Swimming in Rocky Point

Terry C

Jack, first check with you're doctor to see if you're heart is healthy enuff for,,well you know the rest of the story....

Hey now................

I gotta big hot tub, no sauna though and I do a lotta trollin from my Sea Pro "Hammer Time".

As for all of the "expert advise" on GW Sharks, lemmie tella ya'll something. I don't think the waters off of El Golfo de Santa Clara can be classified as "deep cold water". I have personally seen two god awful monsters pulled ashore there that were tangled in gill nets, they were both 12' plus and could have weighed in at a ton plus. Both could have swallowed half of an adult man. Those sharks go anywhere their preferred food can be found: fat blubbery marine mammals.

JJ

rplarry

I just puked in my mouth. Not even a camel and a toe.....
I'm not sure I have laughed that hard from a reply ever, Terry. Oh my goodness, that was comical!

I felt the same way, and then I felt sad for he and his family. I know it's politically correct to "accept" anything anyone wants to do. But come on, there is a mental side to this whole thing. Not sure where Bruth fell off his rocker.

Didn't mean for that cut and paste of that photo to be so large.

And you are right Terry, not even a deer or a hoof.

OMG, you guys are tooooo funny!!!:D A group of us saw, and many swam with, a whale shark out at Bird Island a couple of years ago. But that doesn't count, because they aren't actually sharks:p