The "I think I'm fixin' to die rag"

Ladyjeeper

Sonoran Goddess
Staff member
Whew!!!!
Well, I'm all packed, loaded, gassed and oiled, both vehicles! That's including the food in the fridge! And ice for the cooler! All I gotta do is get up and go!!!! 6 A.M. will be here soon enough! :shock::shock: I tell you what, this is the first time I have done this without a man's help and I tell ya, carting the big heavy table up the steps and shoving it up on the bed and cleaning and loading heavy spare tires and a gazillion other things by yourself is no fun! Oh my achin' back! I don't remember being this wussy before.....I hope it's not middle age! LOL! I'll have limited access to the internet while I'm gone but will try to check in every other day or so. I'll try to post pics. For those of you who don't know, I'll be camping and Jeeping for 10 days in the Silverton, Colorado area. It was 64 there today. I can't wait! I'll be back in Phoenix late Sat. night the 7th. You all try to stay cool, I'll be Jeepin' naked with mud in my ears! :mrgreen::mrgreen:

Whew!!!!
Well, I'm all packed, loaded, gassed and oiled, both vehicles! That's including the food in the fridge! And ice for the cooler! All I gotta do is get up and go!!!! 6 A.M. will be here soon enough! :shock: I tell you what, this is the first time I have done this without a man's help and I tell ya, carting the big heavy table up the steps and shoving it up on the bed and cleaning and loading heavy spare tires and a gazillion other things by yourself is no fun! Oh my achin' back! I don't remember being this wussy before.....I hope it's not middle age! LOL! I'll have limited access to the internet while I'm gone but will try to check in every other day or so. I'll try to post pics. For those of you who don't know, I'll be camping and Jeeping for 10 days in the Silverton, Colorado area. It was 64 there today. I can't wait! I'll be back in Phoenix late Sat. night the 7th. You all try to stay cool, I'll be Jeepin' naked with mud in my ears! :mrgreen:
Middle age????? :rofl::rofl:

Safe trip Chari!!!

Stuart

Aye carumba!!!
Staff member
Post naked, muddy pix, pls. HAWT!
mud.jpg
Hahahahah! Have a great trip and be safe! :lobster:

playaperro

El Pirata
Take my short list with ya..

Have a great trip :coldone: wish you could take a few from here and drop them over there

Like Jerry :clown: Kenny :hairout: Rpj :-x FBH :notme: and a few others....

Hey Chari I used to have a home up there and it sure is a great area. There is a highway up there they call the Million Dollar Highway that you may want to explore. That is if you are relay gutsy! The highway gets it name by people who have traveled it and say "I wouldn't do that again for a million dollars".
Have a great time and I will be thinking about you. BE SAFE AND DRIVE CAREFUL

Hey I forgot to tell you about The SteamWorks Brewery in Durango. Fantastic brewery made beer and if you like Cajun food you have to try the Cajun Boil.

Ladyjeeper

Sonoran Goddess
Staff member
Bill,
I had always heard that the million dollar highway was named that because it has a million dollars worth of gold in the pavement due to the dirt that was used from the area. I've been up and down that road dozens of times. I did find a rum distillery in Silverton. (Of course I would!) and bought a bottle of their gold. It's pretty good but I still like Bacardi Anejo the best. As far as being gutsy, I'll post the the pics and you decide. You can google a Jeep trail called Black Bear road and watch someone's video on youtube. I led 14 other Jeeps down that one. I missed a gear on the second switchback and came within a foot of the edge. Scared me good! It'll take me awhile to get the pics posted.