The Hut

tmotsinger

Eating Newbie Gringo Taco
We stopped in on Monday and had a great experience. Staff was friendly and spot-on, and the remodel is super-high-end-classy. Kudos to ownership and management.

What concert and when?
January Jam with Roger Clyne Friday night. Shawn Johnson starts at 6pm, Special Guests to follow, and Roger at 10:30. They're covering all of their personal favorites so it should be a great show! If you're interested, tickets are on sale at AZPeacetimeGoods.com in advance for $20 or at the door for $25. All ticket sales are through Roger so we don't have them available in advance at The Hut.

January Jam with Roger Clyne Friday night. Shawn Johnson starts at 6pm, Special Guests to follow, and Roger at 10:30. They're covering all of their personal favorites so it should be a great show! If you're interested, tickets are on sale at AZPeacetimeGoods.com in advance for $20 or at the door for $25. All ticket sales are through Roger so we don't have them available in advance at The Hut.
OH!!!!!! That's right. I wish I was going. Already had plans and couldn't afford two trips so close together.
I'm looking forward to the Circus Mexicus.
Any news on that one?

OH!!!!!! That's right. I wish I was going. Already had plans and couldn't afford two trips so close together.

We will take as many pics as we can for you! As far as Circus Mexicus, I'm not sure yet. I will see if I can get any info tonight and pass it along to you :)
I'm looking forward to the Circus Mexicus.
Any news on that one?

Jen
What will be going on at the Hut on Saturday night?
Saturday night is a little different from our usual also, again because of January Jam. Shawn normally performs around 9 but will be playing moreso around 10. Once the concert ends at JJ's, I'm sure we'll have a full house. At that point, we'll have live music until about 12:30 or so.