Stuart Hotel rate

Hi Stuart
Edna and I are thinking odf going down for a few days and dont want to take the 5th wheel. I seem to remember you said that you get a special rate at a hotel down there. Please let me know who to contact and at what hotel.
Thanks Bill

HAPPY

User is currently banned
Playa Inn / Best Western one & the same, ~~~ toll free from US 1-800-952-8426, ~~~ Mex. # 01-800-830-1658, ~~~ www.bwplayainn.com

~~~ Don't worry -be- HAPPY ~~~

~~~ In every life we have some trouble ~~~

~~~ But when you worry you make it double ~~~

~~~ Don't worry -be- HAPPY ~~~

Kenny

this will be my choice.

The Playa Inn was my place when it was just 22 rooms, and it's still a good deal, but I think you might find this a better one Bill. http://elmiradorrockypoint.com/ I'm thinking about coming down for the 4th, and if I do, this will be my choice.

Kenny

Room type: 2 Doubles w/kitchenetteCheck-in: 07/02/2009 Check-Out: 07/05/2009SeasonDateDay of weekRoom RateExtra ChargeTotalYear Round 200907/02/2009Thursday$49.00$0.00$49.00Year Round 200907/03/2009Friday$49.00$0.00$49.00Year Round 200907/04/2009Saturday$49.00$0.00$49.00Total:$147.00Tax:12%$17.64Total (includes all applicable fees):$164.64

Last edited:
A

azbeachboy

Kenny

Room type: 2 Doubles w/kitchenetteCheck-in: 07/02/2009 Check-Out: 07/05/2009SeasonDateDay of weekRoom RateExtra ChargeTotalYear Round 200907/02/2009Thursday$49.00$0.00$49.00Year Round 200907/03/2009Friday$49.00$0.00$49.00Year Round 200907/04/2009Saturday$49.00$0.00$49.00Total:$147.00Tax:12%$17.64Total (includes all applicable fees):$164.64[/QUOTE]

You could be beach front for just a little more at The Granada Del Mar.

Stuart

Aye carumba!!!
Staff member
I always stay at the Playa, Bill. Rooms have been running about $59 to $69 a night, depending on how busy they are. The Playa is known quantity with me. I might try Granada one of these trips. Being right on the water would be nice.

Hi Bill we can get you a room at the Playa Inn hotel for $50.00 a night... in fact we can get that price for anyone that would like to stay there.

Last edited:

Roberto

I always stay at the Playa, Bill. Rooms have been running about $59 to $69 a night, depending on how busy they are. The Playa is known quantity with me. I might try Granada one of these trips. Being right on the water would be nice.
Stuart, if you try Granada, get one of the first floor rooms with kitchenette. You'll have a door at the parking lot and a door opening to the beach. They used to take reservations. The second floor rooms are smaller, with one door and some are on the back side. Other than renting a house on the beach, it is the ONLY place you can stay and step out the door to your room and have your feet on the beach. When you want another cold one, just step inside to the fridge. Great for folk with kids too.

I have not stayed there since buying here 3 years ago, but when I did it was a bit run down by typical US standards, but being able to step out the door onto the beach made all the difference to me. Luxury in a high rise or beach convenience I'll take the beach.

Last edited:

HAPPY

User is currently banned
There are some more beach fronts rite next to Mannys, just before the new Mirador & again just past Elegante, ~~~ usto be anyway, ~~~ I know because I almost got hit with a ~~~ PINCHE beer bottle one nite while going to PINCHE Mannys ~~~ wasn't funny

Kenny

Stuart, if you try Granada, get one of the first floor rooms with kitchenette. You'll have a door at the parking lot and a door opening to the beach. They used to take reservations. The second floor rooms are smaller, with one door and some are on the back side. Other than renting a house on the beach, it is the ONLY place you can stay and step out the door to your room and have your feet on the beach. When you want another cold one, just step inside to the fridge. Great for folk with kids too.

I have not stayed there since buying here 3 years ago, but when I did it was a bit run down by typical US standards, but being able to step out the door onto the beach made all the difference to me. Luxury in a high rise or beach convenience I'll take the beach.
I agree, a few years ago Chucks dad rented two adjacent rooms there for the Thanksgiving gathering that Chuck and Valerie host. It was pretty special watching the sun go down over the sea of Cortez on that Thanksgiving day.

Kenny

For those thinking about using the Mirador Hotel, a couple of months ago I was checking it out for some friends....and the elevator was not wroking....I wouldn't want to schlog stuff up and down the stairs if I was on the top floors....so stay on the bottom floors or check to see if they fixed the elevator!!!

If anyone is interested in one of the condos at Palacio del Mar (condos in front of the Baja Hotel) bottom floor 37 feet from the water for $150.00 a night. and the Baja Hotel has a special lower rate of I believe just under $60.00 per night.

Last edited: