The Elephant in the Room...THE WALL

Hillbeartoe

Well Known Member
So on this forum I can revert to childish name calling of anyone that doesn't have the same beliefs as I do? Awesome!
That's what caught your attention.....
Have you seen the things that people that think like you have said and the swinging dick emoji's... ? Lol... wow.

Sorry, OT but had to say something.... sheesh.

jerry

Well Known Member
Listen,respectfully not interested in arguing with a Trump fan from Texas about the issue;but if you have noticed none of your 32 congressmen are crazy about it.....because it could negatively effect trade
Our issue is a bit different.There is that-trade... but if this gets ugly it could make it hard to sell property in our area and effect our costs in fees etc. On the other hand if people are seeing different results it would be good to know the facts.I just had a guy bail on something I had spent a lot of time on....because of the uncertainty the wall and war of words is creating.

Last edited:

jerry

Well Known Member
Bingo. I think that's why many people don't respond and in fact have left . . . .
Like I said.I just want this about the nuts and bolts.....are property sales slowing,are prices being effected,is the climate of anger starting to appear,are buyers coming in that are getting deported in bigger numbers...stuff like that.

joester

2 salty dawgs
I edited part of this from GV Jack - thank you and apologies for my copy/paste.

I also want to thank the forum for helping me to appreciate Rocky Point and the Mexican people. What we learned has served us well.
A special thanks to Seadweller, Azbeachboy, Woodspinner, RockyPoint Joe, Bruce + Julie, Lady Jeeper, Linda, Kenny and also Jerry - appreciate the hospitality in Las Dunas when we visited with Doug a number of years ago. Sorry for leaving others out - not intentional.
We enjoy the heck out of our time in PP, and look forward to more of it in the future. Facebook seems to have captured the time and energy of many (but not me - I refuse to conform just yet), and as such this forum isn't quite what it used to be as far as posts from folks we know, but for the most part - I still visit once in a while. We are fortunate to have friends such as Chuck and Val, Bill + Edna, and Mark + Barb - among others in RP, and we hope this forum can continue in a beneficial way to everyone - I know we are better visitors for visiting this site. Rocky Point will be a place we return to, to enjoy the beach, friends, and kind atmosphere.
thank you folks!

jerry

Well Known Member
I edited part of this from GV Jack - thank you and apologies for my copy/paste.

I also want to thank the forum for helping me to appreciate Rocky Point and the Mexican people. What we learned has served us well.
A special thanks to Seadweller, Azbeachboy, Woodspinner, RockyPoint Joe, Bruce + Julie, Lady Jeeper, Linda, Kenny and also Jerry - appreciate the hospitality in Las Dunas when we visited with Doug a number of years ago. Sorry for leaving others out - not intentional.
We enjoy the heck out of our time in PP, and look forward to more of it in the future. Facebook seems to have captured the time and energy of many (but not me - I refuse to conform just yet), and as such this forum isn't quite what it used to be as far as posts from folks we know, but for the most part - I still visit once in a while. We are fortunate to have friends such as Chuck and Val, Bill + Edna, and Mark + Barb - among others in RP, and we hope this forum can continue in a beneficial way to everyone - I know we are better visitors for visiting this site. Rocky Point will be a place we return to, to enjoy the beach, friends, and kind atmosphere.
thank you folks!
You too Joe....we used to fight about issues that were not in reality part of our everyday life...war and peace on a abstract level until a stray cousin came home in a box etc...this new relationship with Mexico is huge,hard to quantity at this point and could wreck us....notice the silence from the real estate sales force.....on thing for sure the Mexican middle class is getting priced out...peso falling daily

Jungle Jim

Well Known Member
The "WALL" between Yuma County Arizona and Sonora Mexico is 115 miles long. It was constructed almost ten years ago. It is solid steel sixteen to twenty feet tall, constructed with MEXICAN contracted steel. Before it was built Yuma County had the most apprehensions of ILLEGAL aliens in the country with almost three hundred thousand captured per year. Since the "WALL" has been in place there is a 91.9% reduction of those Felony Criminals entering the FUSA through Yuma County. They and their drug running compadres have moved their operations east to Pima County and bordering Maricopa County where they only have to deal with criminal supportive Indians and worthless complicit Federal Park employees where no barrier is permitted SO FAR.

The "WALL" between California and Baja California is of the same construction and has less than thirty miles not yet built due to terrain conditions like vertical granite rock faces in the mountains of eastern San Diego County. I can recall when people said that there would never be a barrier between Mexico and the Imperial County dunes, sorry doubters, just take a drive west on I-8 anyone can plainly see it from the highway. The BP has full time heavy equipment operators moving the drifting sand away from the "WALL".

Obviously there are occasional breeches such as cutting out sections with a torch, burrowing under, makeshift bridges and catapults. That will soon end.

JJ

jerry

Well Known Member
The "WALL" between Yuma County Arizona and Sonora Mexico is 115 miles long. It was constructed almost ten years ago. It is solid steel sixteen to twenty feet tall, constructed with MEXICAN contracted steel. Before it was built Yuma County had the most apprehensions of ILLEGAL aliens in the country with almost three hundred thousand captured per year. Since the "WALL" has been in place there is a 91.9% reduction of those Felony Criminals entering the FUSA through Yuma County. They and their drug running compadres have moved their operations east to Pima County and bordering Maricopa County where they only have to deal with criminal supportive Indians and worthless complicit Federal Park employees where no barrier is permitted SO FAR.

The "WALL" between California and Baja California is of the same construction and has less than thirty miles not yet built due to terrain conditions like vertical granite rock faces in the mountains of eastern San Diego County. I can recall when people said that there would never be a barrier between Mexico and the Imperial County dunes, sorry doubters, just take a drive west on I-8 anyone can plainly see it from the highway. The BP has full time heavy equipment operators moving the drifting sand away from the "WALL".

Obviously there are occasional breeches such as cutting out sections with a torch, burrowing under, makeshift bridges and catapults. That will soon end.

JJ
thanks for correcting your previous post!

Jungle Jim

Well Known Member
Also Jerry..........

As you might recall there was little or no hysterical pissing, moaning and liquid horse shit spewing from the rabid mouths of the American commies back when Dubya commissioned the "WALL". The only moaning and groaning was from a very few tree huggers "concerned" about the free migration of certain "endangered" animals that don't even migrate. The concession was to construct ground level "gateways" to allow them to pass through. Those gateways can be easily seen from the Mex Hwy as it parallels the "WALL". They just happen to be a convenient 36" wide by 24" tall, just the right size for a grown up human bean to pass through. I later found out from BP friends that gateways were deliberately designed with those dimensions contrary to hugger requirements to allow the invaders through. This made to BP patrols much easier since they mostly had to keep an eye on the gateways and not the entire "WALL".

I remember back in the late nineties when I was still in the Army Reserve flying out of Yuma Proving Ground, one of our missions was to fly over the Goldwater Range to flush out the invaders before laser weapons testing could be conducted. Sometimes we would come across groups of a hundred or more. They would hear the helicopter coming their way and just flop down on the ground. We would radio BP and hover over them until they took control. They never got more than ten or twelve as the rest took off in every direction. The upity-ups figured that we gave em enough warning did the tests anyway. Those were death rays generated on the ground from the Proving Ground, beamed up to a satellite then redirected to targets the size of dinner plates on the ground in the Goldwater Range. We would fly out and retrieve the targets. Almost all were direct hits!

JJ

jerry

Well Known Member
Also Jerry..........

As you might recall there was little or no hysterical pissing, moaning and liquid horse shit spewing from the rabid mouths of the American commies back when Dubya commissioned the "WALL". The only moaning and groaning was from a very few tree huggers "concerned" about the free migration of certain "endangered" animals that don't even migrate. The concession was to construct ground level "gateways" to allow them to pass through. Those gateways can be easily seen from the Mex Hwy as it parallels the "WALL". They just happen to be a convenient 36" wide by 24" tall, just the right size for a grown up human bean to pass through. I later found out from BP friends that gateways were deliberately designed with those dimensions contrary to hugger requirements to allow the invaders through. This made to BP patrols much easier since they mostly had to keep an eye on the gateways and not the entire "WALL".

I remember back in the late nineties when I was still in the Army Reserve flying out of Yuma Proving Ground, one of our missions was to fly over the Goldwater Range to flush out the invaders before laser weapons testing could be conducted. Sometimes we would come across groups of a hundred or more. They would hear the helicopter coming their way and just flop down on the ground. We would radio BP and hover over them until they took control. They never got more than ten or twelve as the rest took off in every direction. The upity-ups figured that we gave em enough warning did the tests anyway. Those were death rays generated on the ground from the Proving Ground, beamed up to a satellite then redirected to targets the size of dinner plates on the ground in the Goldwater Range. We would fly out and retrieve the targets. Almost all were direct hits!

JJ
All that tech you tested and the Sand men are still handing us our ass in the Mideast.....maybe go to solar and wind☀
I live on a smuggling route at my ranch...used to see 300 a night in 2006 ( now none)...most had jobs waiting,hell vans would pick some up just south of Bowie and head north toward Safford and then out of state headed to meat packing in Nebraska,drywall hanging in Wisconsin,chicken and pig processing in nc.....they were lured here and have earned the right to stay...

Jungle Jim

Well Known Member
Hey Jerry............

We have had the tech to take out ALL of The Sand Critters in the ME for many years. Our "leaders" just are not interested in using it as our never ending supply of young volunteer Americans seem to always be available. The Rules of Engagement for our fighting men are always in favor of the enemy. Those laser weapons were developed to turn the eyeballs of enemy pilots and tankers into hard boiled eggs. Other systems were designed to destroy their electronics. The Sand Critters don't even use that kind of equipment so it's of no use against them. I've gotta feelin that they are hunkered down in their filthy goat poop smeared mud huts tonight wonderin just what kind of hell is gonna be rainin down on em in the next few weeks.

I've also gotta running bet with my wife as to what day next week our new head of Homeland Security deploys the United States Army to the Mexican border. We don't need no stinkin wall once the invaders realize that there IS a new sheriff in town and he IS gonna do his job and has real bullets in his guns.

I didn't mention that there is still an open corridor right here in my neighborhood that is deliberately left open for the invaders. It's the Colorado River. They can't, won't or who knows why fence it off or control it. It's banks include Arizona, California and Baja California. Every day to include just a few hours ago I see young men walking down my street in wet clothes and black jumbo garbage bags slung over their shoulders unchallenged by any LEO's. They call the local Mexican owned taxis to pick em up just a block from here again, unchallenged by any LEO's. Why???

JJ

jerry

Well Known Member
Hey Jerry............

We have had the tech to take out ALL of The Sand Critters in the ME for many years. Our "leaders" just are not interested in using it as our never ending supply of young volunteer Americans seem to always be available. The Rules of Engagement for our fighting men are always in favor of the enemy. Those laser weapons were developed to turn the eyeballs of enemy pilots and tankers into hard boiled eggs. Other systems were designed to destroy their electronics. The Sand Critters don't even use that kind of equipment so it's of no use against them. I've gotta feelin that they are hunkered down in their filthy goat poop smeared mud huts tonight wonderin just what kind of hell is gonna be rainin down on em in the next few weeks.

I've also gotta running bet with my wife as to what day next week our new head of Homeland Security deploys the United States Army to the Mexican border. We don't need no stinkin wall once the invaders realize that there IS a new sheriff in town and he IS gonna do his job and has real bullets in his guns.

I didn't mention that there is still an open corridor right here in my neighborhood that is deliberately left open for the invaders. It's the Colorado River. They can't, won't or who knows why fence it off or control it. It's banks include Arizona, California and Baja California. Every day to include just a few hours ago I see young men walking down my street in wet clothes and black jumbo garbage bags slung over their shoulders unchallenged by any LEO's. They call the local Mexican owned taxis to pick em up just a block from here again, unchallenged by any LEO's. Why???

JJ
Because we need them to make the modern miracle of today's agriculture work....in 20 years it will be different...Your hero Trump just screwed up his first call in Yemen bigly...he was rolled by the Hawks and 75 million dollar helicopter now a hunk of junk...a dead seal in a box....why..to get some vhs training videos made in 2005....all done because we answer to the Saudi masters....same reason the war with Iran may be coming.

Jungle Jim

Well Known Member
Yo Jerry....

The USMC V22 Osprey is an unarmed flying bus. Senior Sotero's left over moles deliberately ratted the mission out to the sand buggers. Wadda country we now live in!

JJ

jerry

Well Known Member
Yo Jerry....

The USMC V22 Osprey is an unarmed flying bus. Senior Sotero's left over moles deliberately ratted the mission out to the sand buggers. Wadda country we now live in!

JJ
Ended up killing a local tribal Allie of the Saudis....what are we even doing there?