Trailer Parks

Rosy, R. Martinez is a friend of mine but I would'nt defend him because I have seen him in action
You might know him personally, but he has no friends. I only wish I'd known more about him before I went to work for him and certainly before I loaned him my hard-earned money. Sometimes I worry that the whole mess says more about my flaws than about his. I guess he'll get his comeupance...goodness knows I have gotten mine.

lagrimas85

AKA Carnac
Rosy, my point was every swindler has friends. ( a friend in need is a friend indeed) Swindlers have high iq's you would'nt give your money to a dumb ass. They are very nice. You would'nt give your money to an a-hole. Usually they are generous because since its opm why not. I know what you are going through as I have similar problems in Penasco. Its one thing to lose your money Its another to lose your health fretting over a bad situation. I have'nt qiut fighting but I have qiut worrying about it. Ramon also did alot of good things for Penasco. Never buy a skinny horse because the minute you fatten him up he's gonna buck you off.

Rosy, my point was every swindler has friends. ( a friend in need is a friend indeed) Swindlers have high iq's you would'nt give your money to a dumb ass. They are very nice. You would'nt give your money to an a-hole. Usually they are generous because since its opm why not. I know what you are going through as I have similar problems in Penasco. Its one thing to lose your money Its another to lose your health fretting over a bad situation. I have'nt qiut fighting but I have qiut worrying about it. Ramon also did alot of good things for Penasco. Never buy a skinny horse because the minute you fatten him up he's gonna buck you off.
I reiterate that Martinez has no friends...except maybe Chuy Soto. I can attest to that because the information that has kept my lawsuit alive would not be possible if not for his so-called friends who help me under the table. The fishermen can't stand him and neither can his political cronies. He's an albatross around their necks and they keep him close just to keep an eye on him. All of them will be glad when he's completely neutralized.

Contrary to what you say, he hasn't done great things for Puerto Penasco. The development that occurred during his tenure wasn't thanks to him, yet he exploited it to line his own pockets and steal what he could. The lack of vision and urban planning is directly attributed to him. Even the poor people he is said to have helped...his habit was to give them maybe $200 pesos if they had a dire emergency. A pittance.

As smart as you say he is, he made a huge mistake with me. He thought I would be intimidated or that I would buckle under the futility of a long court battle. There's no way I'll ever give up, and I certainly don't fear him because I know he's a coward. His political career is stuck unless and until he gets this particular problem taken care of. I know he's placed people in key positions, but his ego will never accept that that's the best he can do. On the other hand, my q-rating went up hugely because I became known as the one person who has managed to stare him down successfully...I never blinked. At one political discussion with the Governor's reps and all our former mayors, he stood up and took the mike. A while later, when the mike was handed to me, he almost tripped and fell flat on his face in his hurry to leave the room (because he doesn't trust me not to embarrass him in public, as I've done before). The whole room started laughing and one ex-mayor said "You helped us get the rat out of the room, Mija!". They then applauded me before I'd even spoken.

I may or may not get my money back...but I can tell you that I do intend to get my money's worth.

MIRAMAR

Rosie, As I told you in a private email, I know of someone who was personally swindled out of money. When he went to an attorney in the 80's, the lawyer said get in line- there are hundreds of people trying to get money back from Clifton, but he is now enjoying your money in Penasco. I find it offensive you think he's a great guy using dirty money. Even a drug trafficer can do some good with his illicit money, but I don't expect someone to stand up for him.

Rosie, As I told you in a private email, I know of someone who was personally swindled out of money. When he went to an attorney in the 80's, the lawyer said get in line- there are hundreds of people trying to get money back from Clifton, but he is now enjoying your money in Penasco. I find it offensive you think he's a great guy using dirty money. Even a drug trafficer can do some good with his illicit money, but I don't expect someone to stand up for him.
I don't know if he's a great guy or not. I only know that I like him and wish him well. I clearly said that his value as a person will have to be judged by someone other than me. I recuse myself as judge, as I obviously don't have the qualifications. Remember that I'm the retard that loaned money to Ramon Martinez, a huge lapse of judgement that should disqualify me forever from judging human character.

Why do I like Rodger so much? Hell, few people light up a room the way he does. He's also generous, hard-working and funny. Seems to love his wife and family. I might lose points with some for liking him and yet will probably gain points with others for knowing how to be loyal to my friends. Guess I'll have to hope my points balance out.

Mariachi Master,

What kind of dog is Sam? We have a German Shorthair named Sammy. She is sort of small for a Shorthair. We rescued her from the pound after she was abandoned five times. She is a sweet, but very insecure dog.

dwig222

Those were the days.......... I wouldn't trade that little spot at Elegante for the penthouse condo at the nicest resort on Sandy Beach. If only we could get it back.

Terry C

We almost made it to Cholla Bay Sunday to look at the palce we stayed for years right next to Pattie and Ramons store. We endend up at Wrecked for lunch and a fish basket. YUM!!!!!!