Spring Break Shark Bite Dos XX Girls & 2 Story Beer Bong

WoW! Thanks to everyone that viewed this video and helped it reach over 5080 hits in 6 days...

I guess Boobs attract attention :lol:

Kenny

I guess I did my part, I clicked on it three times to watch it. I had to, I fell asleep watching it the first two times. ;)

S

Submarine

I guess that pretty much sums up Spring Break 2009 in Rocky Point.

Jim

Sad but true. But, Semana Santa was the same as ever. Very busy. Mostly with Mexican Nationals from the US and here. I do see a bit of renewed activity and hope it continues. BTW, fishing on Friday was very good. Nothing over 15 pounds but lots of fish. Saturday at the 51 was OK. One grouper of about 100 pounds and some red snapper. It got very windy on the ride in Saturday afternoon. Stuart, was that you in the Sea Cat with twin Yamaha outboards? If so, we were jealous of your electric reels. It is a lot of work just to check your bait at +300'.

Stuart

Aye carumba!!!
Staff member
Hi Jim,

I didn't go. That was Audi. My boat is much nicer than his! :lol: :lol: :lol:
He said he saw a charter boat out there pulling in a decent size black sea bass.

The electric reels are the only way to go on the deep reefs. One good bump and your bait is gone and it's a long way to reel it back up and check bait. I resisted getting one for a long time, but my wife bought me one for Christmas. I swear by them now. Simply put, they give you more fishing time. Daiwa Tanacom Bull is the way to go. About $800. You can still crank it by hand, too.