Thunder update

InkaRoads

cronopiador
I just noticed the really crappy exchange rate, 10 to 1 ??
there are a lot of businesses in RP that still has that exchange rate 10 to 1 and that is why I always say when in Rome do like the Romans and when in Mexico do like the Mexicans use pesos, it is just as easy!!!

Kenny

I'll be heading to Canyon Speedway http://www.canyonspeedwaypark.com/ for the ASCA non wing race Saturday Russ, and I'm wondering that with just a few shorts weeks remaining before the opening of Thunder On The Beach why you don't have the name of at least one sprint car team, or driver to release to the public. Not only will the ASCA regulars be at the show Saturday, but a lot of the teams that run the open comp show at the new Arizona Speedway at ET Motorsports Park http://www.abcmotorsports.com/wwocpressreleae9-7-11.htm will be there as well... You might take notice that the Arizona Speedway has a show scheduled for the 15th of next month, and I guarantee you that when I'm in the pits Saturday I'll find teams that not only supported their open comp race in the past, but will again on the 15th. The big question is, will there be any teams or drivers there who will be supporting Bob's effort?... Really, is that to much to ask?

Now as far as the track is concerned; the fact that there has been no update on it's progress tells me it's either not going well, or someone's not doing their job.

Kenny, not pro or con on this discussion....although it would be nice to see the racing come to Penasco....but I think Russ has been out of town (out of the country too...) since last weekend....(he wasn't on the Ramblings show with Rosy)....

Yeah, Russ is celebrating his anniversary, can't quite remember which country he said he takes his wife every year, but it sure as hell wasn't Mexico!

OMG...I just jumped over to that Forum...looks like Happy has found another place to do his ranting!!!!

So...all you happy lovers that need a fix....jump over to that Forum, register, and you can have a fun time with him!!!:stir::stir::stir:

Sorry Kenny....I couldn't resist...."the devil made me do it!!!"

Kenny

I've encouraged people from the beginning, and from both forums to check out what's going on with the other to see what's happening with this deal. So to be honest, I have no idea what you might be sorry about Joe.

I encourage anyone who would like to share their opinions about the safety of PP, or there thoughts about the upcoming race to do so with my friends over on Robbie's forum. I know we might not all agree completly on the subject, but I can't think of a better group of people to share there knowlege about Rocky Point with the racing community than the folks we have right here... http://abcteam.websitetoolbox.com/

I've encouraged people from the beginning, and from both forums to check out what's going on with the other to see what's happening with this deal. So to be honest, I have no idea what you might be sorry about Joe.

I encourage anyone who would like to share their opinions about the safety of PP, or there thoughts about the upcoming race to do so with my friends over on Robbie's forum. I know we might not all agree completly on the subject, but I can't think of a better group of people to share there knowlege about Rocky Point with the racing community than the folks we have right here... http://abcteam.websitetoolbox.com/
my "happy" comments.....

Kenny

my "happy" comments.....
Still not sure what you mean. There your comments to own, not mine, and he's been on and off on that forum for awhile. For the most part he's been a pretty good boy while there, and has acted in a civil manner; but trust me, if he gets to annoying or out of line over there, they won't keep him as a pet, or as a ongoing novelty act, he'll be gone.

jerry

Happy and Russ have a feud...so Happy is trying to sink Russ's battleship
After reading Jacks (Happys) post on the racing forum.. I see happy as a person damaging the thunder on the beach efforts with scare tactics. For whatever reason I am not sure but that's going to far and I will never support someone doing post to hurt others hard work to make RP better place and bring in needed money to RP economy. Happy dont email me anymore !!!!!

mexicoruss

Lovin it in RP!
Happy and Russ have a feud...so Happy is trying to sink Russ's battleship
Jerry, we do not have a feud. Happy has a problem. Happy or Jack as he is known has threatened me, my wife and my son with physical harm and I do not take that very well. I have never met him and I dont know why he is so angry with me (us) I do not know what his deal is, I do not know who he is but I do not care for his type. Please do not bunch me in with him in any conversation regarding anything. Love him or hate him thats up to you. I have nothing to do with it!

jerry

Well Russ sometimes we don't have the luxury of pickin our feudin' partners (remember Ernest T. Bass on the Andy Griffith Show) Happy thinks your the guy in Jaws that tell people it's safe to go in the water while Happy thinks other wise... (I'm Guessing)
Jerry, we do not have a feud. Happy has a problem. Happy or Jack as he is known has threatened me, my wife and my son with physical harm and I do not take that very well. I have never met him and I dont know why he is so angry with me (us) I do not know what his deal is, I do not know who he is but I do not care for his type. Please do not bunch me in with him in any conversation regarding anything. Love him or hate him thats up to you. I have nothing to do with it!

Mexico Joe

Cholla Bay 4 Life
He's ~~~NOT~~~ Happy because you ~~~DO~~~ NOT~~~ know how to use conjunctions! ~~ DONT~~~~HAVENT~~~~