User Titles

Stuart

Aye carumba!!!
Staff member
Some of you may have noticed your user title has changed. Yes, the title just under your user name where mine says "Grand Poobah." Previously, you were a Junior Member or Senior Member, based on your number of posts in the forum.

I have adjusted the user titles as shown in the picture below to be more in line with Puerto Penasco. If you have a custom title that you personally set, it has not been changed.

Enjoy!

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:
OMFG you're going to start a rash of silly post like this one, so people can reach that Sonoran God title...

just think... 1000 posts of :roll: will get you a Sonoran God status... how many more do I need?

Wait a minute, I'm chum and always will be.... :lol:

Ladyjeeper

Sonoran Goddess
Staff member
Ya, when you get to 500 you are NN--Nearly Native. That's a nice way of saying blabbermouth, isn't it?:D:roll::lol:

Kenny

I noticed mine had been Sonoran God earlier. I guess during the process of changing them it rolled by? I don't know. Anyway, I cant remember if I thought, Oh no, I don't need this, or, where's my fish scarin outfit.:D

Duck Kenny, duck!

Sigh. Only a few more posts to get me out of the Calle 13 Player group and into being a Vaquita Wrangler. I'll never catch up with you guys, though. When you're gods, I'll still be a noob. I'm so depressed now. I guess I'll go eat worms. :sad:

Last edited:

Mentiras y Traición

Sonoran Goddess
Sigh. Only a few more posts to get me out of the Calle 13 Player group and into being a Vaquita Wrangler. I'll never catch up with you guys, though. When you're gods, I'll still be a noob. I'm so depressed now. I guess I'll go eat worms. :sad:
Vaquita Wrangler is a VERY cute name!:fish: