A

azbeachboy

count Teri and Joe as 2
Bill Hale wrote:
3 adults and two small children.....
Inka-From our side we are 3 people
Ladyjeeper
Kenny
And I have a party of four. Did I miss anybody?

Kenny

It's looking better about being there on Thursday Chuck, and if it all works out I'll bring you some cold cash to help with the cost of the Turkeys etc .
I'm sending you a email.

Kenny

A

azbeachboy

Menu?
I'm also bringing a Waldorf Salad and Deviled Eggs
4 cans of cream corn
4 cans of green beans

Ladyjeeper

Sonoran Goddess
Staff member
I'm bringing Brownie pie and home made Bailey's. The Brownie pie is death by chocolate good! Yummay!!!!! :mrgreen: And the Bailey's is good, too! :D

A

azbeachboy

Does meet and greet from from 1:00 - 3:00 sound good? Then we can eat :chef: . If the weather is bad we do have a club house that nobody ever uses. I have a kitchen stove and a coleman stove we can use.

joester

2 salty dawgs
add another propane stove to that if needed.
we're planning on getting there by 1 or so to PDO - shouldn't take too long to set up -
love the idea of the meet and greet "happy hour" -
see y'all in 3 days!! :sunny:

HAPPY

User is currently banned
____ Gentlemen, & Ladies, ___ Do you all think that if I came by the next morning, could I get me a Turkey sandwich, made with the leftovers you all may have, doesn't have to be warm, ____

___ THE GOOD BOOK SAYS ___ SHARE THY BREAD & WINE WITH YOUR FELLOW MAN, ____

____ HAPPY JAVELINA, ____ & ____ JAVELINA SALLY ____

Kenny

Do you guys hear someone knocking on the door :?: Well don't answer it, because all you'll find is a burning paper bag. :eek:

Kenny :mrgreen:

Hey Kenny
Does your last post lead me to believe I will not be able to meet you? That's a bummer if that is what you meen.
I will be there all weekend except Sun. am. I have to be protector of my Daughter as she is afraid to drive back to the border on Sun. Just a run up and back,
Drop in if you are down. Thur Fri and Sat look good to fish. I kind of think "mein Frau" will keep me at home on Thur. and yes she is pure German.

Hope you make it

A

azbeachboy

count Teri and Joe as 2
Bill Hale wrote:
3 adults and two small children.....
Inka-From our side we are 3 people
Ladyjeeper
Kenny
And I have a party of six. Did I miss anybody?

Kenny

Bill Hale said:
Hey Kenny
Does your last post lead me to believe I will not be able to meet you? That's a bummer if that is what you men.
I will be there all weekend except Sun. am. I have to be protector of my Daughter as she is afraid to drive back to the border on Sun. Just a run up and back,
Drop in if you are down. Thur Fri and Sat look good to fish. I kind of think "mien Frau" will keep me at home on Thur. and yes she is pure German.

Hope you make it
I'll be there... That was an old prank. You put poop in a bag and light it on fire on somebody's porch and run. They come out and stomp on it and get poop on their feet. It was a hook for Sally, aka HAPPY aka ROCKO. It almost worked, in fact in my book it did! He emailed me at home and asked me what it meant. OK, since I'm not dying of cancer, at least not today..LOL no more Mr nice guy. What do you think I meant Happy???
It looks like we'll be able to tell tales about the Pacific Northwest Bill. Did I tell you about the time I was at Silver lake a few years after Mount St Helen's blew fishing for Largmouth Bass? Well I was up at the end of one of the fingers and I had a great view of the side of the mountain that had been blown off and...to be continued... :D

Kenny

HAPPY

User is currently banned
Give it up, CORNY, er :fish: y :fish: y :fish: y, ____ The world saw you take the Turkey Sandwich
on the hook bait, ____ AH HA,HA,HA, ____ 1ST IN LINE AS USUAL, ____ AH HA,HA,HA, ____
____ :fish: Y :fish: Y :fish: Y ____ You better go to a fishing seminar for a few months before you mess with me, ____ Hell I'm even DRAG-LINING YOU VIA E-MAIL, ____ AH, HA,HA,HA ___
____ YOU MUST HAVE REEEEELY MISSED ME FOR THOSE 30-DAYS I WAS IN THE HOLE, ___
Didn't mean to starve you, ____ :fish: y :fish: y :fish: y ____ AH, HA,HA,HA,

____ HAPPY JAVELINA, ____ & ____ JAVELINA SALLY, ____ AQUI, :fish: Y :fish: Y :fish: Y

____ :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Kenny

Yeah right HAPPY :lol: :lol: You were emailing me at home asking me what's in the bag as you were getting poop on your feet. :eek: To slow :roll: , to old :| , throw him back :D

Kenny

HAPPY

User is currently banned
____ HEY, :fish: Y, ____ER, KENNY, ____ DON'T FORGET THURSDAY, WHEN YOU PUT A CHUNK OF TURKEY ON YOUR PLATE, TO LOOK IT OVER REEEEEAL GOOD FOR HOOKS, & IF ANYONE ASKS YOU WHAT ARE YOU DOING, ____ DON'T LIE, ____ TELL THE TRUTH, ____ THEY ALREADY KNOW ANYHOW, ___ :lol: :lol: :lol:
JUST SAY YOU ARE BEING EXTRA CAREFULL, ____ NOT TO BITE INTO ONE OF HAPPY'S HOOKS, ____ AGAIN, ____ :lol: :lol: :lol: ____ YOU WON'T SURPRISE ANYONE, THEY ALL KNOW YOU ARE A BIG FORUM FISH, ____ HELL THEY ALL SAW YOU TAKE THAT TURKEY SANDWICH, ____ :lol: :lol: :lol:

____ ### ## ### ROCK, ____ :fish: Y :fish: Y :fish: Y ____

joester

2 salty dawgs
our family of 2 has grown to a party of 3 -
our best friend Bill is coming with us tomorrow :)
we're going to do our best to bring a break in the weather with us also.
everyone have a safe trip - see y'all tomorrow early afternoon!

PARTY TIME
We will be leaving about 1:30 to head down. I get to be there almost a week this time.
SEE YOU ALL SOON !
I JUST LOVE A PARTY LIKE THIS.