Watch Your Trucks Closely - Part II!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

playaperro

El Pirata
Truths Hurts HUH.. Perra de Mierda...I don't think a law enforcement officer should be talking like that....

Last edited:
We have the ladies commenting on the estuary:thumbsup:......and then we have a catfight by a bunch of dawgs going on:stir:.....now which one is a better discussion (since the theft of the trucks has already been beaten to death)?

S

Submarine

Well Sub, again you fall under the same category comparing apples to oranges, although Phx and CJ have about the same population, they are very different CJ has the highest number of drugs traffikers and human traffikers than PHX, unfortunatelly there is no city in USA that can be compare to any of the bordertowns/cities of Mexico, I think that that will be a better comparition, however all and all no matter where you go, USA, Mexico or China, one must be alert of the surroundings, and like Eric say enjoy the beach!!!

welcome to the forum Eric and I will see you in the beach!! :cheers:
Actually, comparing by population is the correct way to do it. As population increases you tend to have higher crime all across the board. And it's debatable that Ciudad Juarez has higher numbers of human smugglers since Phoenix was named "kidnapping capital" of the U.S. (due almost entirely to human smuggling operations); and I would argue that we are a major drug corridor too so there are plenty of traffickers.
I would also argue that being informed is at least if not more valuable than being alert. I can easily pull up crime statistics for anywhere in the U.S. from numerous sources and the FBI, but we are pretty much limited to this forum for crime reports (or Rosie's site sometimes) and no where can I find comparable Uniform Crime Reporting (UCR) data.
So until anyone can show me a database on crime statistics in Mexico I'll just do the best I can.

S

Submarine

Now how would Mexico be a good dumping ground for vehicles you are upside down on? You'd have to have gap insurance on a U.S. carrier that covers into Mexico if you're upside down. One whiff of fraud and I think they would be holding onto that money.
If you used a Mexican carrier I don't think they care what your loan balance is, you're only getting low blue book.

So I think you'd be better off filing bankruptcy than dumping your vehicle.

Stuart

Aye carumba!!!
Staff member
Okay... thread is officially done. I'm locking it since we're all just being silly, but it will stay on the board for future reference.

Status
Not open for further replies.