Teenage Guantanamo Style Brainwashing Gulag Opens for Business

jerry

Well Known Member
Combine Lord of the Flies style peer discipline ( 11 year olds that did not tow mom and dads line now tortured by 16 year old "mentors") ,multilevel marketing ( refer Jimmy next door and save 500 dollars on your sons kidnapping and brain washing) ,no real oversight by Mexican authorities,foreign nationals with questionable vetting processes and a free stay for mom and dad at a timeshare while visiting the solar powered prison camp and you get this nightmare.What could go wrong?.....This is Mormon run most likely and has left a trail of ruined lives in its wake.
http://ranchviewschool.org/
Some history. http://www.ticotimes.net/2011/03/24/child-welfare-office-closes-yet-another-teen-reform-center
image.jpeg
http://bigstory.ap.org/article/2291af0614174c58b3b3aa94a6d2b130/ex-students-say-boarding-school-kept-them-isolation-boxes

Anyone with any additional info on this nightmare or another side to the story please post....

jerry

Well Known Member
Kelsey I think it is...many times cults make use of failed cults compounds.This group gives finders fees to recruiters equaling the first month of room and board.The guy in the photo may be running the deal...Mormon that drinks and does not practice what he preaches.Trying to find out a few things. I need help answering several questions:

Who is the director of these programs?
About many kids are currently in them?
About how many employees do they have?
What is the ratio of Mexican to American staff?
How much are Mexican staff paid?
What is the level of local awareness that this exists? Are they hiring?

Here's what I know:

The director will be a devout Mormon man and drawn from a very small pool of people with familial or business ties to Robert Lichfield. He will go to every LDS function in town with his family. I will recognize his name.

It has been open since some time in 2014. Children are being transported from another WWASP program in Louisiana to seed this one with the necessary "culture" of peer confrontation and abuse to carry out this scam.

Robert Lichfield's son, Robbie/Rob Lichfield was involved in the setup of this school in late 2013. I do not know how involved he is aside from that - but it's more than enough for me (I have other evidence) to satisfy the connection to WWASP.

"Tuition" is $2000/month + various fees they tack on. The first month's tuition goes to the 'educational consultant' who gives the parent the hard sell. The former Midwest Academy employee who accepted the position at this school is bragging to friends and family that he will make $125,000 and drive a company car. In the past it has been alleged that around half of this 'tuition' money finds its way back to WWASP/Lichfield as profit (where it must be further divided as protection). What this means is that they are planning for this to be quite large.

All WWASP programs exist at the permission or invitation of local authorities, who will be expected to return escapees to the program if the other kids aren't able to catch them.

jerry

Well Known Member
Roberto describes the prison camps location "
The entrance to Playa San Jorge is a bit further past the entrance to Estero La Pinta. In fact if you drive down the beach at Estero La Pinta it's an easy 4 wheel drive to playa San Jorge. Have not been by there in awhile but there was a gate and a home at the gate on the Caborca highway. A family was living in there and would come out to open the gate. The road was OK all the way to the sea. You will pass a very large group of buildings on the right. That used to house the family that operated a boat tour business. Others can contribute to the stories about them but they all had a particular tatoo in a particular place and all the women were belly dancers !! They left town unders murky circumstances and are rumored to be living in Hawaii !!

The beach is rather flat there and connects to La Pinta to the north and the big clam flats at Almejas to the south. South is a lot of estuary country. Along the sea there are homes on the beach and back. This area was and maybe still is an Ejido. Rumor has it that the homes were all built on land acquired via illegal 'green lesases'. If that is true, they cannot be sold. I spoke with a gent a few years back who said he had a 5 bedroom beachfront he wanted to sell in San Jorge. To prove he owned it he said "I have a piece of paper somewhere" and that's a quote !! Was a rumor not too long ago about conflict between the Ejidio people and the 'owners' of those homes. Rumor was that the new generation of Ejido owners were taking the land back and there was a lot of vandalism. These are or were rumors so if someone can correct them, sign on!!

Other than the history of San Jorge, La Pinta has more to offer. Nicer beaches, easy access and lots of interesting history. Visit the site of Bernard Gillespie's gold stamping mill on the beach, drive the old narrow gauge railroad bed up into the sierras to visit the gold mine, stop at the site of Gillespies well and Orange orchard on the way, tour Gillespie's abandoned hacienda on the beach, fish, dig clams and walk the beach. Find the book "Gillespie's Gold" for the fabulous history of La Pinta. It's really a 'must read' book for those interested in this area.
Last edited: Sep 13, 2013

jerry

Well Known Member
I know we are all pretty much focused on cheap shrimp,fishing our depleted sea and getting as drunk as possible but if anyone wants to go out there in April send me a message.....just heard another worrisome story.."if you try to escape they run you down and lock you in small rooms that you cannot even lay down in" .....but hey the fucking parents get a free stay at a near by Pigeon Coop so I guess it works out....

http://www.desmoinesregister.com/story/news/2016/02/13/80-sheriff-calls-3-years-keokuk-boarding-school/80202780/ This program where the leader is buying the girls Victoria Secrets underwear and it gets worse from their has ties to the San Jorge teen concentration camp. "
80 sheriff calls in 3 years to Keokuk boarding school

Lee County officials now say Iowa's Division of Criminal Investigation has recruited the FBI to work on the probe, and the state attorney general and the U.S. Attorney’s office have been consulted as the case progresses.

One of the five complaints alleging sex offenses was filed in January on behalf of a former student who said she was sexually assaulted by an 18-year-old in December. Another complaint was made last April. A student in May was accused of forcing another person to perform oral sex.

And Ben Trane, Midwest Academy's director, reported last year that a female teacher said she was sexually assaulted by a student, records show.

In his recorded Woodbury Reports interview, Trane said his academy still specializes in youth with emotional, behavior and drug and alcohol problems. But he said its programming differs from that used by the other facilities.

EDITORIALS:

The 2009 federal lawsuit was filed against World Wide, Midwest Academy and other defendants.

The former Midwest Academy students named as plaintiffs in the lawsuit alleged practices at the facility similar to those leveled at World Wide Association and other schools. They said they were strip- and cavity-searched in front of others; denied medicine, food, toilets and showers; forced to exercise until they vomited and passed out; denied medical care and sleep, and isolated from family.

They included Nikkole Danyelle Ellio

Landshark

Well Known Member
I think about being thrown in "the box" in the dark at San Jorge and then think about what would crawl in there with you. Bart said the place was infested with scorpions and rattlesnakes. Said they were constantly killing snakes their dogs had cornered. Real scary stuff...a living nightmare.

jerry

Well Known Member
I think about being thrown in "the box" in the dark at San Jorge and then think about what would crawl in there with you. Bart said the place was infested with scorpions and rattlesnakes. Said they were constantly killing snakes their dogs had cornered. Real scary stuff...a living nightmare.
Imagine running for it .....maybe stealing a kayak and head for miramar......A extort urged student from a sister school wants to know if there are Mexican staff and what training they have........

from the similar school in Iowa....
"Midwest Academy also is accused in the lawsuit of misleading parents about the widespread use of segregation “boxes;” false claims of being an accredited education program tied to the local high school; and billing for therapy and other treatments that were never provided.

In the lawsuit, students recount allegations of a rape in the shower, a female staff member having sex with a student, male students being sexually assaulted by other male students, and a staff member with a criminal record acting as a counselor without proper training. One of the plaintiffs said he lost 40 pounds because he was underfed. Others recounted being told to sit absolutely still for 19 hours a day in the out-of-school suspension, or isolation, rooms, until a mattress was provided at night.

The lawsuit also alleges Trane instructed female students in a "body image" class to enter a uniform room, undress in front of two mirrors and come out and describe to him their body type.

jerry

Well Known Member
the "schools" have 29 male students at San Jorge and 9 girls at Luna Blanca or a house near . A new headmaster has come down from Iowa.A rightwing nut if there ever was one who has bragged to friends he is making 115k a year on this prison camp for uppity teens.
The girls program is a bargain at 2k a month! Bet el Top Ramin is on the menu . http://beachhouseprogram.com/

Rob Lichfield is the treasurer of Luna Blanca HOA and seems to be running things when not out in his boat1918069_10208687496206885_5580760905910654189_n (1).jpg

jerry

Well Known Member
Update..Recieved "unlikely that the girl's program is in a separate facility. More likely, they punish boys and girls for looking at one another with the same severity as if they had sex for "breaking separation" - a fun mindgame played in every 'co-ed' WWASP program. In recent days more photos have been uploaded to the websites and Instagram accounts that make it looks though at least a dozen kids are currently at the facility."

Roberto

Well Known Member
Contact him and ask about a bank trust or a Mex. Title. Last I knew there was neither so what would be for sale in that instance is AIR.

Stuart

Aye carumba!!!
Staff member
Jerry, just curious... weren't your earlier rantings on this the reason you got paid a visit? (or maybe one of the reasons)

I don't think any of it is right, but just saying... it's Mexico. Money can make "problems" go away. You know that as much as I do.

jerry

Well Known Member
Jerry, just curious... weren't your earlier rantings on this the reason you got paid a visit? (or maybe one of the reasons)

I don't think any of it is right, but just saying... it's Mexico. Money can make "problems" go away. You know that as much as I do.
Yes I think so but still worry about those kids.....my "visitors" did come from a ejido point leader ( a local defense force that subcontract to a cartel faction to watch for rivals.They also do their own thing as in this case) very close to there...he had an accident I heard

jerry

Well Known Member
So I heard it has been forced to close.Lots of pressure from the capital after news reached them... and a near death experience in the middle of nowhere ...what a stupid idea...

happygirl

Roberto describes the prison camps location "
The entrance to Playa San Jorge is a bit further past the entrance to Estero La Pinta. In fact if you drive down the beach at Estero La Pinta it's an easy 4 wheel drive to playa San Jorge. Have not been by there in awhile but there was a gate and a home at the gate on the Caborca highway. A family was living in there and would come out to open the gate. The road was OK all the way to the sea. You will pass a very large group of buildings on the right. That used to house the family that operated a boat tour business. Others can contribute to the stories about them but they all had a particular tatoo in a particular place and all the women were belly dancers !! They left town unders murky circumstances and are rumored to be living in Hawaii !!

The beach is rather flat there and connects to La Pinta to the north and the big clam flats at Almejas to the south. South is a lot of estuary country. Along the sea there are homes on the beach and back. This area was and maybe still is an Ejido. Rumor has it that the homes were all built on land acquired via illegal 'green lesases'. If that is true, they cannot be sold. I spoke with a gent a few years back who said he had a 5 bedroom beachfront he wanted to sell in San Jorge. To prove he owned it he said "I have a piece of paper somewhere" and that's a quote !! Was a rumor not too long ago about conflict between the Ejidio people and the 'owners' of those homes. Rumor was that the new generation of Ejido owners were taking the land back and there was a lot of vandalism. These are or were rumors so if someone can correct them, sign on!!

Other than the history of San Jorge, La Pinta has more to offer. Nicer beaches, easy access and lots of interesting history. Visit the site of Bernard Gillespie's gold stamping mill on the beach, drive the old narrow gauge railroad bed up into the sierras to visit the gold mine, stop at the site of Gillespies well and Orange orchard on the way, tour Gillespie's abandoned hacienda on the beach, fish, dig clams and walk the beach. Find the book "Gillespie's Gold" for the fabulous history of La Pinta. It's really a 'must read' book for those interested in this area.
Last edited: Sep 13, 2013

The family that ran the lobo Del mar. The belly dancers are now in Washington. Here is their website, I was interested in what happened to them

http://www.lobodelmar.com/About-Us.html