The Hut

Terry C

I think Ed is related to the first cousin of the owner of the Hut by marrige, So i was told over on Calle 13 at the fights the other night... It was a close fight, except when the purse came into action....

Kenny

I think Ed is related to the first cousin of the owner of the Hut by marrige, So i was told over on Calle 13 at the fights the other night... It was a close fight, except when the purse came into action....
I just don't know why they let Roberto use his purse when they won't let the dog use his spiked heels like a hammer.

GV Jack

Snorin God
Sorry Kenny. That's my purse and it has one of the great bricks manufactured in the great state of Ohio firmly placed inside.

Our friend Roberto never knew what hit him. I'm going to have to retire from the fights though because I'm just getting too old
to swing that thing. As far as dog is concerned his spiked heels got caught in the mud from the storms the other day.

playaperro

El Pirata
Sorry Kenny. That's my purse and it has one of the great bricks manufactured in the great state of Ohio firmly placed inside.

Our friend Roberto never knew what hit him. I'm going to have to retire from the fights though because I'm just getting too old
to swing that thing. As far as dog is concerned his spiked heels got caught in the mud from the storms the other day.
Sr. It's only common sense you use a Pseudonym on the forum, been some fierce battles on here, ask Kenny, his Spanish did pick up quite a bit, Now if I could only get you to address the area with proper Spanish names you might not get some Rocks throw at you from me. LOL just messing @ U *.

Last edited:
First let me say, I am not related to or in business with anyone associated with Wrecked at the Reef or The Hut. I am however a long time customer of Jen and Leo's prior establishments, the little Wrecked and Jen's Joint. Anyone who spent any time at either place knows that Jen and Leo are the nicest couple running any bar / restaurant in Penasco. They always go out of their way to assure the customer is happy and made to feel welcome. The Hut was a big step up in size and scope from their 2 prior establishments and some growing pains can be expected. While no one would say that Wrecked at the Reef is the cheapest place in town to eat or drink, it is very well run and more consistantly good than the competition. Give them a chance to get the kinks worked out and I am sure the complants will go away. Some people however, will never be satisfied and should probably just stay home.
As to the small size of the wings, I'd blame it on climate change.

Roberto

Ok , enought bickering already !!! We're gonna celebrate the first day of Winter, December 21, with a rumble !!! It's moved to the large empty lot off Calle 12, close to Guau guau to acomodate the expected large crowd of people who are disapointed about the Boomerfest failure and want to celebrate the new Homeport but particularly to , once and for all time to settle the HUT dispute. Saw Lagrimis yesterday and his lime green prom dress is at the cleaners. GV has backed out but offers his purse to any contender who thinks they are tough enough to manage it. The Dog will ride his Harley down, in full leather drag attire. Kenny will wear a modified fish scarin outfit with a leather bra added. Just to show it's an equal opportunity event Pinky and Lisa are invited !! It's a growing event, soon to be one of Penasco's finest what with the new Calle 13 !!

Got a pic of my new heels for the event but as usual can't load it.

Kenny

It's a growing event, soon to be one of Penasco's finest what with the new Calle 13 !!
You're only saying that because you are friends with the promoter and get this; if I have to wear a leather bra, I want some up front money.:D

Last edited:

Roberto

You're only saying that because you are friends with the promoter and get this; if I have to wear a leather bra, I want some up front money.:D
In keeping with the local establishment, people will be encouraged to tuck dollar bills into your bra !!