course they take taxes out of her check. My sister is a US citizen, and I have to listen to this other woman bitching because she's ONLY going to make $15 an hour CASH??????? These are the kind of people that ruin it for everyone else. Just sayin . . .

Needless to say, I told this woman exactly what I thought of her and that if she didn't want to make ONLY $15 an hour she could go back to Mexico City where she came from and see how much they were going to pay her there!

You think she's still my friend?????? LMFAO!!!

Last edited:

Roberto

Her employer is ripping all the rest of us off by not paying payroll taxes, he's probably a lawyer. Turn them all in !!!

Ok, just so nobody around here thinks I'm always all pro-Mexican, I have little story to tell. These are the kind of people that ruin it for others. My husband I and are casual friends with this couple who are both Mexican without papers. We saw them Friday night at the club where my husband's band plays. The wife was telling me she's going to quit her job. She works for a very wealthy family in North Scottsdale. Takes care of their kids, cleans the house, etc. She's one of 3 women that come to the house everyday for these people. The other women clean, go grocery shopping, do laundry, etc. Anyway, this friend of ours is mad because the lady told her she has to reduce her pay from $18 an hour to $15 dollars an hour because the husband's business isn't doing very well. My head almost exploded. She's pissed off because they're reducing her pay by $3/hour. This woman gets paid CASH - no taxes paid and is "only" going to make $15/hour????? WTF????? I told her she was lucky to even have that job and that she should be happy she was making that kind of money with or without papers!

My sister was a stay at home mom for years. She recently went back to work. The only job she could find was working at Sally's Beauty supply for $8.00/hour and of course they take taxes out of her check. My sister is a US citizen, and I have to listen to this other woman bitching because she's ONLY going to make $15 an hour CASH??????? These are the kind of people that ruin it for everyone else. Just sayin . . .

Needless to say, I told this woman exactly what I thought of her and that if she didn't want to make ONLY $15 an hour she could go back to Mexico City where she came from and see how much they were going to pay her there!

You think she's still my friend?????? LMFAO!!!
$15 an hour for essentially unskilled labor.....how much do the condo maids make in Penasco? I know people who have been unemployed for over a year in the US, and can't get that for skilled labor.....

mis2810

$15 an hour for essentially unskilled labor.....how much do the condo maids make in Penasco? I know people who have been unemployed for over a year in the US, and can't get that for skilled labor.....
That's exactly why I was so mad!!!!! She's not even grateful!!!