Thunder on the beach!

mexicoruss

Lovin it in RP!
Mark your calendars, October 15th 2011 the first ever Thunder on the beach, because racing knows no borders. More to follow...........................

HAPPY

User is currently banned
"knows no borders" ~ ~ ~ more to follow........................................

Mark your calendars, October 15th 2011 the first ever Thunder on the beach, because racing knows no borders. More to follow...........................
~ ~ ~ OMG, MG, MG, ~ ~ ~ October 15th 2011 ! ! ! ~ ~ ~ ARE "THINGS" ```"THAT" ```BAD DN. SO. ! ! !

~ ~ ~ "MORE" ``` "COTTON CANDY", ``` THE "PEDDLER" IS @ IT AGAIN, :lol: :lol: :lol:

~ ~ ~ "COTTON CANDY" ~ ~ ~ GET YOUR "COTTON CANDY" HERE :lol: :lol: :lol:

~ ~ ~ NOT TO WORRY, ```BECAUSE OF THE ``` "FOOD" ``` THAT WILL BE ``` "SERVED" ~ ~ ~ AKA ~ ~ ~ "HASHED OUT" ```:lol: :lol: :lol:

~ ~ ~ THERE WILL BE @ LEAST ```TWO "STOMACH PUMPERS" ```AKA ```:lol: :lol: :lol:

~ ~ ~ "BELLY PUMPERS" ```AKA ```"GREASE EXTRACTORS" ```ON "DUTY" ```:lol: :lol: :lol:

~ ~ ~ IF IT IS "LOS PATOS" ~ ~ ~ THAT PLACE IS A ~ ~ ~ JOKE, ~ ~ ~ THOSE PEOPLE DON'T KNOW WHAT SPEED IS, ~ ~ ~ & IF THEY DID ~ ~ ~ THEY'ED BE SCARED SHITLESS OF IT, ~ ~ ~ ! ! !

Last edited:

Mexico Joe

Cholla Bay 4 Life
Pardon me but what kind of racing are we talking about here? Sand drags? I dont know about los patos...

HAPPY

User is currently banned
<:) <:) <:)

Since he so enjoys pissing on everything and everyone....
~ ~ ~ Hey monkey rocky, all I see is a little square w/a smaller square w/a red x ```like your last few posts, ``` why not post something we can all see, why are you ```HIDING ? ~ ~ ~ ?

~ ~ ~ BTW, ```I THOUGHT YOU PUT ME ON YOUR ```'BLOCKED LIST" ? ``` WHATS THE MATTER ``` CAN'T KEEP AWAY FROM MY JIVE ? ``` :lol: :lol: :lol:

~ ~ ~ FEEL FREE TO PUT ME BACK ON YOUR ```"LIST" ~ ~ ~ :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sand drags!!! They have been absent from RP for a while. Are the racing at the drag strip coming into town or in front of the Reef?

Esperanza

I thought this was about Racing............. Why all the comments from the "Peanut Gallery"? Honestly, I hesitate to even post here due to the "snide, smart-ass" remarks that seem to pop up so often.....from the same people.

I look to Rockpointtalk.net to "find out what is going on" in RP......check fishing info for hubby, recommendations for things to see & do while there. I really looked to this with a positive outlook, now, I just wonder who's smart ass remark is going to piss me off next?

Like my dear hubby always says....you've got 2 choices....Like it or don't. Guess I need to pick.

Stuart

Aye carumba!!!
Staff member
Back to Banned Camp for Happy! Don't even bother emailing me about it. You simply refuse to play well with others regardless of how many chances you're given.

mexicoruss

Lovin it in RP!
Ok heres a little more of a tease. 4 divisions of racing will be coming for October 15, 16 the location will be the big hole in the ground that was to be the new marina out by the reef on the way to Cholla Bay. The owner of a race track in Arizona is building a professional style track with bleachers and all. The structure will be semi permanent since there is some possibility of the marina happening in the future but a guarantee has been given that in the event that the Marina is built that a race track would be built to replace it.

the four divisions are
1. Sprint Cars
2. USRA Modifieds
3. Mini Sprints
4. Dwarf cars

There will be sponsorships available and I will have more on that later.

The track owner feels that over 100 race cars will be here and Stateside attendees will be over 5000. The races will be advertised heavily in Mexico as well because there a lot of motorheads here and in Caborca and San Luis and Mexicali.

The next set of races will be February 18, 19 (off road trucks)
Then March 24, 25th (Monster Trucks)
There will be an appearance by Spanky Spangler for the Memorial day race next year.

The track is called "Thunder on the Beach"

This is a very good thing and has already been given all legal approval and the department of tourism is behind it both in spirit and with some cash. It will happen and it will be huge. I will keep this forum and others up-to-date on the progress and new news.....

Stuart

Aye carumba!!!
Staff member
... the location will be the big hole in the ground that was to be the new marina out by the reef on the way to Cholla Bay.
Guess that answers my question in the Cruise ship thread about whether the hole had filled back in with sand yet...

Kenny

The track owner of the facility http://www.thunderraceway.com/ is rumored to be the people behind this deal. I've heard the rumors for a few weeks, but not from the racing community. I've been to two different tracks the last two weeks to watch the Sprints and some of the other divisions run, and no one has heard about a track in PP. Fact is, Thunder raceway has not been able to put on a decent sprint car show in some time.
The racing community in AZ is just starting to recover some from this recession, and traveling is something they just can't afford to do very much of at this time, especially the more expensive cars, like the Sprints. Now they just opened a new oval track out by Apache Junction and I went out twice this year for their first two sprint car races. Though the crowd was great, and very enthusiastic about the Sprint cars, only 13 showed up. The reason more cars didn't show up was because of the sanctioning body here in AZ, the ASCS, for the most part the top racers here in AZ will only support those races that are sanctioned by them.
I've thrown this out on two of my Sprint cars forums, and I'm going to tell you right now that more than a few will be laughing like HAPPY, their ass's off.
By the way I went to school, played, and grew up with Spangler, and for a buck he'd find a way to dive off the top of Bird Island!

Kenny, what type of gas do the sprints run?

One of the reasons we couldn't get racers to come down for jetski races was the availability of high octane gas (AV gas) in Penasco, and the hassle they got at the border trying to bring it in.