thanksgiving - time to gather

don

Well Known Member
Hey Bill,
When will you be returning? I'm trying to make it down on the 4th, staying thru the 7/8... Will you be around?
Don

don

Well Known Member
Any chance that "Happy Sally being around then? We'll bring along a turkey sam'ich for bait... Here :fish: Y :fish: Y :fish: Y

E

El Semental

Y'all might want to be prepared for some rain. Rained past two days here. Water in the street, but the dust level is down.

Kenny

Well Known Member

joester

2 salty dawgs
weatherunderground forcast has me optimistic for tomorrow -
yep - I'm getting my hopes up :sunny:

Kenny

Well Known Member
It does look OK with no wind in the afternoon, and that's big. Did you click on the site I put up Joe? I don't know where they get there info but it's always very close.

Kenny

A

azbeachboy

It was raining this morning in Tucson but it is sunny and nice now.

don

Well Known Member
Its a snowin' on the peaks! If you fellas get a chance to head out, here is bouyweathers ocean prediction.

Wednesday 11/26
Morning

Breezy whitecaping conditions with moderate choppy seas. Small short period wind waves.
Winds: S 14 to 19 knots
Seas: S 3 feet at 4 sec.
Afternoon

Breezy whitecaping conditions with moderate choppy seas. Small short period wind waves.
Winds: S 13 to 18 knots
Seas: SSW 3 feet at 4 sec.

Thursday 11/27
Morning

Light and variable winds with smooth seas. Small short period wind waves.
Winds: WNW 4 to 6 knots
Seas: SW 2 feet at 4 sec.
Afternoon

Winds: S 2 to 3 knots
Seas: SW 1 feet at 4 sec.

Friday 11/28
Morning

Winds: NNE 6 to 8 knots
Seas: WNW 0 feet at 3 sec.
Afternoon

Winds: NW 10 to 14 knots
Seas: NW 1 feet at 3 sec.
Saturday 11/29
Morning

Winds: NNW 14 to 18 knots
Seas: NW 2 feet at 4 sec.
Afternoon

Winds: NNW 13 to 18 knots
Seas: NW 3 feet at 5 sec.

Sunday 11/30
Morning

Winds: NNW 12 to 17 knots
Seas: WNW 3 feet at 5 sec.
Afternoon

Winds: NW 15 to 20 knots
Seas: NW 4 feet at 5 sec.

Monday 12/1
Morning

Winds: N 5 to 7 knots
Seas: NW 2 feet at 4 sec.
Afternoon

Light winds with a slight chop. Small short period wind waves.
Winds: WNW 9 to 12 knots
Seas: NW 1 feet at 4 sec.

Good luck, head out Friday AM!

Jim

Well Known Member
I thought that I was going to Tucson for the weekend but plans have changed so I would like to swing by to meet some of you. Sounds like fun. What should I bring? I'm not really prepared so maybe just a donation would do? Hope to see ya'll tomorrow. The sun is out and it is very nice right now, other than a bretty good wind blowing.

Ladyjeeper

Sonoran Goddess
Staff member
Jim,
Chuck's already on the road and doesn't have access to his e-mail but I am sure he wouldn't mind. We would all love to meet you. You can give Chuck a donation, he really is supplying a lot of the food. See you all tomorrow! :D

Ladyjeeper

Sonoran Goddess
Staff member
Well, let me be the first to say "WHAT A PARTY!" Good food and plenty of it! Yummy pomegranate margaritas and Pink Johnsons. Great company! It was so good to finally meet Joester and Teri, Bill, too. And Bill and Edna Hale, Desiree, Corbin and Reagan, Ric, Terri and little Ric, Jim, Mike and Billie. Along with the Vivanco's and Kenny, a good time was had by all. Thanks to Chuck and Val for putting it on. That's a big job! And, after looking really iffy all week, the weather was fantastic! The whole party couldn't have been better! I am already looking forward to next year! Oh! I almost forgot, Bill, Joester and Teri's friend, took LOTS of pictures! He said he would post them here. Can't wait to see them. I'll post the Brownie pie recipe soon.

Chari