The Elephant in the Room...THE WALL

Beach Sand

User is currently banned
I did pay taxes...some were born here and some used fake social security numbers at first I believe.then bit by bit got green cards or citizenship...they never recoup those payments...go right to the treasury
So until they got a green card you condoned and supported their identity theft from a innocent American citizen, regardless of how it effected that citizen. Probably claimed the max dependents to have the least if any taxes withheld. Go ahead and tell us again how this helps our economy? You're no better then they are. Let's build that wall with hopes you stay south of it.

jerry

Well Known Member
So until they got a green card you condoned and supported their identity theft from a innocent American citizen, regardless of how it effected that citizen. Probably claimed the max dependents to have the least if any taxes withheld. Go ahead and tell us again how this helps our economy? You're no better then they are. Let's build that wall with hopes you stay south of it.
Angry rightwing "just drink in Mexico" white men...you build your own walls thank goodness

jerry

Well Known Member
How do they pay Income and payroll taxes without a valid Social security number ?
They have valid numbers...just someone else's ...no one wants to work that way and they get it together after a while..same with drivers licenses..these Republican created " independent" DMVs are the illegal workers best friend....side note ... everybody knows these things right...how the game is played...big and small

MIRAMAR

Well Known Member
Someone took my SSN, and then filed for California unemployment. State of California called me because they could see I was working, and required me to file an affidavit.

jerry

Well Known Member
Someone took my SSN, and then filed for California unemployment. State of California called me because they could see I was working, and required me to file an affidavit.
This was of course years ago...plus they have it figured out...labor contracters buy lists for the perfectly an/pistachio harvests...from the inside

Jungle Jim

Well Known Member
They don't use flush toilets and wipe their filthy behinds with their bare left hands.

You can help em out Jerry!

I personally hate the smell of poop in the morning.

Racist much?

Yep, that's me.

JJ

Southbeacher

Well Known Member
“What keeps Ali in Mexico is not the danger of crossing the border, but rather the new administration's anti-immigrant rhetoric “ Oh now that’s funny. I especially loved the use of “anti immigrant” in lieu of “anti-invader.”

Last edited:

jerry

Well Known Member
“What keeps Ali in Mexico is not the danger of crossing the border, but rather the new administration's anti-immigrant rhetoric “ Oh now that’s funny. I especially loved the use of “anti immigrant” in lieu of “anti-invader.”
We created the environment that blew up the Mideast...seems fair to take our share...my point is : RP may gain economically from our long time deranged foriegn policy

jerry

Well Known Member
It is a tough one but if climate change can be fought,trade deals improved to include livable wages maybe the movement of people can be slowed..,.hell the robots are going to do all the shit jobs and the mid level white collar soon anyways....

jerry

Well Known Member
Looks like the wall is dead for good....Trump also delivered his usual fabrications about how Democrats didn’t want to protect DACA beneficiaries. Several times, though, the offer was on the table: Trump could get his full, $25 billion wall, if he’d offer a path to citizenship for the full Dreamer population. Trump could never accept this, though, insisting instead an extra element of either sharp cuts to illegal immigration or an expansion of interior enforcement powers. He got $641 million and 33 miles of see-through physical barriers in this bill, and that’s the last such “wall” monies he may ever get.

jerry

Well Known Member
Maybe 600000 were brought here as children from Mexico.Being in the trades in Southern Az. for years I know 10 or so from Mexico 5 speak no Spanish.....I may face being a guardian for 3 great kids from a wonderful Honduran couple...the brother and sister are afraid to do it.....putting a house in my name even.....Jesus Christ...never thought I would be in this position at 67 years old!....oh well might be fun...

Landshark

Well Known Member
Maybe 600000 were brought here as children from Mexico.Being in the trades in Southern Az. for years I know 10 or so from Mexico 5 speak no Spanish.....I may face being a guardian for 3 great kids from a wonderful Honduran couple...the brother and sister are afraid to do it.....putting a house in my name even.....Jesus Christ...never thought I would be in this position at 67 years old!....oh well might be fun...
Things like that can turn out to be the most rewarding, keep you feeling young too! We have permanent guardianship of our 5 yr old granddaughter, have raised her since birth. Never saw that coming, just kinda happened, meant to be I guess. At age 64 I never thought I would be planning my life around a school schedule, soccer practice and games, swim lessons, and and. Very rewarding, so many priceless memories, so many more to come...unless it kills me. :) Just do it Jerry!