They think the virus is the fault of the US visitors

Maduro steve

Well Known Member
Steve, he thinks it is ok if he walks up to your mother, wife, daughter or girlfriend and puts his hands wherever he wants, betwenn her legs on her chest. He has bragged about this publicly. Steve, do you think that is right, irrespective of his politics and position ?? Are you offering your female relatives to his filthy hands?
sounds like you describing your guy dementia Joe Biden

Maduro steve

Well Known Member
Furthermore, testing is a NECESSITY. Steve and Queen need to take a science class one more time. Testing is actually apart of this thing called the SCIENTIFIC METHOD. It's a process we've used for years to determine if our theories meet the results of testing in a controlled environment. Just to let you know, staying at home is a THEORY to slow the spread. Wouldn't you want to know what the data says after we institute a plan, aka a theory?! Obviously if you understand correlation you could THEORIZE the outcome of the test. You could theorize staying at home will help slow or overall stop the spread. The only way you know if the theory is correct is by collecting data. Conversely, opening the country while we still have positive cases is a THEORY. Albeit a completely opposing theory. If we had real data to go off of we could argue the results more effectively. Which theory ultimately led to better results. Scientific method - determine constraints of test, theorize results of test, test, collect data of test, review data to determine if it met theory.

Testing 100% of the population would be the only way to get a big picture of data. How many infected that recovered would be nice to know. How many asymptomatic. I would assume that if the number of infected is 8 times the number we have, as reported, then that would mean that the death rate goes down also. So that would be a good thing right? The data would show this is less fatal than we thought. That would alter how we go about facing a pandemic like this in the future, or a second wave of the very same disease. Data matters. This is a data driven world.

Total # of infected would provide data on how contagious this disease is.
Total # of recovered after symptoms would indicate how severe this is.
Total # of asymptomatic would provide data on how the disease effects humans different physiologically. This may provide info on how it spreads so rapidly as well.
Total # of deaths so that we can calculate ratio of total infected/total death = mortality rate.

Other data that would be collected is age of person. We THEORIZE this effects older humans more severely. What does the data show? I thought I saw a couple of nights ago that the older segment isn't as high as I thought it would have been. This is also how we understand correlation with OTHER underlying health issues, IE Diabetes, obesity, high blood sugar... DATA would be able to tell us with certainty if there is a portion of the population that has higher chances of contracting and or surviving the disease.

Data matters in this world we live in. That's why we collect and analyze it.

Steve will cease to exist on this forum past November. He doesn't come here to post about Rocky Point. He only comes here to troll rational thought and reasoning which again, you can never win an argument with an irrational person. They just suck you in and spit you out because logic and reasoning aren't constraints in their world.
So , let's say I get tested today and I test negative and the next week i get the virus what then . Are you going to test everybody every week , you see , it's that common sense thing popping up again .

Maduro steve

Well Known Member
12:50pm

Just had to go to a UPS store because something that I ordered on Amazon wasn't left at the door yesterday by UPS. Amazon is contracting the service of UPS right now because of shipping delays. Amazon has NEVER not left one of my packages. UPS is hit or miss. Either it's company policy or driver discretion. Either way, HOW COUNTER PRODUCTIVE!!!! Jesus, I bought this shit on Amazon specifically to NOT have to go into a store in PUBLIC. So because they wouldn't leave this at the door I had to go out into public, into a UPS store. Waiting two back from the counter the guy behind me apparently has a different definition of 6 feet. I guess 28" was = to 6 feet in his book. Get up to the counter, I pass the UPS delivery note that went from PERSON A (ups driver), PERSON B (ME and my living space for 12 hours) to PERSON C (ups store clerk). He then proceeds to hand me my box that he has touched and has been sitting in his store for 12 hours... to add insult to injury I now HAD to use the electronic PEN to sign my name.... I MEAN I SWEAR TO GOD, WHY EVEN HAVE RULES?! So as I'm getting back into my car I was thinking of how this relates to testing...

I now have contaminated my hands, which have made direct contact with the handles of the wheels of my wheelchair. I've touched my keys, my glasses, my door handles, steering wheel, AC selector, volume on the radio, window shades... the list goes on. I get home, front door knob, inside door knob to shut and lock.... I proceed to wash my hands. That isn't the end all be all because guess what? I have to touch my wheelchair now to move... lol so now I take anti-bacterial soap and proceed to wipe down the chair, every single place I've touched it. Now the door knobs... haven't been out to the car yet. Haven't done EACH KEY on my key ring. The lanyard that goes around my neck. My wallet or glasses... You would have to do this or should be doing this after every trip into public. Wouldn't it be nice to know if you already had this and didn't know but because your body and physiology kicked the virus ass you wouldn't need to take these precautions any longer? That's what testing
Furthermore, testing is a NECESSITY. Steve and Queen need to take a science class one more time. Testing is actually apart of this thing called the SCIENTIFIC METHOD. It's a process we've used for years to determine if our theories meet the results of testing in a controlled environment. Just to let you know, staying at home is a THEORY to slow the spread. Wouldn't you want to know what the data says after we institute a plan, aka a theory?! Obviously if you understand correlation you could THEORIZE the outcome of the test. You could theorize staying at home will help slow or overall stop the spread. The only way you know if the theory is correct is by collecting data. Conversely, opening the country while we still have positive cases is a THEORY. Albeit a completely opposing theory. If we had real data to go off of we could argue the results more effectively. Which theory ultimately led to better results. Scientific method - determine constraints of test, theorize results of test, test, collect data of test, review data to determine if it met theory.

Testing 100% of the population would be the only way to get a big picture of data. How many infected that recovered would be nice to know. How many asymptomatic. I would assume that if the number of infected is 8 times the number we have, as reported, then that would mean that the death rate goes down also. So that would be a good thing right? The data would show this is less fatal than we thought. That would alter how we go about facing a pandemic like this in the future, or a second wave of the very same disease. Data matters. This is a data driven world.

Total # of infected would provide data on how contagious this disease is.
Total # of recovered after symptoms would indicate how severe this is.
Total # of asymptomatic would provide data on how the disease effects humans different physiologically. This may provide info on how it spreads so rapidly as well.
Total # of deaths so that we can calculate ratio of total infected/total death = mortality rate.

Other data that would be collected is age of person. We THEORIZE this effects older humans more severely. What does the data show? I thought I saw a couple of nights ago that the older segment isn't as high as I thought it would have been. This is also how we understand correlation with OTHER underlying health issues, IE Diabetes, obesity, high blood sugar... DATA would be able to tell us with certainty if there is a portion of the population that has higher chances of contracting and or surviving the disease.

Data matters in this world we live in. That's why we collect and analyze it.

Steve will cease to exist on this forum past November. He doesn't come here to post about Rocky Point. He only comes here to troll rational thought and reasoning which again, you can never win an argument with an irrational person. They just suck you in and spit you out because logic and reasoning aren't constraints in their world.
Sweden is roughly the same size as Michigan in population , Sweden has not closed down anything but Michigan who has closed down has a 1,000 more deaths than Sweden ,there economy is doing just fine . Go figure .

Kenny

Well Known Member
So , let's say I get tested today and I test negative and the next week i get the virus what then . Are you going to test everybody every week , you see , it's that common sense thing popping up again .
You have no idea how funny it is is to see you use the phrase "common sense." Thanks, I needed a good laugh.

Roberto

Well Known Member
steve sez: Sweden is roughly the same size as Michigan in population , Sweden has not closed down anything but Michigan who has closed down has a 1,000 more deaths than Sweden ,there economy is doing just fine . Go figure .

Obviously it's the meatballs Steve,, the meatballs. That's my theory and I'm stickin to it !

Jungle Jim

Well Known Member
Joe..........

You have most likely had it for weeks now. Get on with your life for shits sake. Go fishing on that lake out on the Goldwater Range. It's called Mohawk Lake. Loaded with two inch long Tadpole Shrimp at this moment. There is no limit on them. They make a delicious shrimp cocktail if you can get over the fact that they are completely transparent other than their pair of bright orange egg sacks.

If your kayaki flips over out there don't worry, the deepest point in the lake is only two feet with six feet of mud on the bottom.

Just got back from Albertson's on a quick run for a couple of whole roast chickens, fresh brownies and tartar sauce. Had a couple of creeps give me the stink eye, most likely due to the fact I won't wear a mask in public or anywhere else unless I'm at my beadblaster cleaning up a part. Now, if I had a current issue US Army NBC mask I might use it in public but they cost plenty and I'd still be exposed unless some one could hose me down before taking it and all of my clothes off.

The mask issue is a total fucking joke. If you can inhale thru it you can certainly inhale the Kung Floo critters. If you can exhale thru it you can certainly exhale the Woo Flew critters as they are so small that a single snot blown infected cell from a human lung can contain millions of the virus. Don't forget that they are quite happy being spread around in a fart!

Grab yourself a liter of Heradura, some fresh limes and a case of TKT Lite, go sit on your back porch tonight and dream about those fabuloso days you had in Mexico and will NEVER EVER experience again. This shit ain't over YET dude. Might consider getting hold of a Chinese/English dictionary so you can tell them to fuck off in words that they might actually understand.

Forty two cases total to date in Yuma today. None on life support. One dead, was eighty years plus with obvious other issues. That total would be twenty times that with the normal winter flu bugs here if the snowbirds and Mexie lettuce pickers had not left six weeks ago.

JJ

RP Life

Well Known Member
Another case pending results
8 hours ago

#VideoConference: Municipal Health Coordinator, Dr. Oscar Castro reports on the positive suspect case for quick test, not yet confirmed by Covid-19. State Laboratory warns the population not to continue to lend themselves to let people who come from other cities without going through the health filter , because it is very likely that whoever infected this person was someone who lives with him, just arrived from Tijuana. #QuédateEnCasa

www.facebook.com/gobiernoptopco/

Last edited:

Mexico Joe

Cholla Bay 4 Life
Some of these posters are absolute TROLLS! I've been going into public everyday at least once for something. I don't live in fear at all whatsoever. I guarantee my BALLS are bigger than STEVE IGGY AND QUEEN put together.

I do HOWEVER, believe in STATISTICS and PROBABILITIES. The more you put yourself in the position (being in public) the greater the chance. Maybe not in the first 20 times but over 100 trips in public, pretty good chance you've picked it up. Only thing I agree with here is JJ saying that I pry already have it. Considering everything we know now, I'd say it's at least a coin flip at this point. I actually might go get a FREE antibody test to confirm. Quest Sonora labs are doing them with doctor referral. Might as well put my MEDICARE to work. Thanks Steve, Iggy and Queen for paying my copay!

RP Life

Well Known Member
update on 2nd positive pending:

Puerto Peñasco resident gives Covid-19 positive in Rush of Municipal Government
*You will be waiting for state lab results to give the case as an officer or rule it out

What is known about the case:

- Through a quick test to detect Covid-19, a man with mild to moderate breathing difficulties who went to a medical unit tested positive for coronavirus in Puerto Peñasco.
- The patient has only one declared contact, with whom he shares housing.
- Patient contact works by accommodating vehicles in a local food store.
- The contact is the patient's housing companion, and traveled from Tijuana to this port approximately 7 to 9 days ago, and may have entered through a breach illegally, with the help of other residents.
- The case is not yet official, and the results of the state laboratory are expected within three days, and in turn for the Ministry of Health to confirm the result through its daily case report in Sonora.
- The Health Coordination of this port works to locate possible contacts and contain any possible spread of the virus, in case it has entered the city through that means

www.facebook.com/groups/PuertoPenasco/?fref=nf

brokenwave

Well Known Member
Also, I've been with this forum for over 20 years and can't stand the bickering and politics
Except for the past month or so, it's been pretty calm (a little too calm) compared to a few years ago. By mid Nov the political stuff will die down
if my hope comes true. But if it doesn't I will be spending most of my time in Mexico to get away from the daily circus in the US.

Jungle Jim

Well Known Member
I got de bug mon.................

I can finally contribute some factual information concerning the Chink-A-Dung Floo as I am 99.99% certain that I am now infected.

First clue was last Sunday afternoon after a fruitless search for fresh citrus over on the California side of the river. All of the home based vendors were closed and locked up like there was some kind of deadly pandemic plague in effect. On the way home I had some particularly bad lung weezieness. I always carry one of those Salbutaol inhalers to clear my lungs due to the agricultural chemical dust, pollen, off-roading dust and polvo from my bead blaster. Usually two blasts clear my lungs completely.

By bedtime around midnight I was still hocking up a clear thin snotty liquid. At about four AM I woke in a death fit with no air in my lungs quite similar to a no air scuba incident. After two hours of comode hugging hacking and choking and nine blasts from the inhaler I finally gained a little lung space and made it thru the morning.

Monday night ended in the exact same scenario but I was a little more prepared and sat it out propped up in a sitting position and inhaler in hand.

Tuesday I sat it out upright then fell asleep only to wake up in a pool of hot sweat and freezing chills. First thing i thought was that I was having a malaria febrile episode.

Wednesday night an exact replay of the night before. Some other effects are pain in every joint, my whole rib cage is in pain and wracked by the coughing and hacking and incredible painful eye popping cramps.

Last night an instant replay of the night before.

When I'm upright and walking around I feel just fine.

Just my opinion here but just because you think you might have it there is no reason to surrender you body to the certain death of the cure at the hospital.

Later,

JJ