The Hut

tmotsinger

Eating Newbie Gringo Taco
Terrific venue for Friday's Jim Dalton and RCPM cover show, too. The seamless indoor-outdoor flow was great, and there were plenty of drink stations.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ADR

Nice job, Jen Albert. I read through 4 pages of this, seeing it go from a review to the usual slams, trolls and off topic posts.
I was just about to see what else was on the internet, and then Jen Albert swoops in and responds to the posts and turns the thread around!
Glad to see she came here t9 try to explain/defend her position.
I have been to The Hut a few times since it opened, and wasn't really impressed with food / service, and I miss my buddy Mario (who sang at Changos and still owes me a hat), but reading that the owners (Jen) care and want to address issues and try to bring in business, I will definitely give it another shot..

Both. We'll have trivia ready for you and with that, you can earn a free shirt :)
Hi Jen,
I'm coming down with my GF on Thursday for the V-Day weekend. Anything special going on next weekend? I assume you'll be open Thursday night? Does The Hut have a Facebook page?
Steve

Terrific venue for Friday's Jim Dalton and RCPM cover show, too. The seamless indoor-outdoor flow was great, and there were plenty of drink stations.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thank you! Obviously having never hosted before, we were hoping all would go well. So glad to hear you we're happy with it!

Hi Jen,
I'm coming down with my GF on Thursday for the V-Day weekend. Anything special going on next weekend? I assume you'll be open Thursday night? Does The Hut have a Facebook page?
Steve
Hey Steve. Yes. We are open Thursday night. We have Shawn Johnson performing every Thursday through Sunday from 9-11. He does an amazing acoustic show. And our Facebook can be found by searching The Hut Bar and Grill Rocky Point. Let me know if you have any issues finding it!

Nice job, Jen Albert. I read through 4 pages of this, seeing it go from a review to the usual slams, trolls and off topic posts.
I was just about to see what else was on the internet, and then Jen Albert swoops in and responds to the posts and turns the thread around!
Glad to see she came here t9 try to explain/defend her position.
I have been to The Hut a few times since it opened, and wasn't really impressed with food / service, and I miss my buddy Mario (who sang at Changos and still owes me a hat), but reading that the owners (Jen) care and want to address issues and try to bring in business, I will definitely give it another shot..
Haha. Well thank you. I will admit we had kinks to work out, and now that we did, I definitely hope you do give us another chance. I don't know what happened with Mario, but Shawn is a really talented performer and I hope you can make it in sometime while he is playing/singing. Ps. Ask for trivia. You can earn a hat :)

We go often - my husband for the barbecue chicken sandwich and me for the burger. Service has been excellent! Glad the Hut is there!!

Ate at The Hut yesterday. The fish and shrimp dishes were as good as any we have eaten in RP. The guacamole was fresh and delicious. The service was very good. Was our first visit-will definitely go back.

Visited The HUT right after it's remodel in October and had a great time. The prices are not what I would describe as exceptionally cheap, but the location, atmosphere and food quality are on par for what you would expect at that price point. I honestly forgot what our tab was after two Cadillac margaritas ;). The remodel gives it a classier feel than what was there before IMO. I consistently stay at the Sea and love that this location remains in business. Having the alternative to driving into town and having a hopping place in walking distance makes it a great addition to the SS properties. My only suggestion is to add some sort of entertainment that draws people in after the dinner rush. I kind of miss playing bags and watching the cover bands while my sunburn calms down.