Things that make you say WTF

InkaRoads

cronopiador
Viva KFC!! abuser of the law need to be dealt swiftly, whether they wear the badge or not!! or I should say specially if they are wearing the badge and abusing their authority towards us crazy citizens of the land of the free!!

this does not reflect how I feel about our men & women in Blue... I have total respect for anyone who wears a uniform to protect us... but somebody's gonna say it.... I'll bet he wishes he went to Dunkin Donuts instead...

AZ ROB

Mark I completely agree I respect the uniform but some people really abuse the powers they have been intrusted with.

Stuart

Aye carumba!!!
Staff member
This does make the Colonel happy. First, they chop the name of his restaurant to an acronym, now this. Next thing you know, the "secret recipe" will be published on the Internet. He's probably pulling his beard and rolling in his grave lined with chicken feathers.

jerry

1 tablespoon rosemary
1 tablespoon oregano
1 tablespoon powdered sage
1 teaspoon powdered ginger
1 teaspoon majoram
1 1/2 teaspoon thyme
3 tablespoons packed brown sugar
3 tablespoons dry minced parsley
1 teaspoon pepper
1 tablespoon paprika
2 tablespoons garlic salt
2 tablespoons onion salt
2 tablespoons powdered chicken bouillon; * see note
1 package lipton tomato cup of soup mix

Turn this recipe into a puzzle! [click]

Directions:

* or 4 cubes mashed There are actually 11 spices in the above combination, but an additional 3 ingredients were necessary to derive that special flavor. Place all ingredeints in blender with on\off spped for 3-4 minutes to pulverise, or rub through a fine strainer. Store in an airtight container so it will not lose potency. Makes about 3/4 cup.

To use with flour: Add 1 oz. mix to cup of flour for coating chicken.

AZ ROB

This does make the Colonel happy. First, they chop the name of his restaurant to an acronym, now this. Next thing you know, the "secret recipe" will be published on the Internet. He's probably pulling his beard and rolling in his grave lined with chicken feathers.
7 seas salad dressing