Ultralites on Sandy Beach

Ladyjeeper

Sonoran Goddess
Staff member
When I had a boat, I followed the same rules in Rocky Point that I did here. Yes, there were no bouys in Mexico but I eyeballed the distance to the beach and imposed my own no wake zone. This is the same thing that happens with every other bad behavior; people will do things in Mexico they would never do here......:bunny: (Stuart, we need the aagh smilie. It's the one that rolls around in a circle, waving it's arms)

S

Submarine

50 to 100 yards is ridiculously far. No Wake zones are typically 100-200 FEET.
Oregon has no restrictions where I ride (Pacific City), neither does Pismo Beach CA.
If you want to have some swimming zones I'd support that as long as the swimmers swim at their own risk anywhere else (and the zones are properly marked). But part of Mexico, IMO, is the ubiquitous lack of regulation.
Again, you want no watercraft in the surf line, go to California where most of the coastline is that way.

InkaRoads

cronopiador
Aaaaaah!! the beauty of paradise, I suggest leave Mexico as Mexico and it will change/progress at its own pace, the americanisation of Mexico accelerates the process and makes places like Cancun, San Carlos, etc. feel like California, it is just horrible to think that Mexico is USA, it is not and it will never be!!
And if noises, loud music, people laughing and enjoying live is to much for some of you to take then obviously Mexico is not for you!! just go home and find somewhere quite to go and enjoy YOUR life YOUR way!! :eek3:

Last edited:
Hats off to you Inks:gradea: And Ernesto, I agree that there is nothing particularly "beautiful" about a trailer park. But to me, there is nothing "beautiful" about a bunch of highrise condos either. I'm simple, love Rocky Point for being that also, and will stay peacefully in my "beautiful" trailer trash rv park.............away from all the "action" on Sandy Beach. And, BTW, will sleep like a baby even with all the partying going on around me................gotta love Mexico:thumbsup: