thanksgiving - time to gather

A

azbeachboy

Thanks you everybody for making the Thanksgiving dinner what it was. I know Val and I had a great time. It was nice to have some new people at the party! Thanks you bringing so many side dishes...

Jim

Hey Chuck,
It was good to see you again and meet a few people. Sorry I couldn't stick around a bit longer but my friend was not feeling well.

InkaRoads

cronopiador
Well, back in Tucson but the T-day was a blast getting to know new people, Bill & family (great kids, just like Bill said), Ric & family, Joester, Teri and Bill, Jim and all the old splinters from the forum, it was a great time and even better excellent food by all!!! :D :D :D
Kenny, your fish did not lasted long, thank you very much, you made leyla's day!!! and ours too :D :D :D
Chuck and Val thank you very much for hosting the party and Chuck you are right the second turkey was more flavorfull, yummy!!!

joester

2 salty dawgs
back at work - time to send out a BIG thank you to Chuck and Val for hosting and setting up such a great spread :)
it was fun to finally put faces to these forum names, and to get a chance to know everyone.
food was fantastic! Chuck - the turkey was delicious - and the stuffing was great,along with everything else - thanks and compliments to everyone!
tequila seems to go well with everything :shock:

Kenny - thanks so much for your donation of your fresh fish - the tacos were better than ever!
I'll try and get some pics from Bill to put up - with his work schedule, it may take over this weekend to get those.
thanks again to everyone :sunny:

now, who's going down for Christmas????

HAPPY

User is currently banned
____ WELL IF KENNY BROUGHT THE FISH, ____ ALL I CAN SAY IS THAT THERE MUST HAVE BEEN ONE HELL OF A FISH SALE OVER AT THE FISH MARKETS, ____ WHERE ELSE WOULD HE HAVE GOTTEN HIS HANDS ON SOME FISH, ____ I WASN'T THERE TO SUPPLY HIM AS USUAL, ____ :lol: :lol: :lol:
____ THE BIG ? IS, ____ HOW FRESH WAS IT, ____ :lol: :lol: :lol:

~~~ AQUI, ____ :fish: Y :fish: Y :fish: Y, ____ :lol: :lol: :lol: ____

~~~ ORINA SE' ENCIMA DE LA PIEDRA, ~~~ :lol: :lol: :lol: ~~~

joester

2 salty dawgs
sally -
Kenny and Ric went out fishing on Friday - and I'll just say that the men did EXTREMELY well.
:fish: :fish: :fish:

HAPPY

User is currently banned
I do believe that they did extremely well, ____ anytime you go with Ric, or Stuart, ___ you ____ WILL ____ do well, ____ they are 2-of the best out there,____ & over the years I've met & known quite a few good fishermen, ____ , I'm going to have to get the full scoop from Ric, & Kenny, ____ the post above was a hook I put out for my amigo Kenny, ____ wait, wait, whats this, he's getting ready to hook himself again, :fish: y :fish: y :fish: y

____ HAPPY JAVELINA, ____ & ____ JAVELINA SALLY,

Kenny

What's that smell, it smells like someone stepped in something nasty..LOL
Thanks Chuck and Val, what a great time had by all. If this thing keeps growing, you'll need more space next year. Who could ask for more? Good food :chef: , great company :D and the weather was perfect :sunny:..

I had a lot of fun meeting up with old friends and meeting new ones... I'll have to say we're a good crew from this forum and I look forward to seeing you all again.

Kenny
..... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GWw55XhTehg

THANKS TO ALL, WE HAD A GREAT TIME. Even Edna who is not a great party person felt at ease with all of you. I know we will not be down for Christmas because of the Grand children. I am in hopes we will be there for new years.

Again thanks and hope we can do it again next year.